Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship Empty
PostSubject: Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship   Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:39 am

Monday Night RAW comes back on the air as Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross are on commentary

Jerry Lawler
Welcome back everyone to Monday Night RAW! I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler joined by Jim Ross! Last night at Cyber Sunday, Hulk Hogan defeated Kane for the International Championship. And coming up next, we hear the new champ speak for the first time since winning the title!

Jim Ross

Yeah, and Hogan has probably heard about what Zema Ion had to say about it, so maybe we'll hear what Hogan has to say about that as well.

Hulk Hogan's theme hits the P.A. System and the crowd cheers as Hogan comes out with the International Championship around his waist

Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship 36822

Hogan grabs a mic and looks around at the crowd before bringing the mic to his mouth

Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship Hqdefault

Hulk Hogan
Well, let me tell you somethin' brother! For those of you who weren't watching last night, the Hulkster was at Cyber Sunday. He walked into the Pontiac Silverdome and was ready to tear the roof off, brother.

Hogan looks around the arena, smiling at the crowd

Hulk Hogan
And this time, I mean the Silverdome!

Some of the crowd laughs

Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship Hulk-Hogan-Returns-to-Monday-Night-Raw

Hogan then gets a serious look on his face

Hulk Hogan
Now, when the Hulkster went home and he watched the Pay Per View, he saw something that stood out to him. A wannabe DJ by the name of Zema Ion was talking about how I shouldn't be in the championship scene. That I should be at home watching guys like him rise to the top. And then Mick Foley told him, that he will go one on one with Hulkamania at King of the Ring. Now Zema Ion, you better take your vitamins and say your prayers, because at King of the Ring, Hulkamania will be running wild more than ever before, and if you're not ready for it, then you might as well not even show up. So Zema....whatcha gonna do, when the International Champion Hulk Hogan, and all the little Hulksters run wild on you?

Hogan points to the screen as he says "You" and he then drops the mic in the middle of the ring and leaves the ring, as the crowd cheers for Hogan

[PROMO CLOSED. It was sorta rushed, so it could have been better, but feedback would be appreciated.]
Back to top Go down

Hogan speaks on winning the International Championship
Page 1 of 1