Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of the Rhodes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam

End of the Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: End of the Rhodes   End of the Rhodes EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 am

*The show cuts to a dark room. The walls are covered with messages, symbols and disturbing writing.*
Kane:

I am where the Ministry resides. This is probably the literal sense of Hell on Earth. I am here with the International Championship. This has one of the greatest legacies in WCF history. I am next in line to be part of that legacy, when the Ministry shines when I win this chapionship at Backlash. I will use this belt as a metaphor for everyone who is standing in my way, and our way.
*throws International Championship belt on the floor*
That is the people who try to stop me on my way to win at Backlash. Those who try to unleash wrath on the Big Red Monster but fail to grasp that I am taking over the WCF. They put me down as they think all about themselves even when they are inferior beings. The rapture of the WCF is coming, and only those who believe in the Higher Power, like me and my brother, will be spared.
*douses it with gasoline and gets torches. he lits the torches and puts them in a circle around the belt. He gets a lit match and lights the belt on fire.*
and this is the people who try to stop me as I eventually get my World Heavyweight Championship title reign. I tell everyone on this roster, the Higher Power is *our true lord. You must bow to it or die.
*lights go out, then come back on. Kane is gone randomly.*
[PROMO CLOSED, COMMENTS DEFINITELY WELCOME]
Back to top Go down

End of the Rhodes
Page 1 of 1