Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show

Go down 
+2
EnemyIYH
MercilessEarth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey guys just thought i'd share a link to a new internet show me and my friends Chadley and Marshall have started working on. Its kind of a standard multiplayer "Lets play" series, but we try to be as funny and spontaneous with the things we say. That said, we are just getting started on it so please let me know what you think, and if you guys are interested i'll continue posting more episodes as we do them (hoping for two a week)

So heres our first (decent) episode, a game for XBLA on Indie games, "Mount your friends". There are some codec issues and I admit this episode contains some very crude immature humor, so bear in mind. Hope you enjoy!

http://punchnerds.com/2014/01/01/multiplayer-mayhem-mount-your-friends/
Back to top Go down
EnemyIYH

EnemyIYH

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:57 am

Marshall is the Dashing of you three.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:39 am

so Dashing is the perennial loser at everything in life? Seriously, you may not fully comprehend what you've just said. Thats one of the worst insults anyone could ever say!  Laughing And incase it isn't clear enough, i'm Tristan by the way.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 am

^ Yes, I am. And Mount Your Friends is the shit, I've beaten Alveuss in it more times than I can count.
Back to top Go down
EnemyIYH

EnemyIYH

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 am

DJ wrote:
^ Yes, I am. And Mount Your Friends is the shit, I've beaten Alveuss in it more times than I can count.

Someone mounting more men than Alveuss?
Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:00 am

Is this your guy's site by the way?
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 am

EnemyIYH wrote:
Someone mounting more men than Alveuss?
Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 am

DJ wrote:
Is this your guy's site by the way?
My friend Brad (Chadley) and a friend of his run the site, but my contributions to it will be increasing in the coming months
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 am

http://punchnerds.com/2014/01/01/multiplayer-mayhem-tmnt-2/

For those interested this is the official first episode we did, but we didnt really know the format for the show yet and whats worse, I didnt have a proper mic for the recording so i sound like shit, which ruins it to some degree. But theres still some good banter in here, so if you liked "Mount your Friends" go ahead and watch this one too.. like Punch Nerds on facebook Smile Spoiler alert: Halo 2 is our next upcoming video to be released on Monday or so, and its a great time. /shameless plug
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:29 am

http://punchnerds.com/2014/01/04/3885/

Buffoonery and not very funny "jokes" reign supreme as we take on the dubious task of playing Halo 2 on Multiplayer Mayhem.
take a drink every time we swear, and you'll be drunk within a minute or two
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:21 am

You should try playing more indy games. will check out this one though.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:01 am

the way we do it, is whoever wins chooses the game we play.
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 am

NGL, I ended up buying Mount your friends after watching that vid. Great work and stuff sir.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:59 am

MadDashFury wrote:
NGL, I ended up buying Mount your friends after watching that vid. Great work and stuff sir.
thanks man, getting any praise at all makes it worth the time it takes to record, edit and upload these videos. I know we have a long way to go in terms of quality and our "humor" but we're gonna keep going and see where it takes us
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:20 pm

The fourth episode of Multiplayer Mayhem, Dead Pixels. This is an XBLA Indie game chosen based on your request for more Indie content, Dash! And its a damn good one. No Marshall in this episode, just Chadley and I in what we consider the most tolerable entry in the series yet. We plan to give more background info on games we play in the future as we constantly look for ways to make the product less run of the mill. Hope you guys enjoy.

http://punchnerds.com/2014/01/12/multiplayer-mayhem-dead-pixels/
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:06 am

heres the latest episode, in all its mostly unwatched glory. not sure if anyone cares haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show   Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Mayhem, the Internet Show
Page 1 of 1