Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian's explanation?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AleedManney

AleedManney

Christian's explanation? Empty
PostSubject: Christian's explanation?   Christian's explanation? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 pm

The arena erupts, but not in cheers. The distaste for Christian Cage is obvious as the self proclaimed Captain Charisma comes out onto stage, not wasting any time on the crowd, obviously not in the mood to play games. He walks down the ramp, appearing to be serious compared to how he's been the past couple of week, minus last week when he attacked Ziggler. Cage makes it down the ramp in sheer moments, jumping onto the apron and then into the ring, walking right over to the announcer's side of the ring and calling for a mic.

[Christian Cage]
May I have your attention for a moment?

Cage asks the question as he heads back to the middle of the ring. He turns to the fans, mic still at his lips.

[Christian Cage]
For a full seven days, time and time again, I have been asked that age old question: "Why did I do it?" Now if you aren't aware of what happened that makes people ask this, I took it upon myself to show, not just my old friends, but the world that I am no laughing matter. I proved that in just one instance, I can ruin everything that someone has been working for, just like so many people have done to me in the past. Dolph Ziggler. This man.... This, imbecile is truly not to blame. This entire situation hasn't been his fault and I'm not going to pretend like it is. This entire thing is thanks to people who I used to call friends. Two men who, like others have in the past, doubted me and my capabilities. This, this pressure they placed on me hit a breaking point when I sat there and listened to Dolph Ziggler talk about how he thought that for a second, my focus was broken. Let me tell you something Dolph, since JCW dropped me, my focus has been more direct than ever. Everything I've done has been with a purpose.

The crowd simply continues on with their boos. Christian looks around, sucking it in then explodes.

[Christian Cage]
SHUT UP!

Cage looks around, furious, the crowd growing louder than what they were.

[Christian Cage]
What in the hell gives you people the right to boo me!? I've worked my ass off to impress people my entire life and yet, they still treat me like an idiot! Like someone who just doesn't get it! Let me tell you right now, I'm one of, if not the most entertaining men in this business. I've busted my ass for two years, TWO YEARS NOW, and I am tired of people standing in my way. Dolph Ziggler, he stood in my way and talked bad about me and look where it got him! He was just the beginning. From here on out, it's only about me and what I can-

Cage is cut off as the stage comes alive as does the speakers in the arena.

[tbc by the person I spoke with about this]
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: Christian's explanation?   Christian's explanation? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

*The crowd begins to cheer as Dolph Ziggler's theme cuts off Christian mid-sentence. Ziggler appears on the ramp, a microphone in hand, wearing his ring gear and a t-shirt*

Dolph Ziggler: "You say everything you've done recently, you've done with a purpose. So, why target me? There are two other guys that deserve to be on the receiving end of your anger more than I do. You attacked a man who has also lost his focus lately and has been on a losing streak, but that isn't even the best part. The best part is how you attacked me literally seconds before I was going to praise you. You, when you are fully focused can be one of the most dangerous superstars on this roster. I found that out the hard way last week."

*Dolph begins to walk down the entrance ramp towards the ring at a slow pace*

Dolph Ziggler: "So here we are, two superstars with something to prove and no direction. So instead of trying to make a statement with backstage attacks, why not make a statement with a match? You vs. Me at Backlash. I'll even be nice and leave the stipulation up in the air, though I hope it isn't something too boring."

*At this point Dolph walks up the stairs into the ring, standing a few feet from Christian, looking him directly in the eyes*

Dolph Ziggler: "You say that I was in your way. So at Backlash, try and move me. Because when my music hits. After I walk down this ramp and once that bell rings I make only one promise. I solemnly swear to. Steal. The Show."

*Dolph Ziggler raised his free hand as he made his promise and the fans chanted "Steal. The. Show." along with Ziggler*

[PROMO OPEN TO CHRISTIAN]
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: Christian's explanation?   Christian's explanation? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 am

Christian simply stares at him, confused.

[Christian Cage]
You said it yourself, I am one of the most dangerous men in this business today yet you still want to take me one on one in the match of my choice? Really? Do you have any, any idea how irritated that gets me that you, some average wrestler thinks he can hang with one of the big dogs like me.

Cage ponders for a second.

[Christian Cage]
You know what, you're on.

The crowd erupts in cheers, happy with the announcement.

[Christian Cage]
But this match, will take place in side of a steel cage just so I can slam your face into every steel wall I want to. What do you say to that? Are you still willing to fight me? I mean, history shows you can't handle me, so, if you really want to do this, then let's.

[Open to Zigglez to wrap it up.]
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: Christian's explanation?   Christian's explanation? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:10 pm

*Ziggler smiles as he surveys the crowd's reaction to Christian's response. He returns his gaze back to Christian, a fire in his eyes and a smirk on his lips*

Dolph Ziggler: "I was willing to fight you when you attacked me last week. Just remember, there are no sucker punches in a steel cage. I'm not just locked in a cage with you. YOU'RE locked in a cage with ME. You can call me an average wrestler all you want, but I'm going to prove to you that I am who I say I am: A Show Stealer. Because when my feet land outside that cage, everyone will forget about every other match on the card and will discuss the war we put each other through and wonder just what exactly is next for the both of us."

*Ziggler pauses for a moment before making his way to the ropes. He stops there for a moment before making one final statement*

Dolph Ziggler: "I'll see you at Backlash, ready to fight."

*Dolph exits the ring as his music plays leaving Christian alone before the feed cuts to commercial*

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian's explanation?   Christian's explanation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian's explanation?
Page 1 of 1