Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Than a Prototype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

More Than a Prototype Empty
PostSubject: More Than a Prototype   More Than a Prototype EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:56 am

Josh Matthews: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: The Show Off Dolph Ziggler."

*Dolph shows up staring at Josh, as if he was not expecting him to be there*

Dolph Ziggler: "You aren't Renee, I was expecting to talk to Renee."

Josh Matthews: "Well Dolph, Renee doesn't work here anymore, check the roster. Myself, Matt Striker and Michael Cole are the interviewers now."

Dolph Ziggler: "I get that, but talking to you about what I want to say seems weird. I mean, I'm not sure which way you swing-"

Josh Matthews: "I'm straight Dolph."

Dolph Ziggler: "And I'm sure your parents are still proud of you no matter what, but I'd feel more comfortable speaking to Renee."

Josh Matthews: "But Dolph, I-"

Dolph Ziggler: "I know you're an official interviewer, but how about this, I hire Renee Young as my personal interviewer, so you can run along and go interview Simon Dean or go see what sort of kooky shenanigans JPW are up to."

*Josh opens his mouth to say something, but decides against it. He walks away dejectedly as Renee Young slides into frame. Ziggler motions for her to open the segment again*

Renee Young: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: Dolph Ziggler."

*Dolph has the camera panned towards him and he is seen smiling.*

Dolph Ziggler: "Always a pleasure Renee, but I've wasted enough time already so let me cut to the chase. Zema Ion has been running his mouth a lot lately, so there's just so much to address, so let's start with this. You call me a prototype and claim to be the best parts of me in one package. This only a week after you asked to team up with me, so obviously you have some obsession with me, which is fine, people become obsessed with someone as good looking as me. Right Renee?"

*Renee answers by looking at the ground and blushing while smiling*

Dolph Ziggler: "My point exactly. You see Zema, you call me a prototype, but wanted to team with me. You aren't fit to be the Show Off, you're only a Rip Off. So here's my proposition for ya, Me and You. At Cyber Sunday, let's let the fans decide what kind of match we're in, because Dolph Ziggler is a man of the people and you say you're a better Dolph Ziggler, right? So bring your A game that Sunday, DJ Z because DZ will show you what this so called prototype is capable of when the spotlight is shining down on me."

*Dolph walks off of the set after finishing his statement, leaving Renee standing there as the camera returns to the action at ringside*

[PROMO CLOSED. FEEDBACK WELCOME]
Back to top Go down

More Than a Prototype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: