Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ

DJ

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room   Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm

As Monday Night Nitro comes back from commercial break, the Magnus vs. Rhodes match is coming to and end.

Heenan: Come on Magnus, you can still do this, kick his ass!

Tenay: I think we all know how this one's going to end, Cody's been in control the entire match, and it's thanks in part to Kaitlyn.

Heenan: That she-devil, this is a handicap match-

Tenay: Oh no! Another shining wizard, Cody hits it! 1 - 2 - 3! It's all over!

Heenan: Goddamn it, son of a bitch! He- I, this. . .RAH!

Heenan once again stands up and slams his headset on the announce table, Tenay lets out a laugh as Cody gets to his feet. 

Tenay: Come back Bobby, Cody has some words to say!

Rhodes stands tall, taking a moment to collect himself. Kaitlyn by his side, the crowd chanting his name. A mic is placed in his hand as the arena becomes hushed.

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room StarRhodes2

Cody
That Cody Combo, am I right? I most certainly hope you enjoyed my dismantling of our newcomer, Magnus! How you feeling big guy? Right, not too good, moving on. I have some announcements to make, no, no more roulette, these have to do with our upcoming PPV, Bash at the Beach. So if you would all kindly listen close, and everyone in the back, if you would listen closer. As your intern GM, I am placed with the responsibility of making the cards. This includes our PPV's. Now I know you're all wondering who Mr. Daniels will be fighting at Bash at the Beach, what match type it is, etc. I spent many plus hours thinking about this, who's the best, who deserves a crack at the world heavyweight championship. And I came to a conclusion, it wasn't just one man, no, it's three! That's right ladies and gentleman, a fatal-4-way match! But hell, while I love a good four way, fatal-4-way that is, I love you the fans more, and that's why I added a special stipulation to the match. If you would all recall, about five weeks ago Daniels beat me in a TLC match to capture said world title. And as much as I hate to admit it, he did it rather quick. Five minuets to be exact. Now I for one would love to see if he can do it again. So in three weeks time, Christopher Daniels will be taking on three opponents in a fatal-4-way tables. . .ladders. . .and chairs match, oh my!

The arena fills with with cheers and chatter as Rhodes and Kaitlyn both look at each other, pleased with their decision. As the crowd comes down from their hype, Cody cracks a smile and  continues.

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room RAW_979_Photo_109

If you would take one more trip back with me, we'll rewind to two weeks ago, when Kazarian beat me in the finals of the President of the Ring tournament. Now while I'm no big fan of Bad Influence, or Kazarian himself, he did give me one the best matches of my career. And he beat me, 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. My pride hates to admit it, but he was the better man that night. And me being the responsible intern GM I am, I had no choice but to enter Mr. Kazarian into the world title match at Bash at the Beach. Granted the choice wasn't hard to make. You don't have to like someone to respect them, and Kaz earned my respect, at least for now. But that still leaves two spots open. And who could ever fill  them? We'll get back to that in a moment.

Cody lowers the mic, some of the crowd isn't pleased with Cody's choice to put Kazarian in, while others are going crazy. Cody takes a lap around the ring, then stops near one of the corners.

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room Cody-rhodes

Earlier tonight we all saw a message from Dolph Ziggler. And we all saw how Dolph burned down Kaz's locker room. Not to worry, the fire has been contained and Kaz is safe. You know, I've seen Dolph do some pretty messed up stuff, but burning down a man's locker room? That's just. . .pathetic. When I challenged you to a tag team match at the PPV, I did have something in mind, Dolph, you were right. I had something planned, a way to take you down for good. It was simple, but it's worked in the past. It went like this, I get together two of the meanest men I could find, it wouldn't matter if we're friends, if we liked each other or not, it mattered that they shared a common dislike for you. Once I got them together, the plan would take action. No, we wouldn't attack you from behind, we wouldn't turn it into a handicap match, I wouldn't bend the rules in my favor, it was to simply walk into Bash at the Beach, and kick your ass. And now that I think about it, that's a good damn plan! You're right about another thing Dolph, I did leave you off the Power 10! On purpose, because I know that you live for that kind of shit, that you crave it! And my job, is to destroy everything that makes you who you are! Because who you are, is a disgusting, disgraceful, waste of space, piece of garbage! And when we meet in three weeks time, it won't be my team vs. your team, it'll be me, shit kicking each and every one of your goons, until it's just you, and when it's just you, oh man, Dolph. . .when it's just you. . .you'll know the true meaning of pain and suffering.  

Kaitlyn now backs away from Cody as his face turns red and the anger overtakes him.

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room Cody+rhodes

So go burn down your locker rooms and complain about not being in the magazines or on the rankings list, because while your doing that, I'll be pinning you in the middle of this ring, and showing all these people what they already know, that I'm better then you. Always have been, always will be. So I offer you this Ziggler, one last shot at me in a one vs. one match, no managers, no teams, that can wait. This Thursday it's going to be me against you, in a no holds barred match! And here's the cherry on top. If you manage to beat me, I'll enter you into the world title match at the PPV! But even if by some magical chance you manage to beat me, I'm still going to inflict so much pain upon you, that you won't be able to make it to the PPV! You know me Dolph, you know I'll stay true to my word, and my word is that of vengeance. So get ready old friend, because I'm going to end your career!

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room 20121211_EP_Light_Cody_Mustache_HOME

Rhodes throws the mic down to mat, it hits hard throwing an echo throughout the arena. Kaitlyn is in awe as Cody stands in the middle of the ring, breathing heavily. As his theme music hits, the crowd erupts, most enjoying the show of anger by Cody, others shocked at his new found aggression. 

Tenay: My god, I don't think I've ever seen Cody this angry before, it's as if Dolph has woken up the beast in him.

Heenan: He's bluffing, he's not man enough to take on Ziggler in a singles match, no way, no how.

Tenay: I don't know Bobby, Cody just announced our main event for this Thursday, Dolph Ziggler vs. Cody Rhodes in a no holds barred match!

Heenan: Watch, he won't show, I'll bet you any money he doesn't show, the coward.

Tenay: We'll see.

Kaitlyn grabs Rhodes' arm and helps him out of the ring, his face is still bright red, his body still shaking. The show cuts to commercial as the two disappear behind the ramp.

(Closed - Ready to be graded.)

Last edited by Rampage Rhodes_Arn on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room   Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Imagine Ryan Lewis saying "This is fucking awesome"

Nice job Mr. GM, nice job indeed.
Back to top Go down
BestBigMan In TheBusiness

BestBigMan In TheBusiness

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room   Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 am

Eric Bischoff

Cody Rhodes

Total Points = 5

I am not as stingy as some guys, I think this had everything a 5 star promo. The real only reason I considered less is your aoutstanding other Promos lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room   Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes' Address To The WCW Locker Room
Page 1 of 1