Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favourite Pokemon!

Go down 
+5
MercilessEarth
BatDash
Alveuss
Kurt Angle (Crim616)
Botch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

Your favourite Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:33 am

So I want to know what your guys favourite Pokemon is, not just because of the recent Pokemon chat invasion, but because most of us like it anyway. So, drop a comment below saying what Pokemon you like the most and why Razz

Mew - Mew is one of the only Pokemon that can make me squeal like a girl when I see it. It's appearance in the first movie was brilliant, and they just made it incredibly more cuter and had it tied to the main plot of the story in the 8th movie. Also, when playing the Pokemon games with it, it can learn literally every single move in existence! Mew is far better than Pikachu and those other legendary Pokemon that I don't want to talk about. But anyway, that is my favourite, and will still be my favourite until probably the 10th generation XD
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:29 am

I haven't really been interested in Pokemon for years now, but that being said....

Wigglytuff.......and I'm 100 percent serious.

Your favourite Pokemon! Wigglytuff
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:59 am

Grovyle Your favourite Pokemon! Brawl06

Easily my favourite. The first Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Emerald from the third gen. My favourite Pokemon type is grass so naturally I chose Treeko as my starter. When he evolved into Grovyle I just loved it, when it evolved into Sceptile I still liked it of course but I was a little disappointed.

In the anime, Ash gets a Treeko which is cool in it's own right but when that evolves... It's just the best.

I also played Pokemon mystery dungeon: Explorers of Time in which Grovyle is one of the main characters. At first he's potrayed as a bad guy thief but in the end that turns out to not be the case. The last we see of Grovyle in the game was when he sacrifices himself to save us.

So yeah,I love Grovyle Razz 
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:59 am

Zororak.

I'm not entirely sure how to spell it, but a pokemon that has the ability illusion, which allows it to take the appearance of the pokemon in the last spot on your team... Did someone say let's troll? Best pokemon ever. He's pretty cool in the anime too. If only his stats were a little better. Razz
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:08 pm

My favourite Pokemon is and always will be Scyther. I shouldn't have to explain its baddassery, but being old enough to remember playing first gen when it first came out, I immediately marked out when I found Scyther because of its appearance. Also, with proper training it can be a really good pokemon. By extension I also really like Scizor.

Your favourite Pokemon! Pokemon-Scyther-HD-Wallpaper
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Merciless I edited the photo to make it entirely visible. When you see that a pic comes out like that then just lower the width and length.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Lucario, Blastoise, SlowKing/Slowbro, Togapei, Metapod, Houndoom.

I know Lucario is pretty overrated but there is just something about it that I love.

I love Blastoise for the fact that when it says its name it sounds like a boss and naming on 'Bubbles' makes it all that much better.

SlowKing is pretty damn good when it comes to defense (at least in the anime, never really seen it in the games) and Slowbro because it can devolve into two different Pokemon and is one of the few Pokemon who evolve by combining two other Pokemon.

Togapei is a favorite because its a nuisance and can fail hilariously. I love it in the anime because of how its like to vanish and be all childish (note, it is still an egg) and in the games using Metronome has to be the single greatest thing ever. I once had my Togapei use Metronome and then use Self-Destruct causing it to faint without doing the slightest bit of damage to the enemy.

Houndoom I like because I learned in the early games that you can make it one of the most overpowered Pokemon really early in the game and can run over just about everything, even if you are like 5 levels behind.

Why did I save Metapod for last? Because it is the sole Pokemon to has ever been in a battle and cause me to laugh every time I watch it:

Back to top Go down
NathanvII

NathanvII

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 pm

None because...

Your favourite Pokemon! JjcZ3Mz
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 am

Your favourite Pokemon! Tumblr_mezcrofyv61rfnwv0o2_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Pokemon!   Your favourite Pokemon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1