Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope I can post this here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hope I can post this here. Empty
PostSubject: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

Hey guys of the past and future members I never met. If you don't know who this is by my username my gamertag use to be ItsJock. I played as Stone Cold in your league months ago back when Vince was in charge and y'all went by another name. I mainly just wanted to say hi and say this fed has came along so nicely and still survived what seems to be a few changes. I wish I could say that I'm joining y'all again unfortunately I only own PS3 now and have yet to find any leagues and the few I have found lacking so much. As help to me if you ever hear of a PS3 real superstars only fed please fill me in. I mainly made an account to say hi once again and really just commend y'all on an excellent e-fed/league. For new members I would like to say joining this place is probably one of your best life decisions lol. In my time here I didn't win any league matches haha but the role playing aspect as well as just people like DJ who brought me here and the comedy of Twysted and DieCobros(even though he is such a dick lol) this is a great community. The time spent just playing non competitive matches was some of the best times I've ever had in online gaming. Some advice I can give is to always step your promo game up take your characters in directions that shock everyone, have fun, and get to know these guys they are all great.

WCFLeague4Lyfe
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am

Man it's good to hear from you, dude. I still have you added on live, ha ha. It sucks that you can't join back, but you're always welcome here. We'd love to talk with you in the chat and you can always post a topic saying what's up. BaldBears4Lyfe! Although Harry Wood is no longer with us.
What have you been up to man?
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:30 am

WE MISS YOU Y2JOCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:35 am

Well, I certainly did NOT expect this! I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to see that you've made a guest appearance here, we had some good times. Try this fed:

http://wweforums.net/threads/official-wwe-2k14-league-sign-up-thread-ps3.29884/

BTW, I'm not a dick <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 am

If I get some extra money I will get an XBox and rejoin y'all for sure. Man I miss the Bald Bears haha we actually one the chance at the tag titles together against gay Rise bahaha. I miss all y'all guys. And totally a joke DieCobros you had mad skills just giving you a hard time. I really just wanted to put out there how great this fed was. Y'all are awesome. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:04 am

Hey, Rise wasn't gay alright? It may have had gay members, but it wasn't gay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 am

Haha damn I miss y'all guys. My skills are so much better with the new game too. If any of y'all have PS3 add me on there ItsJock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope I can post this here.   Hope I can post this here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope I can post this here.
Page 1 of 1