Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insane Clarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

Insane Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Insane Clarity   Insane Clarity EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:01 am

*The camera shows the locker room at the past taping of Raw. This is well before the show, as Owen ended up not appearing at all on the show, even though he was booked to appear. The room is extremely well lit, though the light above Owen flickers every so often, bathing him in darkness periodically.*

Owen Hart: "This week, I was informed that my opponent was 'The Animal' Batista. So you can see why I will not be in a match with this man tonight. You see, I came to this company with a purpose, a vision. Yet when I arrived, I let my vision become clouded by the promise of gold. It shined so brightly that for a moment, I was blinded. I did battle with a monster and did not leave victorious, but I still walked away a winner. My purpose became once again, my path was blazed and I began to walk it once more. Yet this company, in all its infinite wisdom, so it necessary to pair me against a mere animal. Kings do not fight animals. Kings hunt animals, they kill them for sport. There is no challenge in this game, merely bragging rights. I have no need to brag, so I show you, Dave, mercy. I expect you to take this gift, as it will only come once."

*Owen pulls an extra playing card from his back, full of messages not able to be seen by the camera*

Owen Hart: "When I speak, people listen. Whether they want to admit it or not, they hear my words and understand my message. I should be feared, not because of what I can do in that ring but because of what I won't do in that ring. I am on my path now, I understand my goal. Now all of those who call this locker room their home will know my path. Some will walk it with me, willingly. Others will be thrown from the road to wallow in a pool of their own egos. Make your choice, it means nothing to me. Whether I have an army behind me or wage a one man war, I will achieve what I set out to do."

*The light above the Mad King goes out for good as he begins to giggle manically under his breath. He flicks the card at the camera, which for a moment completely covers the screen. In the moment it does this, Owen disappears, leaving nothing but his escalating laughter behind. One message is visibly seen*

fROm THe asHes, a NEW KiNGdoM rISeS

[PROMO CLOSED. FEEDBACK PLEASE]
Back to top Go down

Insane Clarity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: