Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red + Red = ........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseff-np82

Joseff-np82

Red + Red = ........ Empty
PostSubject: Red + Red = ........   Red + Red = ........ EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:58 am

Sheamus watches Kane leave after their match (which didn't quite go in his favour) before Raw cuts to a commercial break

Red + Red = ........ Sheamus-620x350

As Raw returns from commercials, Sheamus has been stopped backstage by Renee who is asking him whether he should be competing so soon after his brutal cage match at Mania...Sheamus appears pretty banged up and is visibly wincing his way through the conversation
Red + Red = ........ Capture_20140303_214809

Sheamus:
How're.....ye....Now...y'know me, Renee. I ain't one t'back down from a fight when I'm bein' me usual. But even I have t'wonder if someone up there has it in fer me spiky Irish arse when the decision is made t'put me in a match wit' a freakin' monster like Kane less than 24 hours after I get me bell rung a few good times in a brutal cage match wit' yer man DiBiase at Wrestlemania!! Maybe it was more than just the two of us that had some emerald green paper ridin' on the back o' that one eh?! Heh! As fer Kane? Well, I can promise ye that once I've had me R n' R then it'll be a different story should that unstoppable big red force meet this immovable ginger object again. An' if anyone else has something they need to address just come out and say it instead o' sendin' a tank to deliver the message! Just as well I got me million feckin' dollars in the bank though cuz I'll be needin' a pint or five after that one...c'mon Renee. I'm buyin!!

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down

Red + Red = ........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: