Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+7
Alveuss
R3ALBRETT
AleedManney
Ragin' Rick
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk
iB u n k a
DJ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ

DJ

The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 am

Alright, folks. The Royal Rumble event is next Sunday, and I'm guessing that some of you are wondering just how we're going to have a Royal Rumble match. So read the following list of rules over carefully and make sure that you understand them. If you don't, just post below and we'll make sure that your questions/concerns are answered! 

How the Royal Rumble match will be done:

- There will be FOUR 4 man battle royal matches available to ANYONE on the roster
- They will become available the day before the Royal Rumble pay-per-view (25th of January)
- They will be open until the 29th of January, that next Wednesday
- It's first come, first serve. So the first four results posted will be the last
- You may only compete in ONE battle royal match with ONE of your superstars
- Once all four battle royal matches are done, the four winners will have until that next Wednesday (5th of February) to get the final battle royal match done
- If by the 29th only two or three battle royal matches get done, then it will end up being a one on one match or triple threat match to crown the Royal Rumble winner

Actual Royal Rumble match rules:

- You may NOT use a finisher to eliminate someone. If you do, the match must be restarted
- The only way that you CAN eliminate someone, is by clotheslining them over the top rope
- If you're using a caw, you may NOT have an overall toughness past 85
- If you're using a regular superstar, you may NOT edit their overall toughness
- A competitor must be hit with a finisher before they can be eliminated from the match
Ex: So let's say Cody Rhodes hasn't been hit with a finisher yet, and he's fighting Christian who was hit with a finisher by Edge earlier in the match, then Cody can eliminate Christian. But Edge can't eliminate Cody even though he hit Christian with a finisher, because Cody himself hasn't been hit with one yet

And that's that, folks. Again, if you have any questions/concerns, just ask! 

Last edited by DJ on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 am

Clotheslining them over the top? How do we do that opposed to the whole button mashing thing. I haven't played any over the top matches.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:40 am

You set them up the same way (Irish whipping them over or doing a move that puts them up against the ropes) then you run at them and press X.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:10 am

Do we have to hit a finisher to be able to eliminate someone?
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:05 am

Said person has to have been hit with a finisher before they can be put over the top rope. So let's say Cody Rhodes hasn't been hit with a finisher yet, and he's fighting Christian who was hit with a finisher by Edge earlier in the match, then Cody can eliminate Christian. But Edge can't eliminate Cody even though he hit Christian with a finisher, because Cody himself hasn't been hit with one yet

Same rules as last year.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:07 am

Then put them in the first post.
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:06 am

and why would you not just have people sign up for these matches instead of letting it be a free for all ?
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:47 am

I got a feeling I'll get drafted into this because of my availability. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 am

I, Christian, officially sign up for the Rumble. GG.
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 am

I would but I'm dropping Edwards after the rumble so I don't want to take the opportunity from someone else that's keeping their character
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 am

I would but I can't.

Not because I'm the champion and I'm not actually allowed to compete in it, no. I'm afraid that anyone I ask for a match against will get angry and leave the fed just like my last 3 scheduled opponents...

I'm cursed :'(
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:10 am

Dlo is in.
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 am

The Bully is coming for to the Rumble baby. Fuhgeddaboudit.
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 am

I'll try and win, but you know my luck, Sin Cara will appear from under the ring and give me a low blow, before tossing me......out of the ring Razz
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 am

A Double is coming for the rumble
Back to top Go down
The Big Guy

The Big Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:37 am

Im down
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 am

D-Lo Brown eliminates The Great Khali to become the winner. Khali eliminated Bully Ray and Christian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!   The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Rumble! PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1