Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back and better than ever....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Back and better than ever.... Empty
PostSubject: Back and better than ever....   Back and better than ever.... EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 am

Jim Ross: Look who it is, King! It's Daniel Bryan. We haven't heard from this man in awhile.

Jerry Lawler: What a good time that was.

Jim Ross: Oh quiet King, this is a ex-Intercontinental Champion, an ex-WCF Champion, this young man is on his way to greatness. It is a damn shame we haven't heard from him in awhile. However, he has been showing us he is still a force to be reckoned with in his matches.

Daniel Bryan comes out onto the ramp, and looks up to the crowd taking in the atmosphere. He puts his hands up and does his signature Yes! gallop to the ring. Daniel Bryan enters the ring as the crowd is going wild. Daniel Bryan once again thrusts his arms up, pointing to the sky screaming YES! YES! YES! to the crowd.

Back and better than ever.... SD_734_Photo_164

Daniel Bryan: It feels like I haven't been here in a long while. Like I've been gone. Well I think that might be true in a sense. If you haven't noticed I have been in a little place all the people are calling "Mid-Card Hell". I know, I know, the big man backstage doesn't like me talking about the dirt sheets or the employee lingo, but I'm gonna be honest, I was trapped in a place I didn't want to be. I was forced to keep my mouth closed, and just do my job. However, I took advantage, as you can see on Total Divas, I spent time with my girlfriend, and recuperated for you guys to come back, better than ever.

Back and better than ever.... 033

Daniel Bryan: Now, my vacation is over. Tonight I face a man, who has been quiet almost as long as me. He is a man I respect, but I cannot say I like. To me however, he will just be a stepping stone to my way back to the top. It is going to be a long road, but can I do it? I'll let the WCF Universe decide.

Bryan holds the mic up to in the air, as the crowd yells an astounding amount of Yesses.

Back and better than ever.... Normal_423

Daniel Bryan: Now Morrison, come out here so I restart my rise to the top.

Open to John Morrison or anyone else. If no response I'll add more to it.
Back to top Go down

Back and better than ever....
Page 1 of 1