Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP fed/chat.

Go down 
+3
AleedManney
Alveuss
Botch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 am

Me and D-Wizzle want it. Don't know if a few other guys want it though. Make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 am

What?
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Roleplay dude. <3
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:20 pm

I walk in. I see Botch having a beer. I stroll up to him and say, "Hey mate, how's it hanging".

Roleplay begun

Bam
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:24 pm

This is why I like Dull. I'm going to leave Botch to respond and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 pm

I burst through the door, see Dull and tilt my head up swiftly, all cool like. I then brush past Botch, taking the beer from his hand and laughing. I then take the seat next to Dull and our glasses clash, Dull`s laugh making the nearby waitress faint. I turn my head and my jaw drops. "This cannot be!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:52 pm

I rise up from my chair and approach Dashing, who recently stole my beer. When I approached Dashing, he was sat down on a chair, as I was towering over him. I would say "I hope you enjoy that beer while it lasts. I may not like it, but my good friend Dull gave that to me, and I don't quite like how you stole it from me.

I then push Dashing over to make him fall down with his chair. I would then crouch down next to him and whisper "Careers....Have....Ended", before I walk off and heads out of the door, giving Dashing the middle finger.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:43 am

I kick down the door to the bar, hand hovering over my revolver. I look around, the bar in shock. I tip my fedora as I sip my mountain dew and out comes the revolver that is lurking on my hip.

BANG.

I fire one shot at Dashing's face.

BANG.

Another shot.

BANG BANG BANG.

Three more to his skull - his brains go everywhere. I put the revolver back into hiding and walk over to Dull while the whole bar watches my every move, jaws on the floor. I pick Dashing up with all of my force, drag him off the chair, and throw him to the floor - his body motionless. I sit where he sat, the room gasping at this motion. I then look to Dull and speak.

"How's your day been, partner?"

Alas- Dashing has been defeated. I have done my work.
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 am

"You sure know how to make an entrance Bunka" I murmur and pour some beer down my throat. "But who's gonna clean up this goddamn mess?"
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:47 am

"NO ONE!" I scream, everyone in the room in shock. Dull nods his head, taking another sip from his bottle. Bunka stands up, not knowing what to think, but keeping his composure. "Well, well, well . . ." He says, dragging the words out slowly, obviously not having anything clever to say as usual. "I . . . Had . . . Force fields activated!" The room gasps, Dull spitting his mouthful of beer out at Bunka, some of it getting on his fedora. "MY FEDORA!" He shouts, Dull gulping loudly. Bunka whips out his revolver, but before he can fire, I make an offer he cannot refuse. "Let's settle this like men, once and for all!" I walk towards him, Botch wailing, "CAREER HAVE ENDED . .  AGAIN!" I put one hand on Bunka's shoulder and the other on Dull's. "A one on one game of . . . UNO." Bunka tilts his head back, sighing heavily. "You know what happened the last time we played a game of Uno, Dashing." "I sure do, old friend. I sure do." We sit down at the bar, Dull dealing the card, laughing the entire time. Before we start, I look at Bunka and clear my throat. "What shall we put on the line this time, eh?" Bunka laughs. "How about . .  My fedora . . . For your Big Show shirt!" I look down, glaring at the WMD sign on my chest. I then look to Dull who shakes his head. "DON'T DO IT!" He whispers loudly. "CAREERS HAVE ENDED . . ." Botch slams his own head into the bar top. "You're on!" I point at Bunka, "I've always wanted a fedora!" Bunka laughs, "Let's do this!" We both look over our cards, keeping one eye on each other. A few moments pass before I throw my cards, Bunka doing the same. We stare at one another for what seems like a life time before I softly say, "I . . . Forgot . . . How to play! Dull laughs, Bunka lowering his head. "Well . . . Neither do I, partner. Neither do I." We both share a small, almost unheard laugh. I look down at my shirt, then up at his fedora. "Let's stop this nonsense, Bunka." He holsters his revolver, looking over at Botch who's knocked himself out via bar top. We both share a louder laugh, Dull suddenly whipping out two revolvers of his own. We gasp, the barrels stuck right in our faces. "Boys . . . I'm going to need that Big Show shirt, and that there fedora. Right now, please!" We look at each other, Bunka slowly removing his fedora, I taking off my Big Show shirt. "That's it, I've always wanted a WMD shirt, and I heard that fedora's are the latest in fashion! My students will finally think I'm . . . COOL!" But before I can fully remove my favorite shirt, Botch smashes Dull over the head with the very bear bottle that the two friends shared. Botch stands over the now unconscious Dull, a smirk forming. "Friendships, have, ended." He turns to the door and walks out, never taking another look back. I turn to Bunka and smile, then look down at the weary Dull. "What do you say we blow this place and go grab some ice cream, get a character picture and catch a ride on a yacht!?" Bunka once again tilts his fedora, standing up from his seat. "I'd . . . I'd like that. I'd like that very much." I stand up and join my new friend, walking with him out the door, getting ready for the adventure of a life time. 

*Credits roll, playing some sad, yet upbeat music.*

BAR DAYS

Starring Dashing

Bunka

Dull

Dull's laugh

& Botch

Just as the credits finish, there's one last clip. 

Bunka and I are sat on our new yacht, trading stories about the old days. I like this new life, one where him and I aren't constantly at each others throat. Our glasses clash, and just as I'm about to take a sip of my cooled Mountain Dew, the glass shatters in my hand, the dew going everywhere, wetting my brand new Big Show shirt. I turn my head, Bunka doing the same, and we're both shocked to see the team of Dwolf, Alveuss and . . . DULL! They're speeding towards us, gliding through the air in an attack helicopter, like the ones from GTA. Botch is with them, his hands tied behind his back. They've captured him! Bunka and I glance at each other, he pulling out his revolver, I activating my force fields. In unison, we turn to the helicopter and shout out, "CAREER . . . WILL . .  END!"

The screen goes black as bold white words appear.

BAR DAYS TWO: YACHT DAYS.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 am

This is lacking a certain black man lol
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 am

OOC

Is this how you plan on mending our friendship you sweet bastard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP fed/chat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP fed/chat.   RP fed/chat. Empty

Back to top Go down

RP fed/chat.
Page 1 of 1