Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambrose/Miz Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

DieCobros

Ambrose/Miz Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Ambrose/Miz Aftermath   Ambrose/Miz Aftermath EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:06 am

We are about twenty five minutes into the main event, and The Miz has Ambrose where he wants him, and does the Skull Crushing Finale through a table! The Miz starts to laugh a little as he gets the mic from the referee and starts to talk.

Jim Ross:
Bah Gawd that's gotta be it! Miz with the Skull Crushing Finale through the table!

Jerry Lawler:
Oh, I'm not sure how much Ambrose has left in the tank, JR! We could see a new champion right here!

The Miz:
Now say what everyone here wants to hear, go ahead, say it!

Miz shoves the mic in Ambrose's face as he starts to respond.

Dean Ambrose:
.....Go to hell, Miz!

Jim Ross:
You gotta be kidding me! Ambrose is still in this!

Jerry Lawler:
I thought it was over right there for sure!

The crowd cheers as the match resumes and Miz is pacing around in frustration. He throws the mic at the referee as Miz picks up Ambrose to do what looks to be his signature DDT, but Ambrose counters with a low blow and from out of nowhere, plants Miz to the mat with Dirty Deeds! Ambrose grabs a chair from the corner and looks as if he's about to beat the living hell out of The Miz with it, but Ambrose is stopped when he sees the referee close in on Miz. The ref asks Miz if he quits, and puts the mic up to his face.

The Miz:
Ok, no, no, no......Don't hit me with that chair, I'm begging you. You win, I quit!

Jim Ross:
And finally, this hellacious war has come to an end!

And with that, the referee calls for the bell! But Ambrose doesn't look satisfied, and neither do the fans. Ambrose shrugs, then takes the chair and starts beating the hell out of The Miz with it, a punishment for all the verbal harassment he's received over the past few weeks. After about 7 or 8 chair shots, the referee steps in and Ambrose throws the chair out of the ring. He's presented with his World Heavyweight Championship, then he rolls out of the ring. He walks off with the World Heavyweight Championship around his shoulder as The Miz is still writhing in pain inside the ring.

Ambrose/Miz Aftermath MizLoses_crop_north

It looks like the event is over, but suddenly.....

[Open to Tha Pope]
Back to top Go down

Ambrose/Miz Aftermath
Page 1 of 1