Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words That You Hate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Words That You Hate Empty
PostSubject: Words That You Hate   Words That You Hate EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:33 am

I hate the word "spectacular" because it just screams the words "IM GAY".
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Words That You Hate   Words That You Hate EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 am

http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/spectacular-wrestlemania-entrances

As for words I hate, I'd probably go with 'gay'.
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

PostSubject: Re: Words That You Hate   Words That You Hate EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:28 am

Yolo - Because it just sounds retarded and stupid.
Swag - Same as the above reason.
Gay/Fag - Because it's not an insult. It's a choice.
Lol - When its on the internet, its okay. When its real life, its stupid and annoying.
Die - It hurts mine and many others feelings, damaging their emotions enough that few have killed themselves.

These are the words that I experience in my local area. Many don't react to it, but I'm one of the few that do. Sorry if this sounded super serious.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Words That You Hate   Words That You Hate EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 pm

I_never_botch wrote:
Yolo - Because it just sounds retarded and stupid.
Swag - Same as the above reason.
Gay/Fag - Because it's not an insult. It's a choice.
Lol - When its on the internet, its okay. When its real life, its stupid and annoying.
Die - It hurts mine and many others feelings, damaging their emotions enough that few have killed themselves.

These are the words that I experience in my local area. Many don't react to it, but I'm one of the few that do. Sorry if this sounded super serious.
For YOLO and Swag, I send you to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxSsJdMOqNI

Fag and Gay I will direct you to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NAUgCm-3Tc

I hate the word LOL because realistically, they probably aren't really laughing out loud. Also, I went to school with some dude who used that in person and I wanted to punch him so bad but never did because hitting a nerd for being nerdy is kind of against my morals.

Die, no one should take this personally and if they do, then, that's on them. The fact that one little word can control your life is sad, in my opinion.

For spectacular, I like that word, but only in very certain circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words That You Hate   Words That You Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Words That You Hate
Page 1 of 1