Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The King's Influence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

The King's Influence Empty
PostSubject: The King's Influence   The King's Influence EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:01 am

*The cameras show the ending of the brutal Owen Hart vs. Bad News Barrett match. Both men are on the outside brutalizing each other, but Barrett clearly has the upper hand. Owen can be seen shouting things as Barrett continues to attack him, glancing at the stairs right next to him*

Jim Ross: "These two men refuse to give up and if this wasn't a match, they'd fight until one of them was nothing more than a bloody pulp!"

Jerry Lawler: "Yeah, but Owen keeps shouting something at Barrett, but I'm not quite sure what he's talking about, I'm sure it can't be good."

*The camera moves in close enough to hear what Owen is saying and broadcast for the audience in attendance and at home. After every strike Owen says something, his eyes fixated not on Barrett, but on the steel steps to the side of the two of them*

Owen Hart: "DO IT. HIT ME. HURT ME. BREAK ME. END ME."

*Every word has Barrett show hesitation, but he eventually succumbs to Owen's goading. Barrett picks up the stairs while Owen smiles and falls to his knees, his arms outstretched. He continues to call for the attack as the referee pleads for the two of them to return to the ring, his count stopping somewhere around 5. Barrett hesitates but strikes the final blow on Owen, obliterating his head with the stairs. The shot splits Owen open, but he does not fall. He returns to his seated position like he's made out of rubber as he begins giggling as the blood trickles down his face. Barrett places the stairs on the ground as Owen is declared the winner of the match, in more ways then one. Barrett looks at his foe, unsure of himself and his action to finish the match. Owen rises to his feet, still laughing as he embraces Wade in a hug. Wade stands there, not accepting the hug but not rejecting it. Owen continues to laugh as he grabs a chair and hits Wade across the head with it, knocking his foe down.*

*The crowd is silent as Owen wipes blood from his face and kneels next to Wade. He draws a heart on Barrett's chest using his own blood, smiling like a madman. Owen walks away and up the ramp as Wade gets to his feet, looking at his chest. Wade does not yet know it, but he has been chosen, whether he heeds this calling or not is his decision to make, but Owen has not yet made his final statement for the day.*

[PROMO TO BE CONTINUED BY ME]
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: The King's Influence   The King's Influence EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:39 am

*Later in the night the camera cuts to a backstage area, what looks to be an unused locker room. Various lockers are open and the walls are scattered with King of Hearts cards with smatterings of Owen's blood. The blood from his match is still on his face, though it's a darker red now since it dried*

Owen Hart: "Tonight I stood across the ring from a man determined to win, no matter the cost. He did everything in his power to strike me down, but at the end of the day, it was my voice that triumphed over his thoughts. He had control of the match until the end, where we willingly gave me control, he willingly gave me power. He gave into my influence and showed the world just how much weight my words carry. I did not lie when I said that people listen when I speak. Bad News Barrett heard my words, understood my message and gave in. He has been marked and the choice is now his. He can either stand with me wielding the fire, or burn with the rest of the rabble."

*Owen turns his back on the camera for a minute before turning around and moving closer to the camera. The proximity of Owen's face shows the audience his eyes, the spark of a madman is there, constantly darting, never staying in one position too long*

Owen Hart: "My quest has begun and my first step has been taken. Join me while you can, before the fire spreads and you can be saved. You can rebuild this company with me, taking its antiquated gold as your personal prize. I am King, I do not need to earn glory and fame, but knights. Knights fight for their King, they earn glory through battle. My knights will too earn glory in this dying company and when the new one rises, they will earn glory there as well. Join me, I embrace you all with open arms and an open..."

*As Owen says this he backs off from the camera again, showing his full body in the frame. His arms outstretched again like when he called for Barrett to hit him with the stairs. His head is tilted upwards and his eyes closed as he says 'Join me' and remain this way until he says 'open'. He pauses for a moment before bringing his gaze back towards the camera, his open hands turning into fists as his voice goes from a sing-songy sadism to sinister intent*

Owen Hart: "...heart."

*The camera turns off as you can hears Owen's laughter echo around the room*

[PROMO CLOSED. FEEDBACK WELCOMED]
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

PostSubject: Re: The King's Influence   The King's Influence EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:10 am

I like this promo by Owen, the gimmick you're trying to pull off as him. But before I finish posting this......

BAH GAWD MAGGLE! WHAT IS OWEN WYATT DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Influence   The King's Influence Empty

Back to top Go down

The King's Influence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: