Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run in's with the gals

Go down 
+7
NathanvII
MercilessEarth
Twysted
Kurt Angle (Crim616)
Alveuss
Holybatman
DJ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ

DJ

Run in's with the gals Empty
PostSubject: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:35 am

So men, I think it's about time we share the types of shenanigans and hoots we've gotten into trying to impress that special gal! Or gals. Or bitches. Or hoes. 

Share your tall tales here! Love at first sight? Getting in trouble just to impress the 'one'? Just fucked this girl and you're like "damn, I've gotta tell people about this."? This topic is for all those times and more. 

GO! GO! GO!
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 am

One time I seen this girl I liked sitting in class fingering her self. So I walked up and slapped her because of it and she loved me ever since. Well until last year when she "disappeared".
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:42 am

Well, this one time I told this girl to go fuck herself and called her fat and stuff. I did this all the time without fail, when we were at parties together I just couldn't help it I just had to insult her and generally let her know that I'm not happy she's here. I didn't do this because I liked her, not even slightly, I did it because I despised her guts but I know she had the biggest crush on me. I can't blame her I mean come on... look at me. The girl still annoys me to this day but even though I hate her so much I must admit... There's just something so Dashing about her.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 am

Uh, well one time me and this chick were both REALLY drunk. And we started making out and fooling around......with her boyfriend passed out literally five feet away in the same room. It was a pretty awful experience that happened like 2 years ago. I was almost jumped a couple times and lost a couple friends at the time over it.....and the whole time the boyfriend tried making it sound like I was sober and took advantage of her, which happened in no way, shape, or form.

Long story short, I don't suggest getting drunk and fooling around with a taken person, no matter how awesome it seems at that very moment!
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:44 am

One time I fucked my really hot teacher. Never understood how she got a dick bigger than me.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:45 am

This one time I passed a note to this girl I liked in class that read, "hey, blow me?" Then it had two check boxes that said Yes and Of Course. She sent it back to me, I was puzzled as I saw that she made a third box. It said "I will blow you when Drew McIntyre wins a championship." I then started to cry, knowing I'd never get blown.  Crying or Very sad

Last edited by DJ on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:46 am

This other time me and this one girl started kissing outside at night. Didn't realize till later that she has herpes.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 am

Holybatman wrote:
This other time me and this one girl started kissing outside at night. Didn't realize till later that she has herpes.

Your cousin didn't let you know she has herpes? What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 am

on my 18th birthday my best friend and I had sex and it ruined our friendship forever. I miss that girl  Sad Moral of the story: be prepared for the awkwardness after sleeping with a friend, kids.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:05 am

I am very thankful I never dated or slept with one of my really good friends, even though I wanted to. She is still on of my best friends.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:07 am

Last year there was this girl I liked so I messaged her on facebook asking her out. She said she had a boyfriend but her facebook didn't say that. So I called her a lying bitch and she got mad at me and made a facebook status about me. Then a couple weeks later we started going out.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:08 am

Holybatman wrote:
Last year there was this girl I liked so I messaged her on facebook asking her out. She said she had a boyfriend but her facebook didn't say that. So I called her a lying bitch and she got mad at me and made a facebook status about me. Then a couple weeks later we started going out.
Is this real life?
Back to top Go down
NathanvII

NathanvII

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:21 am

I once had a relationship with a girl... Her name was..... I believe it was Ajai? Or AJ? Her last name was something like... Pee or tee... OH! It was Lee. AJ LEE. Hmmm. Nice arse.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 am

In this thread: Batman and Dashing making up scenarios about girlfriends they wished they had. Honestly, this is the most cringeworthy thing on this website.

There is truth in here though, and some good advice.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 pm

iB u n k a wrote:
In this thread: Batman and Dashing making up scenarios about girlfriends they wished they had. Honestly, this is the most cringeworthy thing on this website.

There is truth in here though, and some good advice.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 pm

No matter how much fun it may seem at the time. It is not worth it to sleep with your ex'x best friend. Trust me lol
Back to top Go down
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:02 am

Bitches are crazy is one of the best ways to describe my experiences.
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 pm

I had an on off relationship with this one chick who I've known pretty much all my life. We started dating when we were in primary school and pretty much didn't know what dating was, then I had to move and we met up again in secondary school where we started dating again, it lasted about a year or two before we broke up, but we stuck as friends. Then in the final year of school, her parents decided to sell up and move away, and my parents were looking to buy a house around the town, so they ended up buying her house, and she ended up having to move to Scotland. But before she went, she asked me to go to a fair with her one last time before she had to go... Long story short, she accused me of raping her and I wasn't exactly everyone's best friend. Obviously there was no truth behind her claims, I'm not that kind of guy at all, but it didn't stop some people from believing her. When she moved away, I pretty much lost all my friends except a select few. I haven't gone anywhere near a girl since then... Not worth the hassle at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run in's with the gals   Run in's with the gals Empty

Back to top Go down

Run in's with the gals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: