Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Christmas moments.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

Your Christmas moments. Empty
PostSubject: Your Christmas moments.   Your Christmas moments. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:52 am

This thread is where you can talk about your Christmas moments, whether it was great moments that you'll remember for quite a long time, or those where you felt that were...... shit. So post here, please! I didn't want to make the thread for nothing you know Smile

One of my moments wasn't so great, and it happened to be this year. So a month ago, my girlfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I did say anything but clothes but my number 1 choice obviously was games! She said "What is the name of the game in particular, and because I didn't want her to spend quite a fortune, I asked for a classic Sonic game for the Gamecube, which was 'Sonic Adventure 2 Battle'. A few weeks later, I went to the orthodontists for my daily brace tightening, and went to one of the shopping centres there, which had CeX there as well. I went inside just for a quick peek at some games they had in stock, when I saw tonnes of different Sonic games I didn't have. One of them was Adventure 2, and I just had to get it. So I bought it with my dads money, that I paid him back for, as well as Sonic 06 and Unleashed.

When I told her that I got the game for myself, she and I didn't know what I wanted. So we really never talked about what we wanted for each other for Christmas, 2 weeks before it was Christmas, I finally knew what I wanted, which was Pokemon Explorers of the Sky for my DS, since I had it traded in a while back. What didn't come to my attention was, when I told her what I wanted, she said that she already got my presents. What was a bit disappointing was that not only was I unable to be a bit excited for my game, she got me what I never asked for. Yep you guessed it right? Clothes. Disappointing, and they're under my tree.

So while she got me clothes, the one thing I don't like, I gave away my limited edition Pokemon Colosseum memory card for the Gamecube, My only purple controller, and the Legend of Zelda collection disk, which costs over £60 minimum, and that's just for second hand!

But in all honesty, at least she got me something, it's the thought that counts, right? I'll wear all the clothes she got me, since it's there, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas moments.   Your Christmas moments. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:00 am

Alright well, I think I was maybe 11, my mum and dad had divorced earlier in the year so it was the first christmas without him. He brought over mine and my sisters presents on christmas eve. He gave us one decently large present each and then one medium sized one. My mother told us both to open them as soon as he'd left since she knew how he was. So we opened the first big present and found out it was a dvd player for both of us, which was good since we didn't have one. Then when we went to open the second one, my sister opened hers before I did and she started crying. He'd wrapped up a scart lead as a separate present. I didn't even bother to open mine, we had to console my sister who was crying her eyes out. Every christmas with my dad has been pretty bad since then.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas moments.   Your Christmas moments. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:24 am

I_never_botch wrote:
This thread is where you can talk about your Christmas moments, whether it was great moments that you'll remember for quite a long time, or those where you felt that were...... shit. So post here, please! I didn't want to make the thread for nothing you know Smile

One of my moments wasn't so great, and it happened to be this year. So a month ago, my girlfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I did say anything but clothes but my number 1 choice obviously was games! She said "What is the name of the game in particular, and because I didn't want her to spend quite a fortune, I asked for a classic Sonic game for the Gamecube, which was 'Sonic Adventure 2 Battle'. A few weeks later, I went to the orthodontists for my daily brace tightening, and went to one of the shopping centres there, which had CeX there as well. I went inside just for a quick peek at some games they had in stock, when I saw tonnes of different Sonic games I didn't have. One of them was Adventure 2, and I just had to get it. So I bought it with my dads money, that I paid him back for, as well as Sonic 06 and Unleashed.

When I told her that I got the game for myself, she and I didn't know what I wanted. So we really never talked about what we wanted for each other for Christmas, 2 weeks before it was Christmas, I finally knew what I wanted, which was Pokemon Explorers of the Sky for my DS, since I had it traded in a while back. What didn't come to my attention was, when I told her what I wanted, she said that she already got my presents. What was a bit disappointing was that not only was I unable to be a bit excited for my game, she got me what I never asked for. Yep you guessed it right? Clothes. Disappointing, and they're under my tree.

So while she got me clothes, the one thing I don't like, I gave away my limited edition Pokemon Colosseum memory card for the Gamecube, My only purple controller, and the Legend of Zelda collection disk, which costs over £60 minimum, and that's just for second hand!

But in all honesty, at least she got me something, it's the thought that counts, right? I'll wear all the clothes she got me, since it's there, right? Wink
you have a girlfriend at Christmas time who was caring enough to buy you something. I see no problems there.

The only bad Christmas I ever had was when my dad had tried to kill himself about a week before it. He was in the hospital for about three weeks. Not trying to be a downer, and its been a couple years now. But there ya go.

EDIT: I should also mention i'm not trying to be a douchebag by bringing that up, and that i've also had many great memories from the Christmas season
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas moments.   Your Christmas moments. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:42 am

Fuck, I'd love clothes for Christmas, that shit is expensive.

Nothing crazy ever happened for me around Christmas. Christmas Eve with my moms side of the family (first year without my uncle there which sucks) and Christmas day with my dad. I was very fortunate in getting what I asked for growing up.

Now I hate getting anything at Christmas because the last few years I can't afford to get anyone anything. I just enjoy being home with my family at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas moments.   Your Christmas moments. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Christmas moments.
Page 1 of 1