Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?

Go down 
+3
iB u n k a
Alveuss
The Beast
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:20 pm

(Raw comes back from a commercial break where Triple H is laying into AJ Styles in the corner with punches, head buts, knees and just a overall basic attack from a brawler like Triple H. The ref is trying to pull Triple H off AJ styles but Triple H wont have it he is still pounding away on AJ Styles in the corner. Finally Triple H is pulled away from the corner and as AJ Styles gets up looking resilient and still ready to fight till he can't no more Triple H puts out his hand for AJ Styles to shake before they begin fighting again...)

J.R: My god I can't believe this! A legend like Triple H giving out his hand for a new comer and dare I say it rookie like AJ Styles! Triple H must of really gotten respect for this competitor since being in this match so far.

Jerry: The fact that Triple H would show respect to like you said a rookie? Is just insane to think about I mean really now lets get real a rookie like AJ Styles does not deserve to shake the hand of a icon, legend like Triple H! Think about it now this (Says very sarcastically) 'Phenomenal' AJ Styles didn't even show up for his debut Raw match with Darren Young he didn't show up to face Goldberg either! Then when he did show up for his first match that he actually competed in he got a fluke win over Darren Young in a one on one contest on Smack Down! However the next week Kurt Angle easily defeated AJ Styles 1,2,3 in the middle of that very ring! Then may I add the joke of a champion John Cena defeated AJ Styles in a Smack Down match in the main event of that show for Cena to retain his championship! And now Triple H is just about to put this man out of his misery he is so out of his depth AJ Styles can't compete with a competitor like The Game Triple H!  

(However what happens next is shocking AJ Styles slaps Triple H's hand and does not accept the show man ship and respect from The Game Triple H!)

J.R: What? Why did AJ Styles not just accept respect from Triple H?! I thought AJ Styles had respect, honour, a changed man and most important of all I thought he had dignity...

(The fans start booing a little bit after the lack of respect shown by AJ Styles and Triple H is just looking at AJ Styles shocked and confused but also looking quite angry he is also saying to Styles 'I put my hand out for you to shake to show respect to each other and you refuse it!?')

Jerry: Well J.R I always knew AJ Styles was like this I never thought of him the ways you did! Never not once and now AJ Styles has shown his true colours here  tonight on Raw! But one thing I hope for certain is that Styles shows Triple H some respect soon or its not going to be very pleasant for AJ Styles!

J.R: The match does not really matter to me now I just can't understand why AJ Styles would do this or behave this way... But like you said Jerry I agree AJ Styles better show some respect to Triple H soon or this is not going to be pleasant for AJ Styles... But also like myself I think Triple is confused and shocked but I can see Triple H is getting more and more angry...

(Triple H gets right in AJ Styles face and says)

Triple H: Look I show you respect for your skill and effort in this match tonight and you show me the lack of respect you did? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't end your career right now?

(AJ Styles looks at Triple H very cockily and shockingly and disrespectfully he slaps Triple H and spits in his face and says quickly before the inedible happens...)

AJ Styles: Because I am the new King Of Kings! The Game yes your looking at him and I am going to take that title away from you, you just wait and see! And no I don't...

(And with that Triple H pulls AJ Styles up like a rag doll from the corner and hits a big spine buster!)

(Then following that Triple H sets up for The Pedigree!)

(Then a enraged Triple H sets up for yet another Pedigree he hits it but this time there is a harder and higher jump before the impact! Triple H could easily go for the win here but instead he rolls out of the ring and pulls out.... A sledge hammer!)

J.R: OH MY! OH MY! AJ STYLES MUST OF REALLY PISSED OF TRIPLE H HERE! BECAUSE NOW TRIPLE H IS BRINGING OUT A OLD FRIEND THAT INDEED COULD END AJ STYLES CAREER!

J.R: Well to be honest I think AJ Styles deserves it I mean tonight he has been a coward, shown his true colours and to top it all of disrespected a legend like Triple H immensely!

J.R: Yes but Jerry you and Triple H are forgetting one thing and that if if that Triple H smacks that sledge hammer over the back of AJ Styles with all of his might yes he may end AJ Styles career or send him to the hospital but that will mean that Triple H will have given AJ Styles a DQ victory over The Game Triple H!

Jerry: J.R do you really think Triple H cares about winning or loosing? Well I can tell you now all Triple H wants to do is get some revenge, make this cocky SOB respect him, send a message to the locker room of any one else that disrespects Triple H in the future and finally maybe either injure or end AJ Styles career here tonight! But come to think of it if AJ Styles was smart he would bring a back up plan for a match like this don't you think J.R?

J.R: Well in reply to that Jerry about AJ Styles having a back up plan you would think that he would have one but then again to be honest before all this happened I would of never thought that AJ Styles would want a back up plan to help him win a match...

(Triple H now is in the ring with the hammer ready to smash it over AJ Styles head! But oddly enough the fans have sort of turned on AJ Styles and are booing him loudly but cheering Triple H on! The ref is trying to hold back Triple H but Triple H wont have it eventually the ref just lets Triple H passed and gets ready to say that this match has ended in a DQ to the ring announcer... Triple H lifts the hammer and...)

J,R: Well this is what happens when you piss Triple H off! And I am starting to agree with you King that AJ Styles deserves this...

Jerry: Of course he deserves it and this is why AJ Styles you don't act like a cocky SOB around a competitor like The Game Triple H and you certainly don't say to him that you are the new King Of Kings!! That's just asking for a death wish!

(Suddenly a song hits the tron, no video just music and two people come out in black mask's and in full thug gear! They walk their way down to the ring and this stops Triple H from smacking AJ Styles but getting prepared for these two mask men...)

J.R: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?

(Suddenly the two mask men come rushing into the ring but Triple H fends then off hitting both of the mask men with his sledge hammer in the stomach area while this happens the ref gets out of the ring and rings the bell and announces that this match has ended in a no contest one of the men rolls out of the ring and that leaves Triple H to focus his attention on the one in the ring Triple H picks him up and hits a much harder Spine Buster from the one he hit before on AJ Styles! Then Triple H sets up for The Pedigree on the mask man he sets it up when AJ Styles smashes Triple H in the back with a chair Triple H then drops the masked man and Triple H falls to his knees!)

Jerry: I have no clue J.R absolutely none! But some thing I can tell you is that this is going to get real ugly for Triple H soon...

J.R: Unfortunately it already has!

(With Triple H at his knees AJ Styles smashes the chair into Triple H's chest area and Triple H falls down hard to the floor... AJ Styles tells the other masked men to come into the ring now they do and both the masked men have chairs in their hands then with out mercy one at a time all the men smash the chairs down on Triple H with brute force and absolutely no mercy... Then AJ Styles and one of the masked men set up for a double con chair tow... They hit the double con chair tow and the masked men and AJ Styles stand tall over Triple H making their presence felt...)

J.R: That was just disturbing to watch... I don't know what has gotten into AJ Styles, maybe he has changed or maybe the sad truth is that he has always been like this just never shown us?

Jerry: I personally think that AJ Styles has always been like this just never shown us and you are right that was disturbing to watch... Now they are all leaving the ring but one things for certain they made their presence felt tonight!

J.R: By beating a man in a 3 VS 1 brawl no that's not making a statement or making a presence felt that is pure coward ness no matter who the man is you beat down...

(All three of the men leave the arena together and leave Triple H in the ring knocked out cold, beaten down, humiliated and seriously hurt...)

Promo closed! Feed Back is welcome guys!

Last edited by AJ Styles on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I missed some thing out.)
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:31 pm

You wrote this?
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Yes I did.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:54 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? Wipe-Tear-COLFER

He... he's gotten better.

Good job Beast. Ignore your haters and prove em all wrong. Keep this up. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Seriously Beast, compare this to your first promo... This is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? Slow-clap-o GIFSoup

Our beast has grown up you guys  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Well played, Beast, well played.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks for all those nice comments guys!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:26 am

GG, awesome promo.
Back to top Go down
bruinsfan9496

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Holy shit beast. What a promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?
Page 1 of 1