Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who? (I need ten characters to make a topic. Tada.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AleedManney

AleedManney

Who? (I need ten characters to make a topic. Tada.) Empty
PostSubject: Who? (I need ten characters to make a topic. Tada.)   Who? (I need ten characters to make a topic. Tada.) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:39 pm

The titantron for Raw comes to life revealing CM Punk, tapping up his wrists. He appears ready for a fight that will take place later in the evening against Edge. A sound off in the distant almost like a door closing is hear as Punk turns around. Josh Matthews approaches him, mic in hand.

[Josh Matthews]
Excuse me Punk, could I get your thoughts on your upcoming match with Edge tonight?

Punk halts a moment, cocking an eyebrow at Matthews.

[CM Punk]
Who?

[Josh Matthews]
Edge? Surely you were told about your upcoming match with him where your career is on the-

[CM Punk]
Oh, that match. See, when you said Edge, it got me confused. You see, when I think of Edge, I think of original WCF, you know, without the C but another W? Anyways, I think of the guy who created RISE and helped my career get started. I think of this guy who, held the Hardcore championship. Not whatever the hell he thinks he is now. No, now, he is some washed up shell of his former self. He doesn't even have a right to be called Edge anymore to be honest with you. That guy, he is just someone who wants to live in his past glory but is doing a shitty job at it. But yeah, that match. I have no thoughts of losing, that's for sure. But then again, what superstar does? In this business, you need to be confident in what you do and everyone around here wants to act like that. But tonight, it's different. I know for a fact that I am walking out of here with my job in tact. The best part about that is, is that people will hate it. They will whine and cry that I keep my job just because they want to fill my shoes. That's fine, they can complain of my lack of speeches or maybe even my lack of showing up for events here and there but still, I will do what I do best and win. See Josh, management might have made this match with expectations of me not even showing up here tonight but keep assured, I do plan on competing in this match and I damn sure plan on winning just to see people thrash a bit in their seats for me still being here. Anyways, I think I've said enough. No need to out talk the Miz, even though I probably could if I felt like it. That spotlight is only big enough for his ego and god forbid anyone step into it. So yeah, if you don't mind?

Punk gestures towards where Josh came from as Matthews backs away. He pauses for a moment just for Punk to wave at him with a little "too-da-loo." Matthews disappears and Punk goes back to tapping up his wrists as Raw rolls on.
Back to top Go down

Who? (I need ten characters to make a topic. Tada.)
Page 1 of 1