Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be A Star?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DullChameleon

Be A Star? Empty
PostSubject: Be A Star?   Be A Star? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 pm

After the US Title match, a promo package featuring runs for Be A Star, the WCF's anti-bullying initiative.

As the package ends, the camera cuts to Jerry 'The King' Lawler standing in front of a giant glass pane positioned on the left of the entrance ramp.

Be A Star? Url11

King: Hello everyone and I hope you're enjoying Survivor Series tonight, it's been one heck of a show so far.

The crowd pops loudly, cheering Lawler and the efforts of all the superstars.

Usually, we have a top music act come out here and entertain you during each of our pay per view shows, but tonight we are doing things a little bit differently to celebrate the success of our Be A Star campaign to end bullying.

The crowd cheers again, wrapped up in the positivity of the campaign's message.

And today, building on that campaign, I am proud to announce a partnership between the WCF and Google to take Be A Star to the next level.  Behind me is the largest pane of google glass ever created.  About a year ago, when we began this initiative, we went to Google and asked them if they could build a giant glass billboard of sorts to promote the Be A Star message.  Behind me is the results of those efforts.

At Jerry's words, the glass comes alive in hundreds of panels, each panel featuring a different video or image.

What you see here is countless hours of work, and a product that everyone at Google and here at WCF are extremely proud of.  Each of the panels on this screen is a different interactive exhibit, an exhibit that you can control and view not only from your home computer or mobile phone, but also live at the WCF Performance Center that was just built in Orlando, Florida.

The crowd explodes with applause, excited about the new exhibit.

After tonight, the exhibit will be shipped to Florida, and visitor to the center can interact with all of these displays with the touch of their fingers.  Additionally, remote users will have limited access to the exhibit through the use of the new WCF app, available for free download on iPhone or Android devices.  This is a tremendous -

Suddenly the lights go down and new music hits

The lights slowly come up and Bully Ray stalks out onto the entrance ramp holding the TNA World Championship belt on his shoulder.  He hoists the belt aloft and thrusts his fist into the air.  The arena fills with both boos and cheers, as Bully Ray settles the belt on his shoulder, grabs a mic and turns his attention to Lawler.

Be A Star? Image

Bully:  Hey ya Jerry.  I'd say it's good to see you again, but you're a fat old man who is getting worse and worse at his job, so, no, it's not good to see you again.

The crowd boos heavily as Bully insults the King.  Lawler looks confused, and stares angrily at Bully Ray.  Bully Ray moves slowly toward Lawler.

I bet you didn't think you'd ever see your old pal Bully Ray again did ya Jerry?  I bet you never thought you'd hear me come a knockin again after I left this weak ass company so many years ago.  But I'm here Jerry.  I'm here to show this place what they've been missing while I've been gone.  And, I gotta tell you Jerry, the years have been good to me.

Bully pats the belt on his shoulder.  He is now face to face with Lawler.

Be A Star? Bully_Ray

I don't mean to come out here and steal your thunder Jerry, but I couldn't help myself.  You're out here flapping your gums talking about some stupid new promotion that no one cares about, wasting everyone's time with meaningless garbage that only liberal lapdogs think has value.  My god, you're probably a close personal friend of our joke of our president, Brick Obama.

Be A Star? Jerry-Lawler

Lawler stares at Bully looking nonplussed as the crowd boos Bully Ray.

Shut up people, you're giving me a headache.

The crowd increases in volume, raining boos down on Bully Ray.  Bully Ray removes the title belt from his shoulder and drapes it over a nearby podium.  He puts is finger right in Lawler's chest.

I'm sure that I'm making you angry Jerry.  I'm sure that you can't stand the sight of me right now, but we both know you've got to control your emotions after your little episode a few months ago.

The crowd boos as Bully mocks Lawler's heart attack.

But at the end of the day, I don't care if you're angry Jerry.  I don't care about you, and I don't care about these people.  I'm out here because you make me angry Jerry.  You've offended my sensibilities.  You see Jer, I'm a bully, and I'm pretty damn good at it.  I see the weak and I crush them.  I smell fear and I stamp it out.  It's the law of the jungle Lawler, and it's how I came to be the top dog over in TNA.  But now, you're out here telling the world that bullies are bad, that bullies are dangerous, that bullying should be eliminated.  But that's some serious bs, Lawler.  Bullies like me should be celebrated for our strength.  We should be celebrated for our willingness to use power in the only way it should be used, to destroy weak-minded losers like yourself.  And I smell fear on you Jerry.  I smelt it all the way in my dressing room.  I could smell it as I was walking out here, and now that I'm standing face to face with you Jerry, I've gotta tell you, you stink of it.  And it's about time someone did something about it.

Bully Ray pokes Lawler hard in the chest, and then delivers a right hand to Lawler's face, knocking him backwards.  Bully kicks Lawler in the gut, doubling him over.  He raises his arms to the crowd and grabs Lawler.  He hoists him up in position for a powerbomb, and then bombs Lawler back into the glass exhibit.  Lawler crashes through the glass, causing sparks to fly and the exhibit to tilt backwards.  Lawler lies motionless on the ground as the glass falls backwards, off the stage, crashing to the ground, splintering into a million little pieces.  The crowd boos heavily, as Bully Ray kicks Lawler's unconscious body.  He grabs his title belt, and turns to the crowd.

Be A Star? Bully+Ray+Past+Bosses+More+%27Cutthroat%27+Than+Dixie+Carter

This campaign is over, this company will never be the same.  I'm here to show you all what happens when you piss off the biggest, baddest bully in the business.  I'm here to show you what happens when a bully takes what is rightfully his.  Get used to it you idiots, I'm gonna be here for a long, long time.

Bully Ray gives the finger to the WCF universe and storms off stage.

Promo closed but open to feedback.  I'd love to get a feud going for Final Resolution, so if you want to tangle with the Bully, get after it.

Back to top Go down
NathanvII

NathanvII

Be A Star? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be A Star?   Be A Star? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 am

Awesome promo, I'm lovin' Bully Ray!
Back to top Go down

Be A Star?
Page 1 of 1