Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown   Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:26 am

*Ted Dibiase arrives with his entourage, Sherri and Virgil. In spite of the savage beating Sheamus gave him a week prior on Smackdown, he looked no worse for wear and quite pleased with himself. Something evil was about to go down, whatever those plans were for the WCF now or in the future, The Million Dollar Man wasn't saying.*

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown 01_aDIBIASE_02151989_0001

*He made his way down the ramp, Sherri at his side and Virgil carrying a suitcase full of cash for the winner of this steel cage match. Once in the ring, Sherri hands Ted a microphone.*

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown Part4001

"Sheamus! Tonight, you and I will clash for the very last time! Win or lose, I'm gone from this vermin infested slum and resting comfortably in my new estate in Belfast! Yes! You heard right! Not even Ireland is above accepting money from the Million Dollar Man! Muhahahaha!"

*Sherri Martel smiles and Virgil nods with approval, looking up at the blue barred steel cage suspended above the ring.*

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown Tve74521-19910119-1877

"You said in jest that you were going to drive a snake out've Ireland, but in fact you've brought the snake to your homeland! Perhaps poor peasants such as yourself will be vastly better off with The Million Dollar Man buying out your little Island! The best part is Sheamus, that there isn't damn thing you can do about it! And tonight, you're gonna pay the price!"

[PROMO Open to Sheamus]
Back to top Go down
Joseff-np82

Joseff-np82

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown   Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:21 am

"IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING, YOU LOST YOUR HEAD..."

The pumped Mania crowd pops huge as Sheamus' entrance theme explodes into the arena. Clearly they are eager for the show to get started and the action to kick off. Sheamus stomps to the ring with purpose, but takes the time to high-five kids in t-shirts with Hooligan slogans and ginger wigs and fake ginger beards. This takes a minute, with the Mania ramp being longer than usual.

Inside the ring, Sheamus strikes his arms out pose on all four sides, soaking up the response from the crowd until eventually his eyes settle on DiBiase and his entourage. Sheamus takes a few seconds to give a respectful glance upwards to the suspended cage, then fixes his gaze on DiBiase, while a mic is passed into his hand...

Sheamus:
"Ahh, Teddy Boy! First of all, you need to take some o' that cash an' buy yerself an atlas 'cause Belfast is in Northern Ireland an' that makes it about as much my home as Mars. My only homes are DUBLIN! Da' road! An' right here in the centre of this ring!"

"Secondly, you can wipe that smug feckin' grin off yer face because I'm afraid I have some bad news for ye', fella. I always knew you were a snake DiBiase, but I never thought you'd stoop quite so low as to lure me down here into this match wit' yer cash there...only to have yer three private security mooks lying in wait under the ring to ambush me in front o' all these people here an' the millions all over the world while you make yer escape along with Sherri....and my money"

DiBiase loses his smug grin on cue and stares at Sheamus before angrily hissing questions at Virgil who dramatically shakes his head and holds up his hands looking just as confused as Ted. Sherri just narrows her eyes and keeps them locked on Sheamus.

Sheamus:

"What's that Teddy? You're wondering how I could possibly know that tasty little nugget? Funny story! Yer mates stopped off in a little Irish pub near the hotel last night to wet their whistles before their big job tonight. Unfortunately for them I just happened to be there with a couple mates o' my own who came o'er from Ireland fer the show! They were only too happy to share after a couple o' rounds and I don't mean drinks!! So it's about time fer that ambush. Come on out fellas!"

Three little people dressed in tiny DiBiase security uniforms (except for the big green glittery leprechaun top hats instead of caps) suddenly appear from under the ring and start to merrily jig about inside. In the confusion, they manage to wrestle the case away from Sherri and deliver it to ringside officials for safe keeping (one of the little guys also claims Sherri's stiletto heel, but it looks like he's keeping that for himself - much to the comedy puzzlement of his diminutive cohorts).

Ever the improviser, Ted suddenly shoves Virgil into Sheamus and rolls out of the ring. He jogs halfway back up the entrance ramp and stops, turning to make sure Virgil gets the job done. He doesn't. Sheamus blocks a weak punch from Virgil and send him into the ropes, catching him with a Brogue Kick on the rebound then picks him up and tosses him out into the mouth of the ramp. DiBiase looks furious as he turns and continues his walk to the back.

Sheamus:

"Hold up Teddy! I might've forgot to mention this. The friends I mentioned aren't in the crowd..."

Ted ignores him and turns back to the entrance, before his jaw drops. Coming down the ramp towards him is the entire lineup of the Irish international rugby team, each sporting custom rugby jerseys with FELLA in place of a surname and (naturally) they are all wearing official Sheamus beards and wigs. As they march towards DiBiase, he has no choice but to retreat to the ring, briefly stopping to look at Virgil's motionless carcass. As he enters the ring he looks up at the cage and around the ring at the circle of mountainous rugby bruisers in emerald. Finally, with nowhere to run, he locks eyes with Sheamus. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, but DiBiase's expression says that he isn't going down without a fight. The split-second the cage reaches its final position, both men spring into action each meaning to surprise the other. They lock up and the bell rings...

[PROMO CLOSED - COMMENTS AND AN ASS-KICKING CAGE MATCH WELCOME]

Rick - please post up any rules I need to be aware of for cage. That way, we can just get into it next time I catch you online. These little scenes going back and forth have been a good laugh to write. Enjoyed my first feud. Let's send it off and don't forget to post a little epilogue scene after the match Smile
Back to top Go down

Ted Diabiase vs Sheamus Pre Match Showdown
Page 1 of 1