Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Message To The Miz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

DieCobros

A Message To The Miz Empty
PostSubject: A Message To The Miz   A Message To The Miz EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:22 am

We're taken to a dimly lit, creepy basement of sorts where a figure is walking about, almost slithering across the room.

???:
Years of pain, bloody battles, and wars that would make the average "tough guy" squirm with fear. And a week from now, the world championship that I possess will be threatened by a man whose specialty is irritating absolutely everyone he can find, pestering the innocents with false promises, claiming that this year will be his year, and that he will start the revolution. A revolution for what? The man only seeks to gain for himself, and if he takes this world championship away from me, then the entire industry as we know it will face a crisis like no other. The boos and jeers from the crowd somehow translate into cheers and cries for joy in his ears. This is a dangerous man. A dangerous man who lives in his own world, a man who will lead a dictatorship by any means necessary. A coward that will rule this company with an iron fist if nobody stops him.......

The lights suddenly turn on and it's Dean Ambrose sporting shades and a leather jacket, akin to his indie days.

A Message To The Miz E3GMF9B

Dean Ambrose:
....Not unless I stop him. Approximately one week from today, The Miz and I will face off in a match for the World Heavyweight Championship. The stipulation? Well, that depends. The people who are watching this will have to decide for themselves. Either way, at Cyber Sunday, I can prove to the world that The Miz is nothing more than a fraud and a liar......But what better match to do it in than an "I Quit" match? I mean, the last time we saw The Miz in one of those matches, he ended up crying in a pool of his own embarrassment after a certain company man made him......humble. Or so we thought. But this time, things are going to be a little different, Miz. When I beat you to an inch of your life and I make you say the magical words, the WCF will be rid of a parasite, nay, a shitstain, no, a blemish on humanity whose loss will signal a sigh of relief from those all over the world. And if he thinks he can make me quit......Well, he's going to have another thing coming.

A Message To The Miz 1WgSfSG

Dean Ambrose:
How could a guy who was a reality show contestant think that he can even make a guy like me quit? He's been with the likes of Simon Dean and Zema Ion, while I on the other hand, have faced off with psychopaths like Nick Gage and Brain Damage? Never heard of them? That's because the people running this place don't want you to know about them; Like me, they busted their asses to get where they were, and for The Miz, every week consists of a wrestling match, but for good ol' Dean Ambrose and the guys I just mentioned, every week consists of a war. Matches back in the indies for me weren't "Wrestling Matches", they were no holds barred street fights, winner takes all, and the loser bit the dust or was sent back home in a body bag. Miz, you talk life or death at Cyber Sunday, EVERY SINGLE DAY for a guy like me is life and death, you can drive in your fancy Buick or you can show up in your decorated suit, or show up to another one of your subpar Direct-to-DVD movies and look like you have the confidence of a man who just won the damn lottery, it doesn't change the fact that you are frightened to the point where you know that Sunday will become your last day as a professional wrestler and possibly.....The last day you will ever live to see. And tonight, you want to get the upper hand on me, get the last laugh before Sunday by becoming the special referee for my match against "I Can't Count Past Five" Langston? Yeah sure, you can fast count the big guy, you can slow count me, or you can hit the Skull Crushing Finale, sure. You can sit back, relax, and do your job as a referee, or you can become predictable and screw me over at any given moment. Miz, I'm not stupid. I know that you'll take any chance you'll get and strike me from behind when I'm least expecting it. Do I expect to win tonight's main event? Maybe, maybe not. What should you expect, Miz? That's very simple, because regardless of how the match ends, I'm going to see to it that I give you a little taste of what's to come on Cyber Sunday! I'm ready for anything Miz. I don't think you are, because when you take that step into the squared circle and face me, you're not facing an ordinary man, you're not facing a pro wrestler, you are facing a psychopathic animal who will tear you limb.....from limb.......

Ambrose chuckles a little bit before turning off the lights......

[Promo Closed. Feedback. Now.]
Back to top Go down

A Message To The Miz
Page 1 of 1