Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryder's Going to SS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

Ryder's Going to SS? Empty
PostSubject: Ryder's Going to SS?   Ryder's Going to SS? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 am

A backstage segment has just finished on RAW and the camera has cut to the commentary team of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler, who are shilling products.

Ryder's Going to SS? Jerry-lawler-y-michael-cole-raw-2011

Cole: ... AND THEN THERES THE WCF BRAWLIN' BUDDIES AND DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE WCF APP FOR ANDROID WINDOWS IOS AND CASIO AND NOW THE MAN WHO HAD A HEART ATTACK IS GOING TO ADVERTISE FAST FOOD!

Lawler: YES COLE THANKS NOW WHEN I SEE THE GREASE FROM DEEP FRIED AND SUGAR COATED CHICKEN I GET AN ERE-

The sound of Zack Ryder's remixed entrance music causes the crowd to start booing and get down with it simultaneously. Zack Ryder appears on the stage, flanked by Enzo Amore. Immediately, the crowd notices that Zack Ryder has gone a bright shade of Orange and start laughing.

Ryder's Going to SS? Zmi34k

Lawler:[Speaking through a mouthful of fried chicken.] Looksh -*mmph mmph* - like Zack Ryder -*mmph mmph* - got a new tan! - * omnomnom*- .

Cole: I guess Zack got that tan at the behest of his "Image Consultant" Enzo Amore. I also see he is wearing his old "Half legged Tights" from 2010. Interesting style there from Amore!

Zack music dies down as Enzo reveals a mic and begins to talk on the stage.

Enzo Amore: My name, for all you mouth breathers and wannabes in tha' room, is Enzo Amore.

Ryder's Going to SS? D9nTckB

The crowd boos back at him. Enzo ignores these and continues.

Enzo Amore: Now ever since No Mercy I've been backing up this guy, Zack Ryder. A guy like me sees talent that don't know they've got it and I moulds it. Zack's careers been flounderin' 'cos, and I means no disrespect big guy, but he's not really got much style. Don't get me wrong he's got the right idea. He'sa, barkin' up the wrong branch as opposed to the whole tree. He's made some dumbie decisions with a LOT of his stuff 'round here. For example, why'd the Hell he ever get rid of these tights? Do you see anyone else running around this company wearing half tights? No, you don't. That's 'cos nobody else in this place has the PIZZAZZ to think up something so unique. And what did Zack do? He gets rid of 'dem. My boy used to have a ssssiiiiiick tan! The sort of tan that says "Look at me. I play the game." But he starts wussing out on getting to the salon to top it up. And that's why I'm here. I'm here to fix that.

Enzo and Zack have now climbed into the ring. Enzo takes a cold look around the arena.

Enzo Amore: And the absolute worst thing that ever happened. The downright DUMBEST mistake my boy ever made was giving a crap about all of you. You assholes brought him down to a freakin' circus clown to jump around for yer damn entertainment and-

Suddenly Zack taps Enzo and the shoulder and starts talking to him. Some speech can be picked up on Enzo's mic.

Zack Ryder: Hey dude don't be too harsh on my Broskis!

Enzo Amore: Zack I told you they're not your Broskis. They're the freaks that got you into this mess.

Zack Ryder:Whatever dude, just do what we came out here to do.

Enzo nods ands regains his composure before starting again.

Ryder's Going to SS? Ab5703ed-c6a0-4c28-b5e7-a28b69abdff9_zps7c72b0bd

Enzo Amore: Now to business. We're fast approaching the Survivor Series Pay-Per-View. This show is supposed to be one of the big ones, and backstage gossip tells me that there's going to be a big tag team match at it. Now that's no surprises to anyone and we all know who's going to be picking each team. One of those is the boss lady here on RAW. Now as discussed before this lil' lady put her big girl bra on a bit too early and has started running this show like a maniac. And since she's too much of a jackoff to see over her massive assets and accept that Zack Ryder is now becoming a big star, we're going to the other one. That guy with the gravely voice over on Smackdown. All of you, and him, have probably been desperate to hear this confirmation and I can tell you that yes, Zack Ryder WILL take his rightful place on his team. Now all I ask is that the big guy comes out here so we can go over some of the finer details. In fact, why don't I just tell you now? You'll hear on the way out Mr.. Laurinaitis I think.

Enzo pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and starts to read out.

Enzo Amore:
1. - A limo.
2. - Personal Changing Room.
3. - 2 Bottles of Hennessy.
4. - Armbar
5. - Two Floozies. Blonde and Brunette.
6. - A jacuzz-

Suddenly Enzo is interrupted by a familiar theme....

[Promo Open to John Laurinaitis.]
[Feedback would be appreciated.]

Back to top Go down
Xenmas

Xenmas

Ryder's Going to SS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Going to SS?   Ryder's Going to SS? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:05 am

Best Promo Nov. 11, 2013

Laughed 2 hard.
Back to top Go down

Ryder's Going to SS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos :: RAW Promos of the Past-
Jump to: