Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell, Fire and Darkness...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam

Hell, Fire and Darkness... Empty
PostSubject: Hell, Fire and Darkness...   Hell, Fire and Darkness... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 am

*Kane comes down to the ring with Paul Bearer*
Kane:
They call me a monster... They call me 'Evil'... They say I'm a freak of nature who should never live...
I agree. I am a monster. I am evil. I am a freak and i shouldn't live to keep all of you living.
I am here to start a fire and extinguish another. Ambrose. I am here to stop your reign of terror.
Paul Bearer:
Dean Ambrose.... The WCF Championship is his..-OOOHH YESSS! On the next raw, Kane will take everyone else's chance and get the championship #1 spot! OOHH YESS! On the subject of Raw... Raw is full of surprises and turns...  Kane asked me to bring.. someone dark... someone disturbing...
OHH YESSSS! HIS BROTHER! COME OUT, MY UNDERTAKER!

[PROMO OPEN TO RAGIN' RICK, CLOSED TO ALL ELSE]
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Hell, Fire and Darkness...   Hell, Fire and Darkness... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Hell, Fire and Darkness... 11829%20-%20Ministry_Of_Darkness%20Raw%20undertaker%20wwf

*The Lord of Darkness makes his way slowly down the entrance ramp. His difficult loss to Khali seemed to make him appear even more darker and disturbed. The crowd is nearly silent for the legend that is the Undertaker. No one truly knew what was about to happen between the two brothers of destruction. They have had many battles together as enemies and as allies. But now the question was were they currently friends or foes?*

"Kane! You and I have had a history that has shed many droplets of tears and blood. We've gone through great lengths to destroy each other and sometimes united to travel a path of destruction to demolish others. Now thanks to Paul Bearer, the Brothers of Destruction are united once more! And together we will destroy the World Championship Federation!"

Hell, Fire and Darkness... Rawut2

*A mixed reaction from the crowd now as some praised this proclamation by the Undertaker. Others however were less than thrilled with this idea.*

"The time has come for a new age of darkness to begin and my bother can shall be the tip of the spear that shall be driven through the heart of our victims! Dean Ambrose will be the first to fall! The World Heavyweight Championship is just beginning. Soon...no one will be safe from the reach of the Reaper and the Ministry of Darkness!"

Hell, Fire and Darkness... Undertaker182_by_wwefan4lifehardy-d5y0u71

*Undertaker then kneels, rolls the eyes into the back of his head, and raises his hand up in respect to his younger brother, leaving little doubt that the phenom will make good on his words.*

Hell, Fire and Darkness... Kane_and_undertaker_1999

[PROMO OPEN TO KANE and THE ROCK]
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Hell, Fire and Darkness...   Hell, Fire and Darkness... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 pm

The crowd lets out a sea of cheers as the titantron and speaker system light up the arena to represent the former Smackdown General Manager and current "Most Electrifying Man in All of Sports Entertainment". After a few moments, The Rock steps out onto the stage causing the crowd to become slightly louder as Rock paces to each side of the ramp to get a look at each member of his loyal audience. When he's done looking, he stops in the middle of the stage at the top of the ramp, this time looking at the two demonic figures in the ring. His smile is nowhere to be seen as he quickly makes his way down the ramp, briefly pausing at the bottom to keep his eyes on the two men and track their movements but a sea of "Rocky" chants keeps him moving as he makes his way to the steel steps and grabbing a microphone that lays beside them. He climbs up the steps and over to the middle of the apron, once more pausing to watch the two figures as they stand motionless, but also watching him. He slowly gets in the ring and makes his way to the middle where he slightly bends over, Undertaker and Kane still watching him. Rock waits for the music to die, then the "Rocky" chants.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
FINALLY . . . THE ROCK . . . HAS COME BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

The crowd once more explodes into a sea of cheers causing Rock to smile as he stands back up. However, when he looks at the two men things go serious again.

The Rock imagines that you two are wondering just what The Rock is doing out here. Well, The Rock will tell you exactly what he's doing out here. It all starts way back in 1972, just nine months after Mama Rock and Papa Rock meet each other and . . . wait, wait, wait. That's too far.

Rock paces a bit as if he is trying to figure out where to start when suddenly the imaginitive light bulb goes off.

Now The Rock remembers. It all started just last week . . . last Sunday. World Championship Federation's Wrestlemania 2. The Rock grabbed his lucky trunks and met the World Heavyweight Champion in the ring and I will say that Dean Ambrose gave me one of my biggest fights since "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. The Rock tried . . . and let The Rock tell you he tried his damnest . . . but Dean Ambrose was younger, he was fresher, he had been in the ring much longer than The Rock and once he brought that knee up against The Rock's skull everyone knew it was over . . . and after the one, two, three . . . it was.

Some members of the crowd boo at Rock's losing effort while some others cheer for Dean Ambrose.

Then, The Rock made a flight out to Madison Square Garden only to find out that his very personal and very important Thursday Night Smackdown was cancelled until further notice. 

In unison, the crowd boos at the cancelling of Smackdown.

So . . . defeated . . . The Rock packed his bags and went home because it was all over. After losing his one final chance at Wrestlemania and then having his pride and joy removed, there was nothing left for The Rock . . . until good ol' Mick Foley had his phone number show up The People's Phone. Mick said "Rocky, I know you're going through a rough time with being defeated at Wrestlemania and your pride and joy being removed, but there is plenty of room over here for the Rock 'N Sock Connection to once more raise hell on RAW. That is, if you want to.' So you know what The Rock said?

The crowd slightly cheers in anticipation for what's about to come.

I said . . . Mick . . . YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET CANDY ASS THAT THE ROCK WANTS TO REFORM THE ROCK 'N SOCK CONNECTION ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW TO ENTERTAIN THE MILLIONS . . . 

The Crowd
AND MILLIONS!

AND MILLIONS OF THE ROCK'S FANS SO THE ROCK CAN SAY THIS . . .

Rock hoists the microphone high in the air as the crowd is ready to jump in with him.

FINALLY . . . THE ROCK . . . IS RAW CO-GENERAL MANAGER!

The crowd cheers at the announcement as Rock smiles for a brief moment before looking at the two men in front of him who have been closely paying attention.

Which brings The Rock back to you two. You come out on The People's Show, in The People's Arena, to The People's Ring with your overuse of guy liner and old Halloween costumes, looking like you got lost on the way to a drag party, and you start making demands you think you deserve? Oh no, no, no, NO. That is NOT how we do things around here. You see, on THIS show, you have to earn your way up the ladder because if we just gave everyone what they wanted, The People would be angry . . . and you don't want The People angry. However, The Rock respects what you are trying to do. The Rock respects that you have the guts to come out here and tell the world exactly what you what with no beating around the bush. So The Rock will give you one.

The crowd settles down as Rock turns towards Undertaker.

Now, Undertaker, I know you have history that goes way back . . . but it is what it is: history. This new breed of wrestlers aren't pushovers and a man like Dean Ambrose will feel perfectly at home facing a bunch of freaks. Hell, even "The Great One" at his best couldn't be Dean Ambrose. But if you really think you have what it takes, that you can beat Dean Ambrose, then The Rock gives you this: Next Monday Night, The Undertaker will go one on one with Dean Ambrose with No Disqualification, No Interference, No Time Limits, and Falls Count Anywhere and we will see if you really have what it takes to beat Dean Ambrose.

The crowd cheers at Rock's announcement as he turns to Kane.

And you. You come out here with your mask and your goofball of a manager and you demand a title shot at the biggest prize we have to offer, the World Heavyweight Championship? The Rock says if it was his title he'd take it . . . shine it up real nice . . . AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR MONKEY ASS!

The crowd cheers while what seems to be slight aggravation forms behind the mask of Kane.

But like The Rock said, he respects that you have the guts and the manhood to come out here week after week and say what you have to say so The Rock will not allow you to leave empty handed. That's why at Backlash you will face the newest International Champion Cody Rhodes in a Ring of Fire match!

The crowd cheer at the Rock's announcement as he prepares himself for his final line.

IF YA SMELL . . . WHAT THE ROCK . . . IS COOKI . . . 

Rock stops as Kane is slowly walking up behind him while Undertaker approaches from the front. Not sure of what to expect, Rock prepares himself for a fight, instead Kane raises his arms and slams them down causing his pyro and the lights to go out. When the lights come back on, Rock is in the only person left standing in the ring, causing the camera to fade to the next segment.

PROMO CLOSED
[FEEDBACK WELCOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell, Fire and Darkness...   Hell, Fire and Darkness... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell, Fire and Darkness...
Page 1 of 1