Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undeterred

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

Undeterred Empty
PostSubject: Undeterred   Undeterred EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:01 am

*The camera shows the typical backstage interview area usually seen when Renee Young interviews superstars. The stage is poorly lit and only one man is shown, through the dim lighting this man is hard to recognize, but once he begins talking it's easily seen that it is Owen Hart. He's obviously come here and filmed this message when no one else was around and set everything up himself, though it seems more professional than his other set ups.*

Owen Hart: "This past Sunday at Backlash I met a monster in the ring for the WCF International Championship. No one, not even Kane expected me to take as much punishment as I did and though I gave it my all, I was unsuccessful in capturing the title. Most will see this as a failure, but I see it as everyone else's failure. I have been gone from this business for fifteen years and my third match was a title match. All this proves is how low this company has sank since I disappeared. I'm still knocking off ring rust and I'm given a title match? Pathetic on the part of this company and the superstars it employs. There are people who have been here for months, they only show up for their matches, collect their paychecks and leave. They have no love for this business, no passion. It sickens me that people like this exist, but it also sickens me how much of a pushover this company has become."

*Owen's tone is equal parts somber and sinister, his words carry a level of venom with them*

Owen Hart: "Anyone can walk into this company and tear it down. But that's what this company needs, to be torn down and rebuilt. One man's passion can set this company ablaze and form the ashes as he wishes. I may have lost, but I remain undeterred in my goal. I will claim the throne I deserve and make this company stronger than ever in my image. Kane is a monster, but I am something greater than that. I am a King and Kings are akin to Gods. Over time this company will feel my wrath and it will thank me for it. Through punishment this company will flourish and become great once again. I am this company's God and after what happened on Sunday, I have been angered."

*With those final words Owen begins to laugh to himself quietly. Something has clearly snapped in his mind, but this is only the beginning. The Mad King of Harts will only get more unhinged from here on out*

[]b[PROMO CLOSED. FEEDBACK WELCOMED][/b]
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam

Undeterred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undeterred   Undeterred EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:30 am

[NOT A PROMO CONTINUER]
"My third match was a title match."
Kane:
My third match was a title win,.
Back to top Go down

Undeterred
Page 1 of 1