Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuing The Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Continuing The Journey  Empty
PostSubject: Continuing The Journey    Continuing The Journey  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:04 am

As Raw continues, the scene is set on a road with The Undertaker driving on his bike, similar to last weeks video. He's soaring down the an empty road with nothing on either side of the road but wasteland. He continues to just drive as his voice is heard in the background.

Continuing The Journey  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjy64b9ZlCihpfRGbOr0gCUvQHPCXksdA4hlhP-0mms-C0Z7WjAA

{{Undertaker}}
You know man, some ask, why do I ride on my bike? Well, you see, it helps me think. These past few days of my journey, I've seen some good and bad on the side of the road. I've seen a boy runnin his mouth get his butt whooped. I've seen broken down cars with concerned families. Hell, I've even seen a dead dog rotting on the shoulder of the road. But then, I see things like a stranger jump starting a poor old woman's car. Or a bunch of kids having the time of their lives at a park. After all these things I've seen I realized, that it doesn't matter what you do in life. Whether it's good or bad. You'll always have that choice to change. It's up to you how you change though. Me? I've seen the bad in my life. I've learned the meaning of respect which has now guided me through most of my career, just this past run is what held me back. It's what began to change me. I made the choice to change then and I am making the choice to change now.

His voice turns silent as he begins to reach a part in the road that seems to end at a huge gap where the other part of the road is on the other side of a deep abyss. Taker doesn't hesitate however as he steps on the peddle, turns to Bike off the road and reach a man made ramp before hitting the ramp and launch himself high into the air. The video then turns into slow mo as the voice returns.

{{Undertaker}}
Everybody knows me as the man without fear. That hasn't changed. In time, I will show up where I am needed and I will face the unbeatable challenges. I've been on this road before. I've beaten the challenges and scared the threats. The only thing there is to do now, is repeat. It's all about a circle of life in my eyes. Create a legacy, then repeat it with the knowledge from my past journeys. So look out boys, the Dead Man is coming back. Once you see this single headlight. You hear the roar of my motor. Then hear my tires screech, don't stand in my way. Because then there's hell to pay.

As he finishes that last sentence, he lands the jump and continues on his long journey to WCF.
Back to top Go down

Continuing The Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: