Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How you would book current and past feuds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Beast

How you would book current and past feuds? Empty
PostSubject: How you would book current and past feuds?   How you would book current and past feuds? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Simple premise just if you want book in your way current or past feuds in the WWE,TNA or some other promotion. Just talk about the feud from where it started to the end of the feud I have some of my own idea's in mind including feuds like CM Punk VS Brock Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler VS Alberto Del Rio and even The Miz VS John Cena 2011 feud.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

How you would book current and past feuds? Empty
PostSubject: How I would book possibly the worst feud/story line of 2013 in the WWE.......   How you would book current and past feuds? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Its no secret that must fans did not like the Big Show authority feud/story line last year. Most fans hated it with wrestling shooters trashing it on you tube and on forums and in magazines and all that crap. But the question is how would I have personally decided to book this feud/story line. Remember this is just my ideas and opinions any way here it goes...... Well to start off with right from the bat I would have Big Show actually join the authority because he's broke and the authority promise him all these things if he does their bidding which is pretty much mostly help Randy Orton in his championship match with Daniel Bryan! The main reason i would have Show join the authority is pretty much because he is broke,desperate and help less I would also have him join the authority quite soon I would not have it drag on at all I would just have him getting beaten down and persuaded like he did in real life for a few weeks then have Show join in the main event of a Raw or PPV. So after Show has joined the authority I would still have him be torn on weather to do what he is told or not I would still have moments like the Dusty Rhodes segment's and things and ideas like that. So I would change nothing about Night Of Champions PPV main event no interference from Show I would just keep that the same and have the authority and Randy Orton be pissed of at Show for not interfering and helping Orton maybe this leads to Show being beaten down by the Shield as a punishment from the authority or have Show be put in a 3 vs 1 handi cap match against the Shield as a punishment from the authority. So from here we get to the shitty PPV known as Battle Ground at this PPV I would change the out come of the main event no Show coming out and knocking every one out no I would do some thing different that is that the ref is knocked out down to the ground so there is no ref at the moment. When Bryan is beating on Orton Show is demanded by the authority to run out there and help Orton win this championship back so out of no where Show really doesn't want to do it but at the end of the day he has to and that is Knock Out Punch Daniel Bryan from out of no where and from behind! After this Bryan is knocked completely out Orton capitalizes on that KO punch and makes the pin on Daniel Bryan the ref has recovered now and can count the pin, the pin is done 1,2,3 Orton wins back the vacant championship... So far as T.V's happenings from here go same as in real life really Show being ordered to doing things by the authority he doesn't want to do but ends up doing them because he has to etc. So now we get to The Hell In A Cell PPV and in the main event I would change absolutely nothing apart from the fact that the authority and Randy Orton are pissed off even more at Big Show for not helping Randy out even though Randy won in the end. So now leading up to the big PPV Survivor Series Show screws up one too many times some more for the authority and they decide its time to punish badly they do the whole Kane situation still happens in between this. You may wonder who faces Orton at Survivor Series is it still Show? Well no its not cus that match was doomed from the start you knew the match was going to suck and it did! So instead I would have The Miz face Orton for the title it would make sense considering at the time The Miz was in a sort of side line feud on Smack Down and some Raw's with the WWE Champion Randy Orton. So from Show getting beaten down so much and humiliated Show decides that enough is enough! And Show starts screwing with the authority and trying to get some good revenge and he does so both physically and in other ways. This gets Triple H so pissed off that it makes Triple H challenge Big Show to a match in the main event of Survivor Series! Show accepts but there is a catch and that is that if Big Show looses he must retire from the WWE!! So the match goes ahead and HHH beats Show after Show was setting up for the KO Punch and the rest of the authority and still the WWE Champ Randy Orton (He retained via DQ...) distract Show this give Triple HHH time to take advantage of that and hit Show with a Pedigree for the 1,2,3! HHH would win the match and Show would go off and leave for some time off then come back and return later.

Any way thats all I have for now bye and peace.
Back to top Go down

How you would book current and past feuds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: