Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWO - Top of the World Organization

Go down 
+5
DJ
Kurt Angle (Crim616)
Alveuss
R3ALBRETT
iB u n k a
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iB u n k a

TWO - Top of the World Organization Empty
PostSubject: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:20 pm

So this is just an idea as of now, but I do really want to get it into motion. There are very similar things happening around on the magically interwebs, but here is what I want to do for you guys.

TWO is an all CAW fed that is simmed. What I'm asking from you guys is one or two of your original CAWs. There will be two shows and the normal titles and stuff. I don't have a lot planned right now because I want to see who I get first, but I'm hoping to be able to edit and record all of the matches and post them on youtube. That is the main goal here. For storylines and feuds and stuff, I'm not sure yet. I'll get that when it comes. All I need is the name of who you want to submit. Just have their moveset and appearance all set out, I will be editing the overalls so that they are all normal and equal.

Sorry for rambling, these are just random thoughts popping into my head. Basically an all CAW simmed fed that the matches are posted online. Hopefully in the future we can have promos and stuff. We will see where this takes us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO T.W.O!
This is a CAW based simulation fed in which requires little to no work on your part! Just sit back, relax, and root for your CAWs to capture T.W.O gold!

There will be two shows a week and one pay per view a month. Each show will have it's own roster and the shows are Monday Night Suplex and Friday Night Gutwrench. Yes the names are cheezy, but that's the beauty of starting out in this small organization! All matches will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube and posted in a "show card" format on each specific day.

If you want to sign up, just tell me in the XAT chat or send me a PM. Only a maximum of two superstars are allowed (one for each show).

That's all for now. If I think of anything else I will be sure to add it here! Now onto the rosters!

Monday Night Suplex
Chuck (Representing iB u n k a)
UFF (Representing Ragin' Rick)
Dennis Urie (Representing Dashing)

Gabriel Cassidy (Representing Brett)
Euphoria Boy (Representing Enemy)
Russel Lenin (Representing D-Wolf)
Alveuss (Representing Alveuss)
Rocky Adams (Representing Dash)
Brendan Bauss (Representing Twysted)
Pierre Thompson (Representing Suntan)
Evan Walker
Mike Judge

Friday Night Gutwrench
Peter (Representing iB u n k a)
Rage (Representing Ragin' Rick)
Jack Real (Representing Dashing)
Liam Miller (Representing Brett)
Austin Cross (Representing Enemy)
Tic Toc (Representing Botch)
Dave Turner (Representing Crim)
Rodrigue Rainerio (Representing Dull)
Lance Luger (Representing Soulja)
Abbott Bass (Representing Silent)
Tyler York
Ace

Last edited by iB u n k a on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:42 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 am

Would it be cool if I submitted a tag team for you??
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:07 am

Alveuss!

I will also make another CAW if you want? I need something to do while Tomb Raider downloads
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:27 am

Your call!
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:05 am

R3ALBRETT wrote:
Would it be cool if I submitted a tag team for you??
TWO does not do tag teams at the moment. I will let you know when that is available. Do you still want to submit one or two guys?
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:12 am

yeah I've got to change somethings and remove the DLC stuff for you
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 am

No it's fine I have season pass now.
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:22 am

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:27 am

I'll make a second guy for this, Bunka.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 am

Dennis Urie and Jack Real

You disgusting waste of space.
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 am

All the way from Bolivia, it's Rodrigue Rainerio. Get ready for the Rain Storm fellas.
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 am

Abbott Bass is here, bitches!!! (Search tag: Bunka Smile )
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, a little surprise before TWO officially kicks off!

A King of The Ring Tournament was held, and the results are in. Here is the video of the final match:

NOTE: TURN DOWN YOUR SPEAKERS. THE AUDIO IS A LITTLE LOUD BUT THIS IS A TEMPORARY PROBLEM.

Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Congrats to the new champ!
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 am

Rodrigue Rainerio says congratulations to Bauss, but he should know that The Alpha Male is coming for him.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 pm

BEFORE WE BEGIN: I just wanted to say that the capture card I used has not been used in a long time so I forget some of the settings I have to play on and other things of that nature. Due to this, (and why would I test it out before because that makes too much sense) all of the videos for today's Gutwrench are bad. Bad can mean many different things in this scenario. For instance. One match doesn't have audio. Most matches have their colouring off. All the matches that have sound, the commentators halfway through begin to sound like they are on helium, and that changes to sounding like they just got royal fucked by the devil himself. Oh yeah, the first couple matches you may want to turn your speakers down. GOOD NEWS THOUGH. As you can tell by the last video, I have eliminated all the problems (forget about the black and white entrance) except one that I will hopefully have worked out by Monday's show. Good god is this a cringey episode, but if TWO continues like I plan on it continuing, we will be able to look back at this and be like "damn, what an improvement." Without further ado, welcome to the first ever TWO GUTWRENCH!

FRIDAY NIGHT GUTWRENCH

Match 1: Jack Real x Austin Cross.

Preface: These two competitors have been blessed with being the first scheduled TWO match. They will look to entertain the fans and set us off on the right path. Not much to say here since this is our very first TWO match-up.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 2: Rage x Tic Toc

Preface: A match very similar to what we saw before with a powerful grappler up against a very agile highflyer. Looking to capitalize on an impressive ending to the last match, the two men go face to face in our second match of the night.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 3: Ace x Tyler York

Preface: Represent an AI "talent show", the two men take the center of the ring. Ace, a weirdo - Tyler York - a tank. Both men look strong in their own rights, but let's see what occurs in the ring.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 4: Liam Miller x Dave Turner

Preface: You would think that GM Bunka would have been crazy! Here we have two men in equal stature! Again, as this is the first episode of Gutwrench, there is no back story here so sit back and enjoy.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Main Event: Abbott Bass x Rodrigue Rainerio

Preface: Before TWO got it's very first show set up, a tournament was held off television to see who would walk into TWO the first ever world champion. Rodrigue was one of the finalists but failed to bring not only himself the gold, but his brand. He looks to prove to GM Bunka that what happened in the finals was only a fluke, and that he really has what it takes to be a top superstar here in TWO. Tonight, he would go toe to toe with highly scouted backyard wrestler Abbott Bass, to showcase what he has.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is, show number one. Sorry again about quality, I'm still dicking around with settings. Let me hear your thoughts, a show review, or general suggestions for next time. Let me hear it!
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:33 pm

DISCLAIMER: Just like last episode, there have been some technical issues, but things are coming along much smoother this time around. You'll notice that the firs match has different dimensions, and some of the matches have audio missing in places. This will be fixed (I hope) for the next time around. At least I'm minimizing the issues.

Welcome to Monday Night Suplex!

Match 1: Chuck x Euphoria Boy.

Preface: In what seems like a circus match, GM Bunka has decided to put these two freak shows in the ring and see what happens to them. Simple as that.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 2: Dennis Urie x Mike Judge.

Preface: Second match of the night, we have promising prospect Dennis Urie up against yet another prospect in Mike Judge. Both men are athletic and looking quite powerful thanks to their physique.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 3: Pierre Thompson x Rocky Adams.

Preface: "A match to showcase even more Suplex talent, these two men look to make the other look worse.. in hopes to push themselves up to the higher card picture."

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 4: Russel Lennin x Brendan Bauss

Preface: GM Bunka wanted to see if Brendan Bauss has what it takes to actually hold the TWO World Title. He thought it would be in the best interest to put him against the crazy Russel Lennin, in his FIRST of two matches tonight. An endurance challenge for our champion on the first show - there isn't any easy routes in this company!

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Match 5: UFF x Gabriel Cassidy.

Preface: A breather for Bauss to sit and catch his breath. We have a giant vs an athletic rocker. Lets see what happens here.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Main Event: Alveuss x Brendan Bauss x Evan Walker.

Preface: The second match for Brendan Bauss. GM Bunka is not taking it easy on our champion tonight as his chance for redemption comes with slim chances. Both Alveuss and Evan Walker made it late into the tournament, and they want to show that the results were nothing but a fluke.

Post Match:
Spoiler:

Thanks for reading, I had fun making this weeks episode, and with 28 minutes to spare! Comments, concerns, critques, anything you got for me, show reviews - I listen. See you Friday!
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:40 pm

BITCHES! I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I TELL YOU? THE KING IS RIGHT HERE, I'M THE KING!
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Always those guys who read the spoilers of their match and their match only. Pathetic alveuss. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Hey, I was going to watch the match but the video format isn't supported on my phone -_-
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm

That ending was fucked up lmao. Twysted's guy broke that submission up about 3 times.
Also, yay Rocky, lol Suntan. Will post here again later when it's not 8am.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:52 am

Alveuss wrote:
Hey, I was going to watch the match but the video format isn't supported on my phone -_-
It's okay I was just poking at you.

And yeah the ending was pretty messed up. I wish it didn't happen that way but what can ya do.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:56 am

Nice to see Rage doing so well. Poor Ugly Fat Fuck, he tries so hard.
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:04 am

He had no chance >.<
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 am

I guess my guy is the Triple H of TWO. Winning off a god damn suplex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO - Top of the World Organization   TWO - Top of the World Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

TWO - Top of the World Organization
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next