Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MercilessMatches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm

I'll do a detailed rundown of my current universe mode in the coming days but basically right now i'm just gonna write in one match in particular that I just played in my hybrid Japan/Mexico promotion running under the name NJPW.

It was a heavyweight triple threat bout between La Parka/Mitsuharu Misawa (me)/Masato Tanaka

This matchup was amazing in that nobody got double teamed too much and the usage of weapons was minimal, and only put to use in key areas. Basically the match featured a lot of reversals between all competitors, and a lot of finishers as well, We had the standard "lots of pinfalls being broken up" until a last minute flurry of action saw La Parka toss his signature steel chair into the ring, hitting Tanaka in the back. La Parka then got speared off the apron by me, and I dragged Tanaka over to the corner, delivering a top rope super brainbuster that just so happened to land on the chair Parka put down. As I covered Tanaka for the pin Parka rushed into the ring but was only able to dive with a last minute elbow attempt to break up the count. He was too late, ad Misawa came out on top at the 14:30 mark of the matchup.

Thought it was a great matchup. All my matches are of course played on legend difficulty. More to come.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:45 am

Okaym so my universe mode is at the end of June Currently. There are three major shows, one minor show and two ppvs a month. A lot of current openers and the like have been dropped from the roster entirely due to having too many workers on each promotion being bad for business. And some of the wrestlers I don't care for have also been dropped to free agency.

Promotions/Rosters:
WWE (Raw on Monday)
John Cena (WWE Champion)
Curtis Axel (IC Champion)
The Hardy Boyz - Matt and Jeff (World Tag Champions)
Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
Goldberg
Goldust
Kane
Kurt Angle
Raven
RVD
The Rock
Ryback
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Sting
Stone Cold
HHH
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal

Main Event (retro show mostly - Main Event each Thursday)
Sid (Classic WWE Champion)
Macho Man Randy Savage (Classic IC Champion)
Andre the Giant
Bad News Brown
Bam Bam Bigelow
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Chris Benoit (yeah I know)
Crush
Curt Hennig
Dean Malenko
Evil Doink the Clown (...)
Hulk Hogan
Kevin Nash
King Kong Bundy
Marty Jannetty
Owen Hart
Ric Flair
Ricky Steamboat
Roddy Piper
Scott Hall
Ted DiBiase
Val Venis
Yokozuna

NJPW (NJPW Tokyo every Tuesday)
IWGP Title (Kenta Kobashi)
Cruiserweight title (Tiger Mask)
2 Cold Scorpio
Alex Shelley
Black Tiger
Brian Pillman
Bruiser Brody
Dynamite Kid
El Generico
Great Kabuki
Great Muta
Jushin Thunder Liger
KENTA
La Parka
Low Ki
Masato Tanaka
Mike Awesome
Mitsuharu Misawa
Psycosis
Rey Misterio Jr.
Road Warrior Hawk
Sabu
Sin Cara
Stan Hansen
Steve Williams
Super Dragon
Tajiri
Taka Michinoku
Tensai
Terry Funk
Ultimo Dragon
Yuji Nagata

NJPW currently has no tag division and for the sake of space concerns the womens division has been put on hold. Probably could be seen as sexist. Anyway the first PPV i'm gonna post the results for (totally unedited card) is the very last show of June, No Way Out. This show is entirely made up of the WWE Roster. NJPW and the Main Event roster hold PPVs in a split format. Velocity is my minor show and takes place each saturday featuring Main Event and NJPW matches.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:52 am

WWE No Way Out from Buffalo, New York
Opening matchup:
Dean Ambrose vs RVD
Winner - RVD

Regal vs Seth Rollins
Winner - William Regal

Random tag match:
Sting and CM Punk form a strange team to take on Ryback and Matt Hardy, which makes NO SENSE
Winners - Punk and Sting

Sheamus vs Kane vs Cesaro
Winner - Kane

IC Title Triple Threat:
Curtis Axel (c) vs Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes
Winner - Curtis Axel

WWE Championship match:
Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena
Winner and NEW WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler. Also ended a 12 week rivalry between the two.

Mega grudge match main event thats apparently more important than the WWE title:
Raven vs Goldust in an extreme rules match.
Dunno why this feud has assumed total domination of main event spots in the WWE, but it is what it is. Awesome match for what its worth. Raven came out on top in a bloody one that also ended a feud.
Winner - Raven

Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 am

if anyone cares, im looking for feedback on the setup of my universe mode. im thinking about trimming it down to two brands only, which would likely mean the end of the retro brand and a lot of people being fired on wwe. Im really only satisfied 100% with the current setup of my NJPW program.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 am

I read this post that explains how to setup the Universe the best, where you won't have weird tag matches, or chumps feuding with champs. If you haven't read it, or done it on your Universe, I suggest it. It really helped mine out.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704518-wwe-2k14/67724217
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 am

Yeah I read that actually before buying the game. Turns out I forgot to yank the Hardys out of singles contention.

Anyway, i'm only posting major updates on here. John Cena has been injured severely in a match with CM Punk on Raw.

Over on NJPW Tokyo, Tensai defeated Pillman in a number one contendership match for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship (held by Kenta Kobashi) Strangely enough, after the match, the two man power trip (I have HHH and Stone Cold teamed up) came onto the ramp and high fived Tensai, which might seem odd at first but I guess I can chalk that up as the WWE guys being happy to see Tensai become number one contender in the Japanese promotion.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:00 pm

So i renamed the Main Event promotion WCW and shifted their show to being Nitro whilst also moving around some of the rosters. Might get around to posting updated rosters some time. Anyway, heres the mid July PPV rundown.
NJPW/WCW Unforgiven

Mitsuharu Misawa defeats Tensai via submission
Not sure what happened here but Tensai ended up being robbed of his rightful title opportunity and put into a grudge match with Misawa, as IWGP Champ Kenta Kobashi is starting a lengthy feud with Terry Funk on this PPV. Tensai's golden opportunity may have been forever put out to pasture as Misawa rallied and fought hard to get a comeback victory over Tensai with a crossface. Tensai had hit the clawhold STO for a 2.9 count after a lot of brawling outside the ring, but to no avail.
Winner: Misawa at 9:03
Stealing the rating system from Dulls Universe by the by (call it gimmick infringement)
Match rating: B-

La Parka vs Hawk vs Super Dragon vs Bruiser Brody
Super Dragon and La Parka went at it to start the match as Hawk and Brody brawled off to the side. Things basically stayed this way as each brawl took place on opposite sides of the ring. Brody and Hawk left the ring and tore up the table, and before I knew it Brody was ddted through it to the floor below, cut open. As they moved back into the ring, opponents finally got swapped. La Parka got the best of Brody when Hawk and Super Dragon were busy duking it out outside the ring, and hit the Skull Bomb for the win. Par for the course.
Winner: La Parka at 10:22
Rating: C

NJPW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Tiger Mask (C) vs Sin Cara
Lots of flips and rolls in this matchup. Sin Cara dominated early, hitting multiple standing moonsaults and launching Tiger Mask over the top rope to the outside a couple times. Tiger mask won a couple tests of strength and began working on Caras legs, a smart move in order to slow down that high flying style. A high spot came when Mask reversaled a hurricanrana attempt into a powerbomb. From this point on Mask dominated the match, hitting a standing moonsault of his own alongside some slingshot splashes. A surprise ddt from Cara to Mask was a last ditch effort to get back into it, but for the second time in the night a superstar went crashing through the table as Cara got hit with a huge piledriver through the wood. Cara got a two count off a hurracanrana which was reversed into a leverage pin by Mask for the victory. Good match.
Winner: Tiger Mask at 10:02
Rating: B+

Stan Hansen and Steve Williams vs Great Kabuki and Great Muta
Kabuki beat the hell out of Hansen for about three or four minutes to start off the match. Hansen literally ran to get a tag off to Williams,but was cut off and subsequently beat up some more. He finally tagged off, and Kabuki also tagged off to Muta. Similarly, Muta began to get the upper hand quickly. Williams fought back with some elbows and kneckbreaker, sending Muta to tag off to Kabuki. Hansen got caught trying to grab Kabuki from behind and got clobbered off the apron. Frequent tagging between Muta and Kabuki in this match as they worked well as a team, Williams on the other hand tried to power through much longer on his own. Kabuki locked the figure four in on Williams, who reached the ropes as his troubles continued to mount. Finally Williams hit a belly to belly suplex and got a hot tag to Hansen who came in and cleared house. Toward the end of the match Kabuki and Hansen traded near falls before a perfect finish; Kabuki hit a superkick that lacerated Hansen while Williams was down on the outside. Kabuki covered Hansen for the win. Really, really good tag match that went long but didn't get boring.
Winners: Kabuki and Muta at 16:42
Grade: A

Classic Intercontinental Championship match
Randy Savage (c) vs Dean Malenko
Malenko came out the gate dominating early, reversing most of Savages attempts at attacking. Malenko made Savage look like a schoolboy for the first five or so minutes; it seemed to be going Malenko's way until Savage got irritated, fighting back with knees and fists left and right until hitting a big superplex. Malenko regained the advantage, wisely working on Savage's legs, possibly setting up for the Cloverleaf. The match entered a back and forth phase as nobody maintained momentum for long. Reversals all over the place. One might have expected a classic wrestling match between these two, but it was mostly a brawl all the way through. Savage went for his elbow drop but was reversed by a game Dean Malenko who hit a triple powerbomb and covered for a two count. Close to a new Classic IC Champ. From this point on Malenko returned to playing Savage for a fool, all the way into multiple roll up nearfalls. Savage bridged a suplex into a two count pin attempt. Malenko then hit a huge gutbuster for yet ANOTHER near fall before Savage stumbled into a second triple powerbomb... AND ANOTHER NEAR FALL. More brawling back and forth before Savage got a surprise rollup victory out of nowhere. Malenko worked harder for the win, but still came up short as Randy Savage continues his impressive 14 week run as classic IC champion.
Winner: Randy Savage at 17:22
Rating: A+ (MATCH OF THE NIGHT - Thought Malenko had it wrapped up several times)

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Chris Jericho (c)
This match started off back and forth, and remained that way until Hogan got the upperhand. Steadily losing ground, Jericho left the ring, attempting to lose the match by countout before being dragged back in by Hogan. The beating continued for a good while as the challenger seemingly came out on top of every single exchange. The match began to look one sided before much longer. Jericho fought back as best he could but soon found himself on the receiving end of a hulked up big boot for a two count. Jericho sprung up and hit a powerbomb, but Hogan hulked up and no sold it, going on to hit Jericho with a big combo of american punches. The match shifted to the outside where Jericho mustered a bit of a comeback, sending Hogan careening into both sets of steel stairs. The match moved back to the ring where Hogan hit the inevitable legdrop of doom for a 2.9 count. A couple of powerbomb pin combos lead to two counts for Jericho. However, the time for the title to go to the nWo was nigh, as Hogan hit a second legdrop, pinning Jericho for a relatively one sided victory.
Winner and NEW CHAMPION: Hollywood Hulk Hogan at 14:34
Rating: B

MAIN EVENT
IWGP Heavyweight Championship INFERNO match
Kenta Kobashi (c) vs Terry Funk

Getting a bit tired but i'll post this result tomorrow at some point. Much better PPV than my last one so far. Helps to give the match writeups too I suppose. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 am

Kenta Kobashi (c) defeats Terry Funk in an inferno match for the IWGP Title. This had to the worst main event ever. The match was one sided, and on top of that, it only lasted five minutes. Last time i'll ever book an inferno match. Chalk that up as a lesson learned.
Winner: Kenta Kobashi at 5:04
Rating: F
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:55 pm

WWE Presents MONEY IN THE BANK

Opening Match:
Rob Van Dam vs Big E Langston
Nice back and forth opener that ended with a five star frog splash being reversed, but then Langston getting up and running at RVD just to be rolled up and pinned.
Winner: RVD at 9:23
Rating: B

WWE Championship Matchup
Dolph Ziggler vs The Rock
Since Cena had his title taken from him by Ziggler, the Rock has been hell bent on avenging Cena for whatever reason, leading us to one of tonights main event contests.
Well... this match blew. Ziggler and Rock had a decent chemistry happening in the ring for a little while, as the action went back and forth. However, Ziggler eventually isolated Rocky on the outside and wouldn't allow him back to the ring, ending the match by throwing him into the steel steps and climbing back into the ring for a cowardly count out victory.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler at 13:06
Rating: C-

WWE Intercontinental Championship match
Curtis Axel (c) vs Kane
Curtis Axel looks to continue his strong run as IC Champion in a tough match against Kane.

All this and more, the next time I decide to update
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm

WWE Intercontinental Ladder Match
Curtis Axel (c) vs Kane

This one stayed in the ring for a good three or four minutes of solid brawling, before Axel threw two ladders into the ring, one hitting Kane in the process. Kane was hanging from the belt, and got powerbombed on top of the other ladder for a high spot. Kane then threw Axel into a standing ladder, which then fell over, to deliver a chokeslam onto that same ladder. The match moved to the outside where Kane and Axel brawled next to the announce table. Axel tried a Perfectplex which was reversed into a suplex onto yet another ladder. Axel was in trouble at this point. Axel managed to get up and throw Kane into the steel steps. This kept Kane down just long enough to retrieve and retain his IC belt as Kane pushed the ladder down one second too late. Axel also landed on another ladder as he fell down with the belt, adding another bruise to his already hard fought victory.

Winner: Curtis Axel at 11:33
Rating: A-

Triple Threat Match
Undertaker vs CM Punk vs Sheamus
Well, you know the drill, triple threats suck in this game due to retarded AI that nonstop double teams. Well, Taker got most of the pain in this matchup. I should have turned eliminations on to make the match flow better too, because this one also got that standard lots of falls broken up thing, which sucks. The match was pretty boring. Par for the course as a triple threat match. CM Punk pinned Taker off the GTS while Sheamus was having a cup of coffee on the outside.
Winner: Punk at 12:55

World Tag Team Championship match
Edge and Christian vs the Hardyz (c)
Eliminations were on in this matchup to make it flow better... and this one really wasnt that bad. Lots of double teaming but it was all varied double team moves being used. Christian got taken out relatively early by a Jeff Hardy Swanton Bomb. This left Edge to fend for himself, and fend he did, eliminating Jeff off a spear. Matt Hardy had plans on leaving with the belts intact, however, as he brawled with Edge for a few minutes before putting him away with a Twist of Fate. Good, if not unremarkable matchup.
Winners: Hardyz at 16:04
Rating: B-

Extreme Rules Grudge Match
Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar
Lesnar has been beating down Ambrose a lot in recent weeks, but Ambrose managed to get an upset win over the beast, which now has Ambrose being loved by the WWE universe. How would things play out as their rivalry met the big stage at Money in the Bank?
This match started off staying in the ring for a long time with nothing but a lot of clean wrestling between the two. Lesnar won a couple tests of strengths which seemed to worry Ambrose, who rushed to the outside to grab a table. Unfortunately for him he brought out a bad situation for himself, as Lesnar drove an elbow through Ambrose and through the table. The match became one sided when Lesnar used a fallaway slam on Ambrose, who crushed a garbage can in the process. Ambrose groggily made his way back into the ring only to be smashed over the head with a guitar. Ambrose reversed the F5 but had his special move reversed as well. Just as Lesnar set up another table, Ambrose awoke and backdropped him headfirst through it. Gaining momentum, Ambrose grabbed the steel steps and began pulverizing Lesnar with them. Both men were bleeding by this point. Massive suplex by Lesnar has Ambrose land directly on the steel steps. Things were grim for Ambrose by this point, as Lesnar not only superplexed him onto the stairs, but then picked him up and F5ed him into them as well. Lesnar comes out on top in a fight.
Not satisfied by this victory, Lesnar also punished Ambrose some more after the bell had gone.
Winner: Lesnar at 15:52
Rating: A-

MAIN EVENT
Money in the bank ladder match
Raven vs Kurt Angle vs Steve Austin vs Antonio Cesaro vs Ryback vs Wade Barrett
This one would be WAAAY too hectic to do play by play for, so i'll just give the winner and a rating on how good or bad the match turned out to be. Well it turned out to be pretty crappy. Kurt Angle wins, and has a shot at Zigglers title whenever he so chooses!
Winner: Kurt Angle

Not as a good of a pay per view as i'd hoped, but Ambrose vs Lesnar and Axel vs Kane were damn good matches, and the tag match wasnt shabby either. For the most part my previous ppv was better, but not based on averages i'd give this ppv a C+ overall.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 pm

upcoming and ongoing feuds:

WWE:
Raven vs Bray Wyatt (4 weeks remain)
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs CM Punk (12 weeks remain) - WWE Championship feud
Seth Rollins vs Big E Langston (4 weeks remain)

NJPW:
Kenta Kobashi (c) vs Tensai (begins soon) - IWGP title feud
Yuji Nagata vs Great Kabuki (11 weeks remain)
Great Muta vs Bruiser Brody (7 weeks remain)

WCW:
Scott Steiner vs Roddy Piper (3 weeks remain)
Curt Hennig vs Randy Savage (c) (7 weeks remain) - Classic IC Feud
The Hardyz (c) vs The Two Man Power Trip (HHH and Stone Cold) (7 weeks remain) - World Tag Team Championships feud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MercilessMatches Empty
PostSubject: Re: MercilessMatches   MercilessMatches Empty

Back to top Go down

MercilessMatches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: WRESTLING DISCUSSION :: WWE 2k14-
Jump to: