Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ Z IS UP IN HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

DJ Z IS UP IN HERE  Empty
PostSubject: DJ Z IS UP IN HERE    DJ Z IS UP IN HERE  EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

[DJ Z:]So what is going on people the DJ IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

"CROWD GETS PUMPED"

[DJ Z:]I can't hear you WCF UNIVERSE lets see can you guys get louder than me 1...2...Wait ok 1...2...3 ARE YOU GUYS READY!!!?

DJ Z IS UP IN HERE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHxOy6XE148zjFiLH5YhFMcHc6W9je5BjYM-KUgUmLgrb9Oj0x

"CROWD GOES WILD"

[DJ Z:] YO I'm the best at what I do everybody knows people in the back can not wrestle but I do know someone back wants to come out here and tussle if you know what I mean dean Ambrose  and the whole crew knows he can't get the best of me if the crowd wants a fight they got get loud enough for me to steal show but this is no Ziggler because he is always a no show but this is no godfather because  I know I can get more hoes because this is no cross Rhodes because I know and you guys know he can't cross no Rhodes but even though I was talking about Ambrose but really everybody in the back can't handle the DJ'S SHOW I'm best what I do I'm DJ Z you know who I am but I am so sorry I do not eat green eggs and ham this really who I am the soon to be the face of WCF and no one can do anything about it and I know people might talk shit but that's ok this is what I wrote and the stuff I came up and spit.

"DJ Z walks to the ring"

DJ Z IS UP IN HERE  IMG_6295

[DJ Z:] Oh my goodness I am the best in the world I can be the cobra commander and you people the so called WCF universe are my peasant's now DJ Z is in the house YO Brian Stiffler raise my hand like I just won the grand Crown.

DJ Z IS UP IN HERE  IMG_6365

"CROWD BOOS"

[DJ Z:]That is what I thought hahahahahahaha YO Hit my music.

(PROMO CLOSED/FEEDBACK ANY POINTERS NO OFFENSIVE COMMENTS PLZ AND THANK YOU AND READ UP AN ENJOY:))
Back to top Go down

DJ Z IS UP IN HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: