Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:41 am

RAW returns from break and on the stage is Zack Ryder. He is holding a mic and looking very pleased with himself.

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Zack-Ryder-90_crop_north

Zack Ryder: What is up my broskis! Long Island Iced Z here and DAMN what a week I have had! After your man right here defeated Big Bad Paul Wight last week I have been getting constant tweets about it! That is right Broskis the Giant was toppled by none other than the Leader of all of you, my Zack Pack, Zack Ryder. In fact, I'm so happy why don't we look at it again. Let's roll the Z-play!

Zack Ryder turns to look at the stage as the feed switches to a replay.

JR: Well we're now going to roll the footage and yes folks, Zack Ryder DID defeat Paul Wight last week in the middle of the ring. As you can see here, Paul Wight had earlier left the turnbuckle exposed. Under that pad is unforgiving steel, and as Paul Wight prepared to hit Zack Ryder with a splash, he ended up meeting it himself as Zack Ryder hit a drop-toe hold and sent Paul Wight's head careening into the exposed steel thereafter he took advantage of a dazed giant to get the victory via roll-up.

King: That's ridiculous JR! He weaseled his way to victory!

JR: Say what you will, but that man now has a recognised victory against Paul Wight.

The camera switches back to a beaming Zack Ryder on the stage.

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Wrestling-zack-ryder-cute-smiling

Zack Ryder: Wasn't that just sick?! I feel like the Long Island love is really hitting the WCF crowd like a storm, and I just can't wait to share in all of that love. I wouldn't have been able to take down that monster without the help of all of you, my broskis! And if anything I am a broski who just keeps on giving. So, this is for my Zack Pack, a celebration brought to you by the Long Island Iced Z himself!

JR: Well you have to wonder what he's talking about! How will Zack Ryder celebrate?

King: A retirement party I hope!

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration ZackRyder8_display_image

Ryder begins to make his way down the ramp, smiling. As he walks, music suddenly hits the P.A.

You ever meet a girl and think to yourself she's the one? but as time goes by, you realise... that she's nothing but a Hoeski.

King: This kid can't be serious!

Zack Ryder climbs into the ring and spins around, bringing the microphone to his mouth as the first verse begins.

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Zack-Ryder-promo_original_display_image

♫♫ When I met you girl
It was love at first sight
Your hair looked so good
Your dress was so tight ♫♫

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Q6q7w

♫♫ At first I was nervous
So quiet and shy
Wasn't sure if your type was
A bro from LI ♫♫

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration 3MB

♫♫ I thought we'd be soulmates
Like budlight and lime
Thought you'd be my girl til the end of time ♫♫

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration R3RZa

♫♫ You were my girlfriend for a couple of years
But then you left me with nothing but tears. ♫♫

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration 10592%20-%20Dancing%20Fandango%20Raw%20Summer_Rae%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20johnny_curtis%20wwe

♫♫ Roses are red, and violets are blue
You may have left me but I still Woo Woo Woo!♫♫

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration 7wb9G

♫♫ Now you say you've moved on
And found yourself a new Broski
But I don't want you back girl,
'cos you are a Hoeski!♫♫

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Zack-ryder-dancing-machine-o

As Zack Ryder continues with the song, JR begins to speak.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman we are currently being instructed that we are heading to a break now and that RAW will return in just a few moments.

King: KILL IT!! KILL THE FEED!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on in the evening, the camera swaps to Stephanie in her office.

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration FILE0001_MOV0008

Stephanie McMahon: .. make sure those ladders are out there for the main event! I don't care where you get them from just find the-

Zack Ryder bursts into the office looking unhappy, Stephanie looks at him disgusted.

Stephanie McMahon: Yeah, I'll call you back in a minute.She hangs up the phone.Zack Ryder! What do I owe this... pleasure to?

Zack Ryder: Stephanie! You mind tellin# me what the hell happened earlier?! I've been watching my Twitosphere on the #ZackPack and apparently you cut the feed halfway through my celebration! What gives Brospehine?

Stephanie McMahon:Zack I'm going to be blunt with you because frankly, I don't give a damn about your feelings. I pulled the plug on your performance because I'm supposed to be in charge of the premier show in Sports Entertainment. I have to present a respectable product that people will actually care about. Nobody cares about you Zack. You may think you're part of some Cinderella story because you beat Paul Wight last week but you're just going to have to slip out of the glass slippers and grow up. You're a damn wrestler. And the next time you think about trying to soil my good name by trying to shoehorn a trainwreck like that on to MY show, you'll be left with nothing but some empty wishes towards your future endeavours. Now when I get back to this office, I don't want a trace of you or your overpowering hair product.

Stephanie storms out of the room, leaving Zack alone.

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration KxWzK

Zack Ryder: Are you serious Bro?!

[End. Feedback appreciated.]
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:52 am

Zack Ryder and his Zack Pack bring in ratings damn it! Don't worry, Zack, there is always a home for you on Smackdown Very Happy 

In order words, great promo Sigma! You did well portraying Ryder and I assume you didn't get Dash to fill in Steph's part because of what he said in the chat so I say nice job there as well! 

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:03 am

That song...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Damn song....
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Dat song.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 am

Such a follower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Victory Celebration   Zack Ryder Victory Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Zack Ryder Victory Celebration
Page 1 of 1