Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One More Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: One More Chance   One More Chance EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:23 am

As Raw comes on air, the crowd is greeted by...

One More Chance ANhqF

The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as one of the men who lost to Dean Ambrose at Backlash makes his way out onto the stage with no signs of happiness on his face. Nothing but pure disappointment is shown from The Miz as he slowly makes his way down the ramp and eventually climbing into the ring and grabbing a mic from the ring crew.

{{The Miz}}
Backlash.....the night that was suppose to become mine as I finally win the big one. The night that I would finally shut up all the nay sayers and finally become the World Heavyweight Champion. But, no. No. NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! That didn't happen did it?? I along with CM Punk lost at Backlash and quite frankly, I was too upset to talk about it last week. No, i'm not crying. No, i'm not whining. I'm just stating the facts. And the fact of the day today is The Miz couldn't get the job done. Dean Ambrose managed to hide his way to victory. He knew when to strike and that's exactly what he did. I applaud him for finding the right opportunities at the right time. But, that doesn't change the fact that I hate him. I hate Dean Ambrose with a passion because he believes that he's the leader that this company needs. Hell Mick Foley even believes that and there is a small chance that he'll make a believer out of The Rock later on tonight. Everybody is believing that a guy who doesn't even greet his people is the leader that this company needs. But not me. I will NEVER believe that bull shit! I know I can beat you and I know that I can lead this company right back to the top where it belongs.

Miz begins to pace in the ring before stopping at the ropes looking towards the crowd.

{{The Miz}}
I know I can do this and I've become very desperate. I will not fall right back to the bottom. I want a rematch. A rematch that everybody wants to see. I don't care what it takes to get this rematch. If I have to crack open some skulls or risk my pay check. I need this opportunity. This can be looked as a one more chance type of situation to most of you but for me, it's life or death. Life or death of one of the greatest careers in professional wrestling. Because, if this is my last chance at my title and Ambrose manages to beat me? Like I said before, I will not fall right back to the bottom. I've come to far. I plan on staying at the top of WCF or starting at the top in some other company. I don't care where. It's just something I need. I need the glory. I need the pride. I need the gold. It's what i'm here for. I'm not here for the spirit of competition. I am here for the fame and glory. The chance to place my name in the record books as the best. And if I can't do that here due to some false leader using every cheap tactic in the book to keep the title then I don't want to be here at all so this is WCF's last chance at finding the right leader. So, I don't care who it is that comes out here. I don't care who it is that makes the match, just somebody come out here and give me the match I deserve! No other men involved. Just The Miz vs Dean Ambrose. Life Or Death......

The Miz then slowly lowers the mic as he waits.

One More Chance TKpN9

[OPEN TO DA COBROS]
Back to top Go down

One More Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: