Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys how's it going.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItsJock

Hey guys how's it going. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 am

Been awhile guys it's the one and only Jock here. Stopping bye to say hi and glad y'all are running strong. I found a home on PS3 luckily I am Damien Sandow haha.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:02 am

JOCK! WE MISS YOU!!!  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ItsJock

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:56 am

I miss y'all as well. If it's not a problem I'd like to stick around as a fan. Not stealing any of your ideas I'm not a admin or anything in my other league. Just nice to see what y'all are doing here. And I like to look at y'alls roleplays. If any of y'all are on PS3 add me too.
Back to top Go down
ItsJock

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 am

Also maybe if 15 is on 360 I can join y'all then I may buy a 360 but can't afford to go next gen with my first child on the way.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:56 am

BAH GAWD IT'S THE JAWK
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:02 am

Sadly 2k15 won't be on the 360 and will solely be next-gen  Crying or Very sad  

But I'd be cool with you sticking around. Maybe even give a little feedback from time to time? Yeah *nudgenudge*
Back to top Go down
ItsJock

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:28 am

@DieCobros Hey man hahaha I miss your BAH GAWD commentary lol. So you are Dean Ambrose only seems fitting lol. To bad Road Dogg wasn't in this years game.

@Twysted Well that sucks guess maybe I'll have to start looking next gen =/ because can't miss out on my WWE games it's about the only game I buy play a lot of stuff but don't buy games usually. And only if it's cool with everyone for me to stick around don't want to rub people the wrong way and have them asking why I'm here but I don't play the game I just love wrestling and I really hate I had to leave such a great community. And far as feedback I can give any where needed anytime. I may even post my roleplays in this section so y'all can do the same. I just debuted Sandow in my league been playing as Jericho for a long time so will see how it goes. Big change from Jericho and Stone Cold haha. I miss y'all though if me and my wife would have worked things out about a week earlier I'd still have my XBOX haha. Oh well things happen for a reason. Don't get me wrong love my new league all the same they are like y'all in a lot of ways the only really stable legitimate fair league for their respected console. But anyways I feel like I'm ranting if y'all ever want to message me feel free to. If you ever want me to do a special roleplay for something in the future I could possibly. And if you have PS3 feel free to add me ItsJock. But nice to hear from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys how's it going.   Hey guys how's it going. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys how's it going.
Page 1 of 1