Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk TNA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

Lets talk TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk TNA    Lets talk TNA  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:41 pm

I know many people here have given up on TNA and refuse to watch it, but for the ones that haven't lets talk TNA if you want to of course. I would like to mainly discuss these specific topics 1. Thoughts on Bobby Roodes face turn, 2. Bobby Lashley defeating Eric Young for the TNA Title and number 3. TNA's refusal to let go of ECW. So thats it talk about other topics relating to this company if you want in here but thats what I thought we could discuss here first.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

Lets talk TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TNA    Lets talk TNA  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 am

I don't watch TNA, but I follow it very briefly.

1. Don't care for Bobby Roode's Face Turn, because he's 10x better as a Heel and he always has been. Why turn Roode Face when Bully Ray is a Face?

2. Lashley beating Eric Young...who cares? Dixie gets wet for anyone that been part of the WWE Roster. He's only got the Title because MVP got injured.

3. TNA's refusal to let go of ECW doesn't make any sense to me at all. TNA refuses to create their own stars, that's a bigger issue.

Fact is, this company fucking blows big time. I'll compile a list of problems this company is facing, before it's even taken as a serious company.

-Lack of Original Stars. There is no development system or youth movement, TNA simply takes on guys who are 'famous on the indies'. Get the guy a contract and throw him on TV. It doesn't work.

-The company runs with the 'power struggle' every year. Every year, there is a 'new faction' trying to run all over TNA. See: Immortal, Main Event Mafia, Mexican America, The British Invasion, World Elite, Team Dixie, Christian's Coalition, Aces n 8's and now it's MVP's stable. You can't recreate McMahon vs Stone Cold, so why do they even try?

-Spending money on recently released WWE Stars isn't the way to go. They were released for a reason.

-TNA being so stingy that they didn't renew the contracts of AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Daniels, Kaz, Alex Shelley and many others that departed the company in the past few years.

-Chris Sabin becoming World Champion. Enough said.

-TNA has problems with marketing itself. Everyone knows about WWE, through advertisements, maybe they used to watch it, good use of social media these days. TNA has been around for over 10 years, yet, only 1 million people watch it? They barely get 200 people to their house shows.

-Staying in the "Impact Zone" and failing to branch out is a big problem too. You do know that the crowd in Orlando don't pay for their tickets right? They get in for free. Most of the crowd are tourists, visiting Universal Park or whatever it's called.

-TNA relies too much on Gimmick Matches. Every week, you'll see something like a Tables Match. Either that or every other week. Gimmick Matches are supposed to be rivalry-enders, not to progress a rivalry.

-Giving away Title Changes on free TV. Sabin, Magnus, Bully Ray, Eric Young and now Bobby Lashley all won the WORLD Title on free TV. Why would people want to buy your PPV's when the Title Changes always happen on TV? Stupid business philosophy.

-Bringing in Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff to extort as much money as they could was a bad idea. We all saw it coming, except from Dixie Carter.

-Swapping out originality for WWE makeover. 6 Sides was what made the company unique. They had the X-Division and a decent women's division. Hell, they even had a fantastic Tag Team Division, where is all that now? Gone. They stuck with mimicking the WWE.

-Switching back to 6 Sides recently just so Jeff Jarrett couldn't do it with GFW is pathetic on Dixie Carter's part.

-The commentary team don't care about what's going on in the ring, or on the show. Similar to WWE, except Cole, JBL and Lawler are bearable. Taz and Tenay are the worst commentary team i've ever heard.

-Turning Bully Ray Face when he was one of the best heels out there. How can a BULLY be a face? TNA is illogical.

Sorry Beast, but this company fucking sucks. It's sad to see you still support a company like this.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

Lets talk TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TNA    Lets talk TNA  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:24 am

Holy shit, that response. And every bit of it makes sense... GG Beast you lose
Back to top Go down
The Beast

Lets talk TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TNA    Lets talk TNA  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 am

What if I just watched it to see how bad it is?
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

Lets talk TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TNA    Lets talk TNA  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Too late you lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets talk TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TNA    Lets talk TNA  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk TNA