Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's almost time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:20 am

As Raw continues, the scene is set somewhere backstage where The Miz is standing in the way of the camera with a referee shirt laying on his shoulder.

It's almost time! Bmc0l

{{The Miz}
That's right ladies and gentlemen. Don't adjust your TV, you will be seeing The Miz as a referee tonight when Dean Ambrose takes on Big E. Now, a lot of been noticing the strong twitter wars and stare downs between Ambrose and I. They know how intense this bout will be come this Sunday. And of course, most people think the odds are stacked against me because of what has been placed in the poll. We either face off in a Ladder Match. A match that I've won before with all the odds in the world stacked against me. I came out on top and then showed the world that Miz had it in him. A man who started out on MTV as just a punk kid, could gain all the knowledge needed and all the strength to overcome the odds of climbing a 15 foot ladder and getting an opportunity at the grandest prize in the business. Then, there is the dreaded Hell In A Cell match. A match I've never been a part of but a structure that I have been in. And boy did I cause chaos. I took the men in that ring and I put the hell in Hell In A Cell! If that is what's chosen at Cyber Sunday, then I'll do the same as before but this time, instead of walking out in hand cuffs, I'll be walking out with the World Heavyweight Championship. Which would be the same outcome in this last match up on the poll. An I Quit match. A match I have competed in before and failed to walk out victorious but times have changed Dean. I've developed a very hungry attitude and it seems that I've skipped lunch far too much so this Sunday if we compete in an I Quit match, I am going to eat up every bit of your confidence to the point where you want the pain to stop and yell out, "I Quit"!

The Miz stops to take a breath before continuing.

{{The Miz}
Now sure, there's a chance I may lose at Cyber Sunday and leave this company for good. And quite frankly, if I lose, I don't want to be here. I'd be ashamed if I lose to Ambrose. This is a man who's taken a role that requires shoes too big for him to fill. As for me, I can fit in those shoes and lead this company back to the top. I'll adress you all week in and week out. I'll walk out to this ring and let you all know what's on my mind EVERY SINGLE WEEK! As a champion, you're a leader. As a leader, you're given a responsibility and that responsibility is to be the best at what you do. And to be the best at what you do when it involves the career field i'm in, you need to entertain. Wrestling is one thing. But the people need to hear what's on your mind at all times. And if you start doing it, others will follow in your foot steps, but you're to ignorant. You say you can do this. But you don't meet on the requirements. Instead of completing the duties of a champion, you just pull off the surprise wins and move on. You basically hog a spot from a harder worker and waste it. Dean, I personally don't like you because of that. So that's why I am putting everything on the line to beat you. Everything. I need this more than you do. I need this in order to save the WCF from self destruction. I've already told you before that with me as champion, I can begin the era that'll save professional wrestling from extinction. The Mizfest 2014 is need. WCF needs me as champion. The Miz winning the World Heavyweight Championship, would be like Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Had A Dream" speech. It'll save the world from something that's been going on for far too long.

The Miz pauses for a short moment before speaking again. This time taking the shirt off his shoulder and holding it in front of the camera.

{{The Miz}
Now tonight, I get the chance to make a statement just days before the match that decides my fate in this company. And trust me when I say this Ambrose, tonight is when messages get sent out. A loud message will be airing on live TV when we all see The Miz standing tall at the end of the show. Something that will happen on a weekly basis after this Sunday so lace up your boots and break out the tissues because it's happening. A sample of Mizfest tonight. The launch of Mizfest at Cyber Sunday. Time is ticking.....

Miz then walks off camera as it fades to the next part of the show.

[CLOSED! Feedback is always welcome as usual!]
Back to top Go down

It's almost time!
Page 1 of 1