Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's always me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: It's always me.   It's always me. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:22 am

The show rolls on as we see Jerry Lawler and J.R at the commentary table continuing about tonights show.

Jerry
Not only that, but we get to also see Christian and Syxx take on Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns in tag team action, and more! This is going to be one hell of a night!

J.R
You can't be wrong about that one, King!

It's always me. JR_Lawler_article_2

Jerry
Oh yeah, did you also hear about what's going to happen tonight J.R?

J.R
Tonight? Well I think it might be.....

J.R suddenly gets cut off by the sound of Randy Ortons music, as it hits the speakers surrounding the arena. Randy Orton then emerges from the backstage area, with a microphone in one hand and a bag in another. He rushes down to the ring, whilst holding the microphone near to his lips.

Orton
Hey! Cut the music. I SAID CUT THE MUSIC!

The theme stops playing as Orton rolls into the ring. The destructive look on Ortons face rises with anger, as he marches around the ring several times before recollecting his words as he starts to speak.

Orton
I'm not too happy about what just happened in the back.

WHAT!

Orton
I was about to get ready for my match against Spaghetti Hair Ziggler, but that kinda backfired on me tonight.

It's always me. 20100621_raw_orton_promo

WHAT!

Orton
You guys should know what happened. I mean, you all watch that half assed WCF App, where you see all kinds of crap backstage. Anyways, for those who didn't know, Triple H lost his IC championship, and he couldn't find it. He went everywhere and asked everyone who had it, and guess who all fingers pointed at? You guessed it, it was me. He stormed into the locker room and started running his mouth about how I stole his precious championship. Of course, being the superior man I am, I tried calming the game down. He didn't listen of course, and went to try knock me out. Luckily for me, when he swung at me, I dodged it at the last minute and his hand went right into one of the lockers. When it happened the whole locker room could hear a crack. Fortunately it was Triple H's wrist, and it looked like that it hurt, a lot. Doctors came in, started a panic, Triple H going "UHHHHHH!!" And me being relieved it wasn't my head through that locker. So later on that night, I heard rumors going round that Triple H isn't competing at Mania. When people saying I took the championship, it was true.

Randy Orton raises the IC title out of the bag and raising it into the air as the bag drops out of his hand.

Orton
You see, now that Triple H is out of commission, no IC champion, me sort of defeating Triple H by injuring him, I guess you could say....AND YOUR NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION.......RANDY.....ORTON!! With being both the IC champ and the US champ, I believe my career in this industry could turn to a new level, and I can reach to the top of the food chain. I am obviously the man to hold every title in this industry because I am THE ONLY man that deserves to hold them.

The crowd begins to roar in boos and starts to chant 'You suck'.

Orton
SHUT UP! I come out here and try to tell you guys what happened, because you want to know everything that's happening backstage or outside of wrestling, and you just throw it back at our faces! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!

It's always me. 009810

WHAT!

Orton
I don't know why I waste my breath shouting at incompetent people like all of you. Back to what I was going to say, Steph came into the locker room, and stood over me like she was some god. She told me that not only was I having a match with Spaghetti Hair, but also that the staff had a big announcement to make later on tonight that involved me. I mean, why would you have to announce it to people that are from Boston?!

The crowd roars in boos in reaction to Ortons recent comment.

It's always me. Rko

Orton
I don't know what it is with me that made the staff suddenly hate me and vow to completely screw me over, every, single TIME. But, you're not doing it this time guys, because I am still your United States Champion! And I vow to be your United States Champion until I leave this company. I will rise to the pinnacle of this company, using my skill, talent, charisma, and for just being ME. I don't even need to be a champion to be successful! I'm the greatest superstar to have ever set foot in this company....I was the youngest World Heavyweight Champion 9 years ago for crying out loud! I'm not like some self centered, mouth running loser, like Dean Ambrose. See the difference between me and Ambrose is that I don't have to run my mouth to win titles, Ambrose does. The board thought it was their best interest to allow Ambrose to pretty much beat 2 superstars who are currently wasting their life away in a company that will screw them over time after time again.

What I'm trying to say is that whatever this big announcement is that involves me so much, it won't matter to me. I don't have to start an argument on live television just to get what I want. So if you wanna come out here Steph, Shane, or maybe Dwayne.....BRING...IT...ON...

Orton leans on the ropes while he dangles the microphone over the top rope whilst staring at the ramp waiting for someone to appear.

(Promo open to whoever. Promo sucks today, had to make one just because of Mania)
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's always me.   It's always me. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 am

Randy stands in the ring awaiting some answers until finally.....

It's always me. Mickfoley

The crowd explodes in a roar of cheers as the general manager of Monday Night Raw makes his way out onto the stage where he delivers a "Bang Bang" taunt before beginning his walk down the ramp. Randy looks rather pleased at the fact that there will be answers to all his questions as Mick climbs into the ring.

Mick Foley
Ok Randy, it's pretty obvious that the state of WCF has fallen over the past couple of months and apparently the locker room and yourself have many, many complaints. But I am here to tell you all that as the Raw General Manager, I will not let this place blow away in the dust! Sure we got financial problems and all but that's nothing we can't fix. So that's why after a long meeting with the board of directors, we have came to a conclusion that in order to regain the momentum going into Wrestlemania, we need some drastic changes. And one of those changes will involve you Mr. Orton. You see, our Intercontinental Champion, Triple H, has left the company due to personal issues which leaves us without a champion. So that got us thinking. Maybe it's best to only have two titles here in WCF until we get back on our feet...

The crowd delivers a decent pop at this announcment as Foley smiles with what teeth he has left from all those years of idiotic stunts in the ring.

It's always me. Mick-Foley

Mick Foley
Randy, you will compete in a ladder match at Wrestlemania with both the vacated Intercontinental Championship and the United States Championship hanging high above the ring to unify the titles into one. Not only will that add prestige to the belt, but it'll also open new doors to whoever wins. And, I am pretty sure you're as anxious to know who'll be your opponent as all these people.

The crowd gives off another pop as Mick gives them a thumbs up.

Mick Foley
So I am pleased to announce that I will allow three men to come out to this ring and tell me exactly why they should be the second competitor in this historic match up. It can be anybody from the janitor who keeps on leaving dirt piles in my office to The Great Khali. Who knows Orton, maybe a legend will come out here and blow the roof off with his way with words. But the important thing is, I'll be standing in this ring listening to what these men have to say so I can have the final say in who wins this competition that I like to call, Battle Of The Big Mouths. So without further ado, I would like to make this official and allow the first three men to make their way out here and tell me exactly why you feel like you should compete at Wresltemania for not one, but TWO championship that will ultimately become one big championship.

Orton looks a tad bit upset at the fact that anybody can get a chance. He attempts to speak before getting cut off by Mick.

[NOTE: THE FIRST THREE WHO REPLY TO THIS PROMO WILL CONSIDERED FOR THE LADDER MATCH AGAINST RANDY ORTON! THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF WORDS ALLOWED IN THIS PROMO IS 500 WORDS AND IF YOU'D LIKE, YOU CAN WRITE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT ONCE YOU PASS 500. JUST REMEMBER THAT QUALITY IS BETTER THAN LENGTH! THIS CHALLENGE ENDS THIS SUNDAY SO HURRY UP AND GET TO PROMOING!]
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's always me.   It's always me. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am

Rob Van Dam comes out to an ovation of cheers from the Boston crowd

It's always me. RVD_entrance_03

Van Dam steps in the ring and motions for a mic, as he receives it he brings it up to his mouth

It's always me. 10robvandam

Rob Van Dam
Orton, I wanted to come out here tonight because I heard that according to Mick over there, anybody can challenge for the championship at Wrestlemania. And since yours truly, Mr. Monday Night, isn't booked in a match, I figured I'd come out and accept the challenge. Because everybody wants to see more  of the Whole Dam Show. Am I right?

The crowd starts chanting 'Yes!' and RVD points to them while staring at Orton before bringing the mic back up

RVD
You see, Randy, you aren't even good enough to keep these people entertained anymore. You literally do the same things week in and week out. You prefer to take the easy way out, which is how you got that!

Van Dam points to the United States Championship in Orton's hand

RVD
And also, you attacked Triple H and stole his title. That has to take a lot of balls....taking a title from the man who practically breastfed you and then doing something like that. He won't be gone forever, you know....you better believe that he'll return at some point or another. And then he'll get his revenge or whatever. Unless you hide from him, which I really wouldn't be surprised by, but then again his magical shovel can find anybody. I was almost on the receiving end of it countless times myself. Here, let's take a look at it shall we?

It's always me. 35ewl8
The crowd laughs as Orton can be seen getting slightly angry

Hey, don't get mad man. I'd get mad if I was Triple H's shovel polisher too. But that doesn't mean you have to start whining. When you and Ziggler have your match, are you gonna cry because you can't sell a suplex and get him fired? It's your fault you don't know how to take a wrestling move. I don't even know how you're the WCF United States Champion. And you stole the Intercontinental Championship, so it's not really yours....Matter of fact...

RVD squints trying to look at the championship

That nameplate still says Triple H, dude. Might wanna get that checked out....oh wait, you never won it.

Orton can be seen getting a little more mad and RVD just shrugs

It's always me. Rvd

But that doesn't matter. What matters is, that I am out here tonight to declare that I will be at WrestleMania. And I'm not going to be just sitting backstage watching the show. I want to be the man everyone will be talking about. It doesn't matter to me if I win or not. I want to be the reason people purchase a ticket to go see WrestleMania. Because when I step in the ring, I do things that no other man can do. I may not have the greatest winning streak, or the most titles, but I damn sure can get people's attention. I'll be the first to admit, I haven't been as great as I used to be. I haven't been the extreme icon that people remember me as. People remember me for doing Frog Splashes off of ladders, Elimination Chamber pods, even assaulting a fat man with a steel pipe.

The crowd starts chanting "Brodus Clay!"

RVD
But my point is here, that I may not be the Whole Dam Show that I used to be, but I think I can bring that side of me back out at Wrestlemania in Cincinnati.

So at WrestleMania, it will be the WCF United States Champion, Randy Orton!

The crowd boos loudly

Against Mr. Pay-Per-View, the Whole Dam Show, the One-of-a-Kind.....

It's always me. 10-rob-van-dam-vs-mr-anderson

Rob! Van! Dam!

[PROMO OPEN TO ANYONE ELSE]
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's always me.   It's always me. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 am

Before Randy can speak, he is cut off by....

King: Oh man it's The Miz! This is gonna get interesting JR!

JR: You got that right King. This man always has a lot to say.

The crowd erupts in a roar of boos as the most must seen superstar in WCF history comes walking out onto the stage with half a smile. He immediately reveals a mic and begins to talk as he walks down the ramp.

It's always me. Yi63WjD

{{The Miz}}
Really? Really? Reeeaallly? So you mean to tell me that good ole Mick Foley along with the other corporate douche bags have finally realized how bad this company has become? You see, I'm glad you finally grew a set of balls Mick. Because in the past, no other General Manager would ever admit to the fact that this company is falling down the drain. And it's all because The Miz got screwed out of the main event of Wrestlemania II. A match that would of gathered ratings like a fat kid gathers cake. It's just sad that it took you all this long to actually do something about it. It may not be the world title, but it's a historic moment that I can own. At Wrestlemania, I will compete in the ladder match to become both the Intercontinental Champion and the United States Champion to submit my name into the records book as the greatest wrestler to ever step foot into a wrestling ring and Orton, I know you already claimed that title tonight but as soon as I make my way into the ring, I'll tell your claim is false like all the other claims you've made in life.

The Miz steps up onto the apron of the ring and slowly slides under the ropes where he meets RVD, Mick Foley, and Randy Orton before smiling and speaking once again.

{{The Miz}}
You see Randy, for a while now, you've made so many false claims I couldn't even keep count. But, I do remember some of your most infamous false claims. The one we're going to focus on right now is the one where you claim to be the greatest wrestler in the world. You so desperately want to believe yourself, but deep down you know you're full of shit! Because how on earth can you claim to be the best when you are staring in the face of the best right now? I've beaten some of the biggest men of all time. I'm the only man that can come out here and speak the truth week in and week out as well as backing up every single one of my claims. Because Randy, let's be real here for once in your life. I'm as real as it gets. I'm the reality that you hide from. The one man that can degrade you for everything you stand for in the matter of seconds so what I want you to do right now is to back up and listen to what I got to say. Listen to the truth that comes out of my mouth because at the end of the day, it's all going to lead up to one big reality check heading your way!

The Miz seems proud of his words towards Randy Orton before looking over to Rob Van Dam.

{{The Miz}}
Now as for you Rob. Unlike Orton, you're actually being real here. You actually admitted that you may not be the Whole Dam Show like you used to be but the fact that you think you can bring that side out of you at Mania makes me laugh. Let's be honest here, you already tried to prove that you still had what it takes when you faced Brodus Clay in a series of brutal matches a few months ago and after he defeated you a handful of times, you stayed down in the hole that he dug you. You stayed in your place that he put you. And now you've decided to climb out of that whole and make a dramatic change in your career. You think you're going to rise to the top but you're not Rob. You've always been just a spot filler. A guy to fill the empty spots in matches that are actually meant for the big dogs. The people who actually matter. People like me. So what's going to happen at Wrestlemania is that I will break you. I will take what little you have left in the tank and drain it all over the ring. And then, then I will not only climb that ladder and grab both of the titles, but I will take everything you ever stood for and crush it to dust. And blow that dust into the faces of all of these ignorant fans that still "believe" in you. So that they can finally wake up and smell the roses that I've created for them! So that all of these people out here tonight can finally crash back down to reality and rid of that fantasy world that guys like you create for them Rob.

It's always me. W6dTqyg

The Miz then looks away from Rob and looks directly at the General Manager himself, Mick Foley.

{{The Miz}}
And as for you Mr. Foley, I want you to realize the biggest truth of them all. Realize that The Miz is the ONLY man who can lead this place back to the top. I can make this place rise from the ashes of failure and reach the clouds of success. Because I've been here since day one. Day one! I was one of the first men to sign and I've seen men come and go in the blink of an eye. I've seen this place at it's highest and now I'm here today in the deep hole that people like you have pushed this place into. But as soon as I win this match at Wrestlemania, I will carry this place on my back and drag it out of that hole. I'll bring this place to life with a single touch as long as I have my power source which is the Unified Belts. So think about that the next time you're late for a meeting with the Board Of Directors and you're thinking of what to say while fixing your tie in the elevator. Think about the only man that can save this place is right here in front of you awaiting your answer. Will you let me in that ladder match so I can win the championships and begin Mizfest 2014 that'll ultimately boost up the ratings as well as the sales or will you make a career suicide type of decision and keep me away? It's your choice Micky.

Mick Foley has a thinking look across his face as Miz drops the mic and leaves the ring.

King: You know he does have a point.

JR: How King? It's just his ego talking.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's always me.   It's always me. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Jim Ross: "BAH GAWD. It can't be! My ears must be deceiving me, if this is some joke then whoever is playing it is twisted."

Jerry Lawler: "Well, we all saw the exclusive video on the WCF website, but we all thought it was just someone messing with our heads. But if this is actually true..."

*The crowd went wild as soon as the music hit and grew louder and louder until a wrestler appeared from behind the curtain. It was unmistakable, it was Owen Hart, in the flesh and very much alive. He began making his way down the ramp as the crowd became defeaning, seeing Owen for the first time in nearly a decade and a half. Owen seemed to not notice the fans as he made a beeline to the ring, microphone in hand. Once inside the ring he stopped for a moment, he was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a black pair of jeans, obviously not dressed to compete. He began to speak into the mic*

Owen Hart: "I told you I wasn't the Blue Blazer."

*The statement got a huge reaction from the crowd, who were then shushed by Owen*

Owen Hart: "Now a lot of you may be wondering where I've been and what I've been up to since the 'incident', but now is neither the time nor the place for that. Now is the time for a champion to stand his ground against all those who dare to challenge him. Rest easy Randy, you won't have any need to break out the old Legend Killer, I won't be competing for either of your 'earned' titles."

*Owen made air quotes as he said "earned" causing a "PAPER CHAMP" chant to start amongst the crowd*

Owen Hart: "In fact, I'm not under contract yet, so all I'm here to do is send to give everyone a warning. Consider me your wake up call. Mick and Miz are right, this company is headed towards its death bed and it's all because of talent like those standing in the ring. All any of you are doing is stroking your ego coming out to this ring night after night. Once upon a time, people became wrestlers because they loved what a wrestler represented, but apparently those days are over. Now we have entitled brats only here because it's expected of them to continue the family legacy. People here to recapture old glory brought by the same crowd of sadistic individuals in a shit-hole city. Worst of all are those here to find a new fifteen seconds of fame after their first fifteen seconds of reality TV fame were up. When I was in the WWF, I had to fight and claw for even the smallest step forward, I was never handed a belt and I was never seen as the main event talent that my work ethic showed me to be. But now all you have to do around here is breath correctly to be handed a belt and lauded over as if you are the greatest wrestler to step between these ropes. The fact is, none of you are as good as me, you never have been and you never will be. I am the most dangerous man you will meet in this business, because I will continue to treat the WCF the way I treated WWF back in the day. I will do what it takes to carve my own legacy and make it so grand that the Hart name becomes synonymous with the name Owen, not Bret. I have beaten and broken the best of this business, but now all that's left is the rest. Enjoy your time in the spotlight while you have it, because when I start competing, your lights will all go dim."

*Owen begins making his way towards Mick, holding out his hand for a handshake and a smile on his face*

Owen Hart: "Been a long time Mick, good to see you again."

*Mick smiles and grabs Owen's hand to complete the gesture. After a couple seconds Owen stops moving his hand and his face turns from joy to a cold stare as he stops moving his hand and increasing his vice grip on Foley's hand*

Owen Hart: "I'll be sure to say this in your good ear, so you're sure to hear it."

*As Owen said this, he pulled Mick towards him, the microphone and his mouth next to Foley's left ear*

Owen Hart: "When I am finally under contract, you better roll out the red carpet for my debut. If this company is gonna pamper spoiled brats like Orton and Miz, they better worship the King of Harts as the god I am."

*With that Owen left the ring, his music hitting again as he walked up the ramp and disappeared into the back*

[PROMO OPEN TO NEXT SUPERSTAR]
Back to top Go down
BatDash

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's always me.   It's always me. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:44 am

HAD TO RUSH DIS SORRY GUYS, I'LL MAKE A BETTER ONE AFTER MANIA IF I GET A FEUD Smile

The slightly altered entrance music of Cody Rhodes plays through the arena, the crowd seems lightly confused as they await the man, and the confusion only worsens as Cody staggers through the entrance and onto the ramp, his hood hiding his face, he continues to stagger down the ramp to the ring, sliding underneath the rope.

Cody Rhodes
How... precious.

Cody lifts his head up and looks towards a disgruntled Randy Orton, revealing the mask across his face.

It's always me. G5mBxtB

Cody Rhodes
Who would have thought that Monday Night Raw would bring yet another opportunity for Randy Orton to complain about something... Quite possibly the luckiest superstar in the history of this company, the only man aside from Dolph Ziggler who has somehow holds on to a championship that he never actually earned in the first place... The man who has continued to hold onto the championship time and time again, due to nothing but circumstance... Randy.. I'm sick of your crying, your whining, your bitching and your moaning... And I assure you that this Sunday night.. will bring about the end... Not only to the constant complaining... but also of your championship reign... If you can even call it a reign. Quite frankly Randy... I don't care who it is who knocks you off your pedestal, I'll support anyone whose sole goal is to save the championship from your poisonous grasp...

Cody lifts his head once more and turns to look at RVD.

Cody Rhodes
But make no mistake... Although I fully intend to put an end to the sham that is... Randy Orton.. I will not allow the championship to fall into the hands of someone who deserves it even less... Nothing but a waste of space on this planet... Rob Van Dam... Wasting every opportunity that falls at his feet, ruining his career time and time again by sinking lower than low, fed up of living with himself to the point that he has to abuse illegal substances to feel only a sense of fufillment in his life, which in reality, is nothing but a charade. It actually makes me physically sick to have to look at you, this is the reason that I wear this mask, to shield myself, to shield my face from and irreparable damage that could cause my face to look as distorted and grotesque as yours.. In fact, Rob... You should take this...

Cody reaches into his hoody and pulls out a paper bag, which he hands to Rob Van Dam.

Cody Rhodes
Do all of us a favour and put that over you head... These people don't pay for their tickets expecting to bring up their lunch...

Miz cracks a smile as Cody Rhodes turns to face him.

It's always me. DFRGG5h

Cody Rhodes
And Mike... You... You inspired me... To change myself.. I looked at you, and I realised, I was looking into a mirror, and it made me even sicker than I was when I saw Rob backstage.. I couldn't let that happen to myself.. I couldn't become you.. I had to do something to change myself.. So Miz, thank you, it is down to you that I have finally seen the light.. And although I'd like to repay the favour, I'm afraid that will have to wait... Because I'd be nothing but a hypocritte if I were to stand back and allow you to become a champion, when I did everything I could to avoid becoming you...

Miz scowls at his rival as Cody looks out towards the crowd.

Cody Rhodes
You can take this as a notice for every single one of you.. One way or another, Randy Orton will lose his championship at Wrestlemania... and you can count on that..

Cody drops his microphone at Randy's feet and mocks him as he slithers out of the ring, he laughs at the three in the ring before turning around and making his way backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's always me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's always me.   It's always me. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's always me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos :: RAW Promos of the Past-
Jump to: