Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Big Announcements!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twysted

Twysted

Two Big Announcements! Empty
PostSubject: Two Big Announcements!   Two Big Announcements! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:05 pm

As RAW comes back from commercial, the air in the arena is soft and eager for its next event. Suddenly the crowd bursts into cheers as the familiar red and blue video package lights up on the titantron and the soft music graces their ears.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
My goodness J.R.! Big Johnny has returned!

"Good Ol'" Jim Ross
And what a return it is as the crowd is on their feet for the leader of the so-called "People Power".

Its not long before John Laurinaitis steps on stage much to the crowd's pleasure, his signature smile on his face and the traditional grey suit around his body. He waves at the crowd as he walks down the ramp, even shaking a few hands and signing some lucky kid's shirt before stopping at the bottom of the ramp and looking into the camera, giving his trademark thumbs up to the people at home before heading towards the announce table. He waves a bit more before stopping in front of the commentators and offering his hand, to which they gladly accept.

John Laurinaitis
How are you doing today gentlemen?

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I'm doing good, John!

John Laurinaitis
That's good to hear!

After the brief handshake and even briefer conversation, Big Johnny reaches towards the timekeeper's area and grabs a microphone before climbing up the nearby steel steps to the middle of the apron and finally to the middle of the ring. The music dies down but before he can speak the crowd erupts into a "Big Johnny!" chant, drawing an even bigger smile from the Captain of People Power. Big Johnny lets the chants go on for a bit before finally raising his hand and drawing the crowd to a small silence.

John Laurinaitis
It's been a long time, too long in fact. I remember the last time I was here though. I had setup the perfect Survivor Series show and everyone was happy, but then practically everyone no-showed and those that did, didn't last long. The sold-out show was a disappointment and I took it personally because I could not give the people what they want. So I took a vacation, did a little yoga, and relaxed my inner thoughts to figure out where it all went wrong.

Big Johnny paces about a bit, shaking his head as he is still unable to figure out what went wrong.

John Laurinaitis
But, before I could figure anything out I came across a bigger problem: WCF was slowly going downhill with constant C.E.O. changes and a lack of superstars, all who want things but don't care to speak up and then blame everyone else for their lack of going anywhere. So I felt the need to come back with my experience and knowledge to help fuel the WCF into another successful year!

The crowd slightly cheers as Big Johnny once more flashes his trademark thumbs up into the camera before once more raising the microphone to his mouth.

John Laurinaitis
Now, as my first order of business to make sure we do not have a repeat of Survivor Series or any sort of mishaps along the way, the King of the Ring pay-per-view has been removed from the line up . . .

The crowd boos loudly but Big Johnny quickly raises his hand to silence them.

John Laurianitis
Instead, it will be replaced with the ever familiar No Mercy pay-per-view which will feature a No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere, Iron Man Match!

The crowd's boos turn to large cheers but Big Johnny once more raises his hand in silence.

John Laurinaitis
And as an initiative for People Power, you, the people, will get to choose how long it is between twenty minutes, thirty minutes, or the dreaded hour!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What an announcement!

"Good Ol'" Jim Ross
Its a shame we won't get to witness the ever classic King of the Ring though.

The crowd erupts into cheers which brings the smile back to Big Johnny as he soaks in the reaction before once again quieting the crowd.

John Laurianitis
And now, for my own little project. I know that superstars backstage want something, whether it be in the main event or a shot at the prestigious World Heavyweight Championship, so I have come up with a proposition called the WCF Superstar Free-To-Speak Initiative. Now, what this means is that any member of the WCF roster came come out here and state their demands, no matter how low or high they are and they could be selected to get their wish! However, while I do enjoy hearing from our superstars, I do enjoy helping People Power grow stronger, but you'll just have to see what I mean.

With that Big Johnny slides the microphone out of the ring before raising both thumbs up and smiling into the crowd as his music begins playing and the screen fades to black, the crowd cheering erratically behind him.

[Promo Closed]
[You heard the man right! Make a promo with things your superstar wants and you could be chosen to have your reward as soon as possible (but beware the Big Johnny twist!)! And if you aren't picked, don't worry as if you keep your voice loud you'll eventually be heard!]
Back to top Go down

Two Big Announcements!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: