Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crippling Fear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

Crippling Fear Empty
PostSubject: Crippling Fear   Crippling Fear EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 pm

As the song Panic Attack by Dream Theater starts, the lights in the arena all shut off at once, leaving the sounds of the song echoing through a pitch black arena. The crowd becomes restless, unsure of who or what is about to come, the darkness becomes more and more unsettling as the song stretches on. Soon two small fires start on the stage, unlike typical pyro these are just two bonfires, lit from a mystery source, filling the arena with dim lighting, ashes and smoke. After the first 50 seconds, a figure is seen on the ramp, slowly making his way towards the ring. No smooth steps, every step he takes is a different speed and length, as if he's lurching forward. When he reaches the ring he produces a microphone from inside of his jacket. From the flickers of the flames he can be seen wearing a hooded jacket and a pair of jeans. With the microphone held up to his lips, the song continued for a few moments as the man began laughing. The stitched-together sound of The Mad King of Harts' laugh began mingling with the song before the volume was lowered on the song, leaving the sound of a laughing madman to echo freely through the crowd.

Owen Hart
Wasn't that........soothing? Now I am not here to simply show off the soundtrack to this company's demise and rebirth at my hands. I came out here tonight to make a point. Now you all know that Mr. John Laurinaitis came back and started promising all the fans and superstars the world. "Trust in me and I can make all of your dreams come true, make this place the wonderland it deserves to be". And you all believed him, you all blindly clapped and cheered and followed the piper has he led you to the edge of a cliff. Now the thing about cliffs is you can very easily disappear over the edge of them. Mr. Laurinaitis has not been seen or heard from since his amazing announcement and has left us all stranded, teetering at the edge of a cliff, waiting to fall into the pile with all the other failed companies. If he had not disappeared, we'd all be plummeting right now, falling further and further down until that final impact and we would be no more. So what scared this illusion of hope away?

Owen pauses for a bit as he surveys the dead silent crowd.

Owen Hart
Me. I promised to save this dying company and I did just that, by calling John Laurinaitis' bluff. I knew people would ask for title shots and for their chance at glory, but I asked for the one thing management is afraid to lose. I was told after my announcement that Mr. Laurinaitis would respond that next week to what I had said, but it appears that I have been lied to. Fear is the cause of all of this place's problems. The fear of change. The fear of losing, especially losing power. Even the simple stage fright has caused this once proud federation to turn into a collection of overpaid talent simply counting their money in the back while those in charge wonder what went wrong. You see John and everyone else in the back, I am not afraid to come down to this ring and speak my mind. I am not afraid to come down to this ring and fight for my beliefs. I am not afraid to be beaten down and broken to make a point. Fear has killed this company, but I am not afraid. I have made my wish known, my motives are out in the open, yet you are all afraid to address them. Which means only one thing, you all fear losing. But for me, losing makes me stronger, more focused. It makes my goals more clear to me and it allows me the drive to stand back up and fight again. No matter how many times I lose, I will keep fighting back because one day, I'll find the crack in the armor and keep hitting it and hitting it and hitting it and hitting it and hitting it and hitting it and hitting it and hitting it and hitting it AND HITTING IT AND HITTING IT UNTIL!

At this point Owen pauses again, the light from the fires at the ramp, still the only light source in the arena, growing dimmer as the fuel runs out. Owen finishes his last words at a whisper as the fires burn out.

Owen Hart
It all comes crumbling down.

With that Owen fills the arena with his insane laughter with no signs of stopping or leaving.

[PROMO OPEN TO ANY AUTHORITY FIGURE]
Back to top Go down

Crippling Fear
Page 1 of 1