Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Million Dollar Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick

Million Dollar Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Million Dollar Challenge   Million Dollar Challenge EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 pm

*Ted Dibiase arrives to a shower of boos on Monday Night Raw, coming off a fresh victory over Christian. He also had by his side Sherri Martel caring a large black briefcase with her. They stopped on the entrance ramp, Ted rubbing his fingers together and taunting the fans. Once a mic was given to him, he said what was on his mind.*

"If you pathetic poor people would shut it, I'll happily tell the whole wrestling world why I'm here and what's in store for whomever comes down to accept my Million Dollar Challenge!"

Million Dollar Challenge Tumblr_miszjeGiNW1rg89a6o1_500

*The crowd got more rowdy and clearly not happy with The Million Dollar Mans new wave of smugness. Whatever this was, chances are it wasn't gonna be good.*

"It's been a rough run for the Million Dollar Man in the WCF! So many wasted and failed business opportunities that only happened because the rest of the talent here can't rise to my level! Whether it was attempting to form lucrative tag teams with Seth Rollins or Ryback and them dropping the ball! Or Kevin Nash and Scott Hall coming here for a quick payday and leaving me high and dry! Well no longer! I came out here to say to you all that my contract with the WCF ends after WrestleMania!"

*The two of them pose for a moment with cameras, almost mocking everyone that they'd be leaving soon and that nobody in the WCF would ever see them again. No doubt, most wouldn't bat an eye once Ted and his Million Dollar Corporation left. but there might be just a few that might actually miss him and his entourage.*

Million Dollar Challenge Tumblr_mkon4hngUL1rkf4k0o1_1280

"Since my time in the WCF is coming to a close, I want to leave on a high note! To go to WrestleMania, beat my opponent, and leave this wrenched slum that has the audacity to call itself a wrestling company! Rather than be at the mercy of dreadful mismanagement from the bookers, I'm issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back willing to pay the price of meeting me in a match at WrestleMania! Sherri, if you please..."

*Sherri Martel opens up the black briefcase to reveal that it's full of cash!*

Million Dollar Challenge Briefcase-full-of-cash

"This is all yours if you can defeat me as WrestleMania! I know a million dollar bonus would be far too tempting a lure to be ignored! Everyone has a price for Million Dollar Man! This one will cost me a lot! Or it won't cost me a dime! Muhahahaha!"

Million Dollar Challenge 2333%20-%20laughing%20million_dollar_man%20suit%20ted_dibiase%20wwf

[PROMO OPEN TO SHEAMUS. COMMENTS WELCOME]
Back to top Go down
Joseff-np82

Joseff-np82

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Challenge   Million Dollar Challenge EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 am

"It's a shameful thing..." The crowd cheers in response to the opening bars of Sheamus' entrance music as he steps out onto the ramp, mic in hand. He walks to each end of the platform pounding his chest and striking his signature pose, popping the crowd on both sides of the arena.

J.R.:

"And it looks like The Celtic Warrior might be fixin' to pick up this diamond encrusted gauntlet that DiBiase has thrown down, King."

Jerry Lawler:
Forget it JR! Sheamus is so dumb he thinks there's a pot o' gold at the end of every rainbow!!

J.R.:

"Say that to his face, King. He'll fight you for free."

Sheamus stands in the middle of the stage and looks down at Ted DiBiase. The music cuts as he raises the mic.

Sheamus

"How're ye' Teddy Boy?" *whistles* "One million dollars! Now that's gonna buy a fella' a lotta' pints! Can't say what that'd be in Euros off the top o' me Ginger bonce now, sorry. I must've left me copy o' the Financial Times back in me locker!"

"Now ordinarily, fella, I wouldn't require much motivation to get involved in a scrap - especially not with a smarmy sod like yerself, so you can imagine how this would appeal to a fella like me. Collect a massive bucket o' clams for doin' what I do best and end the illustrious career of one of the all time legends at the 'Show Of Shows'?! Now I don't say that lightly either. The Million Dollar Man is truly one o' the greats, so don't think I don't have a million bucks worth o' respect for ye'....but the truth is I know this won't be a shinin' example o' sportsmanlike conduct, fella'."

"By acceptin' this challenge I fully expect to come up against more than my fair share of obstacles between now and Wrestlemania...and I have no doubt as to who's gonna' be puttin' 'em there! So here's how it's gonna' be. I'm perfectly happy to meet you in the middle o' that ring and send you into immortality by beatin' ye' in a fair and simple match of pure wrestlin'....but if you insist on takin' this down the kinda' Road to Wrestlemania that has a lot o' pot holes, speed bumps an' the odd spot o' roadworks in my way then your career is gonna end with the words "I QUIT!!" an' I'll make you wish yer Ma' an' Da' just decided to be good friends..."

"See ya' at Smackdown, Teddy Boy..."

[Promo closed or open to Ted DiBiase if he wants to respond - Sheamus has already made an exit though]

Comments always welcome!

Last edited by Joseff-np82 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removing video - didn't work)
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Challenge   Million Dollar Challenge EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Sheamus was in the ring on Monday Night Raw, waiting for his opponent to come down to ringside so that their eagerly anticipated match would begin. The crowd hoots and hollers, evenly divided as to who they want to win. Then RVD's theme hits...

However, someone else entirely unexpected was coming down the ramp...  

Million Dollar Challenge Tve74505-19910424-1877

It was Sherri Martel! Apparently, the Million Dollar Corporation had bought off RVD for the night. Sheamus looks on, not amused one bit.

Million Dollar Challenge Sheamus%20Injury%20HOME%20LITE

However, with his attention fixated on Sherri, he was vulnerable from behind and Ted Dibiase Sr. came through the crowd and hit Sheamus on the back of the head with the million dollar belt!

Million Dollar Challenge Milliondollarbelt

After the "Great White" was knockout cold in the ring, The Million Dollar Man gloats over his victim, showing off the prize that he would never put on the line in the WCF.

Million Dollar Challenge 0

But the punishment wasn't over yet. With Sherri now in the ring with him, she handed him a large clip of 100 dollar bills that Ted proceeded to stuff down the open mouth of Sheamus! One by one, he crammed bill after bill into "The Celtic Warriors" maw, to point that he began to choke. The message was clear and the feud between them was getting hotter. A showdown between them was all but certain on smackdown!

Million Dollar Challenge 3908287_orig

[PROMO OPEN TO SHEAMUS. In ring attack was done with prior permission.]
Back to top Go down
Joseff-np82

Joseff-np82

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Challenge   Million Dollar Challenge EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:22 am

LATER THAT NIGHT....

Sheamus, clearly enraged is running through the backstage area, looking for Ted DiBiase. After angrily quizzing various members of the crew in between ranting about kicking DiBiase's face off, he eventually arrives in the arena parking garage, confronted by a trio of DiBiase's privately hired security guards (read: local developmental talent). One of them steps forward, nightstick in hand and delivers a scenery chewing "this is as far as you go, Celtic Warrior!!" before attacking with his buddies.

Sheamus brawls with the security guys and handily beats their asses with one ending up through the window of a flash looking sports car, one in a big dumpster and one laid out on the concrete. By now the security gate has fully raised and DiBiase's limo begins to drive up the exit ramp, making a getaway! Sheamus sprints to the emergency shutter controls and destroys them with a Brogue Kick, slamming the shutter down onto the limo's hood and stopping it in its tracks. Sheamus gets to the rear door and practically rips it off to be confronted by.....a DiBiase face mask from the merchandise stand along with a constantly looped recording of Ted's voice...

"Everyone's got a price...gyahahahaha!"

Sheamus:
"FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU"

CUT TO COMMERCIAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Challenge   Million Dollar Challenge Empty