Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simon Dean meets The Great Khali

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

Simon Dean meets The Great Khali Empty
PostSubject: Simon Dean meets The Great Khali   Simon Dean meets The Great Khali EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 am

*The Camera is backstage looking at The Greak Khali working out with Ranjin Singh by his side. Khali's version of a workout is simply dancing to horrific music. However, Simon Dean manages to catch Khali doing his workout and begins to protest.*

Simon Dean meets The Great Khali Rtqetx

Simon Dean:
Woah woah woah, what is this I see? Trying to get in shape by dancing like a person with Special Needs? Khali, you're doing it all wrong.

*The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh begin to stare at Simon Dean, wondering what on Earth he's about to say next.*

Simon Dean:
Khali, if you want to lose weight and get into shape like me, you've got to start working out properly. You need to cut out the disability dancing and the large amount of carbs you have. You need to start trying my nutritious Simon System. We can discuss workouts at a later date, but it just so happens i've got a trial version of my Simon System with me.

*Simon reaches off screen and grabs a carton of his Simon System. He hands it over to Ranjin Singh who tries it first.*

Ranjin Singh:
This stuff is disgusting. It's the worst drink i've ever had in my entire life.

*The Great Khali snatches it out of his hands and begins to drink.*

Simon Dean:
Drink it up big man!

*The Great Khali loves what he's tasting. He can't stop drinking it. He begins to down it more and more until there's not a single drop left in the carton. Khali begins to get angry, growling and breathing heavily because there's no Simon System left. He begins to shake violently.*

Simon Dean:
Calm down! If you want more Simon System, Khali, all you've got to do is ask.

*The Great Khali gives Simon a Hi-5 and they walk off together, as Ranjin Singh is left in the background, trying to make himself vomit.*
Back to top Go down

Simon Dean meets The Great Khali
Page 1 of 1