Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The One That Never Happened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveuss

Alveuss

The One That Never Happened Empty
PostSubject: The One That Never Happened   The One That Never Happened EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:37 pm

As WCF Monday Night Raw comes back from commercial break we see a shot of the arena. The majority of those in attendance are sitting down talking about the events that have already taken place tonight and way may be still to come. People are seemingly off in their own little world, deep in conversation about who might possibly be named as the contenders for the World Heavyweight championship come Breaking Point on Sunday. With everyone seemingly distracted they are all caught off guard with what happens next.

Everyone in the arena is shocked and jumps to their feet as the theme song of the former WCF World Champion hits the PA system. Even JBL and Jim Ross are so shocked that they are at a loss for words but Michael Cole couldn't help himself.

Michael Cole

OH MY..!!

With the excitement already caused tonight with the huge blockbuster announcement made by Stephanie McMahon and all the superstars that have come out already tonight begging for themselves to be considered as contenders, the arrival of Drew McIntyre sends the fans into a frenzy. The vast majority of the audience are cheering for the Scotsman which drowns out the sound of a select few who are booing.

Michael Cole

WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THIS CROWD! THE ROOF HAS OFFICIALLY COME OFF!

JR turns and gives Michael Cole a look of pure disgust but Cole, who seems more giddy than anyone else in the arena, fails to realise due to all his jumping and yelling. JBL hasn't looked away from the top of the ramp.

The One That Never Happened RAW_962_Photo_166

After what seems like forever, the Chosen One himself comes out from behind the curtain paying no attention to any of the screaming fans whatsoever. He is dressed in a sharp black suit with a light blue shirt underneath and smart black shoes. Walking out along side him is his girlfriend AJ Lee who is carrying the now retired WCF Undisputed Championship tile belt. Drew stops at the top of the ramp and looks at the floor for a second before turning to AJ and holding out his arms to receive the tile belt from her. Once he gets it he immediately throws it over his shoulder, looks up and continues on down towards the ring. Again Drew stops, this time at the bottom of the ramp looking into the ring. He turns to AJ saying something to her which is unable to be picked up by the cameras due to the volume created by the audience and Michael Cole. AJ walks past him and around to the other side of the ring where she collects a mic from the timekeeper's box and goes to join Drew who has now made his way into the ring. She gives the mic to Drew and the music stops but the audience continue making noise for quite some time. Drew does nothing to acknowledge the fans, not even the slightest hint of a smile or frown crosses his face. Eventually the audience quieten down and Drew is able to speak.

Drew McIntyre

Drew lowers the mic from his face, signs and looks to the mat for a second before turning to AJ.

Drew McIntyre

AJ can you go to the back and wait please? I need to do this myself.

Without question, AJ nods, exits the ring and makes her way backstage, leaving Drew alone in the ring. The arena is significantly quieter than before and the atmosphere in the arena much less cheerful now. Back in the ring, Drew looks up and speaks, his voice sounding somewhat slowed, calm and somewhat depressing.

The One That Never Happened Drew%2BMcIntyre%2B9

Drew McIntyre

A year and a half ago this place, WCF, the World Championship Federation was first formed. Yeah, there was WWF and WCW but they were still this company. Nitro, Thunder, Raw and Smackdown... All WCF from day one. Everyone that has been and gone from this company new that from the very start, we were all equal. All success from the past supposedly didn't matter here, this is where everyone was given their fair chance and if you had it in you, you would succeed. You'd become a superstar. Many people can now claim that they've made it big here, people like Road Dogg, like Cody Rhodes, like Shawn Michaels, like Dolph Ziggler, like Rikishi, like Christopher Daniels... Like Drew McIntyre.

With the list of names being said the audience begin cheering and chanting for their favourite superstars which causes Drew to stop what he's saying and wait for them to stop.

Drew McIntyre

Every single one of those names have left there mark on this place in such a short time and will all go down in the history books. Almost all the names I just mentioned are gone now and probably won't be back. They'll at least never be the same as we remember them now. The way we all think of these names now is how I will choose to remember all of them. Almost. You see, I say 'almost' because the stories of some people have not quite yet come to an end... Look at this.

Drew turns to look at the titantron where we see an interview with Christopher Daniels on WCF.com.

- - - - - Christopher Daniels WCF Exclusive - - - - -

WCF.com has learned that Christopher Daniels was in court on the 10th of February. Luckily for Daniels, the 2 witnesses failed to come forward to provide evidence. The charges were dropped and Daniels then became a free man. Daniels' Legal Representative, Mr. Kaz, had the following statement:

Mr. Kaz

These charges were ridiculous to begin with. Christopher Daniels was the greatest WCF Champion of ALL time. He did not bribe anybody, the integrity of the match should never have been questioned. Hopefully this is the end of this ridiculous case and we can move on.

Christopher Daniels himself also had some words fired towards the WCF Locker Room.

The One That Never Happened 20j4bqp

Christopher Daniels

You people think you can chase me out of WCF? Not going to happen. Not even your absurd Law cases can get me out of here. I can beat each and every one of you any day of the week, and deep down, you all know it to be true. I came back for what, a month? I was UNDEFEATED. I'll do it again. The Fallen Angel returns, for One-Week Only. Beginning on the 24th February, Christopher Daniels will once again take WCF by storm. Whether it's Cody Rhodes, who i've beaten a thousand times. Or Dolph Ziggler...who I retired...but somehow managed to come back. Perhaps that Scottish piece of shit, Drew McIntyre, will come out of retirement and have the match that never happened. He's probably shitting bricks at the thought of that, who blames him? I mean look at me? I'm perfect in every way. Just wait until May, when I take back my WCF World Championship. Then you'll all be begging me to leave.

- - - - - END - - - - -

With the Interview finished, the camera cuts back to the arena where the sound of boos is deafening. Drew raises the mic again to speak.

Drew McIntyre

That right there is confidence. Just loo... Would just all just please shut the hell up! I get it, you don't like him, most people don't. Now kindly close your mouths and let me speak!

With this the boos continue but have been redirected at the man standing alone in the ring. Drew looks down to the mat again growing frustrated and doesn't lift it until the audience are silent. Once they are, he looks back up, signs and tries again.

Drew McIntyre

Confidence. That there, everything about Christopher screams confidence. Looking at him, listening to him it's clear what he's thinking. He thinks that out of all the superstars that have came into this business including the names I mentioned, he believes he's better than them all.

For the first time since coming out, a smile crosses Drew's face. He lifts the mic to his face again and attempts to talk but instead bursts into laughter. After a moment or two, Drew regains his composure.

Drew McIntyre

Lets just think back. Cody Rhodes, one of the names I saidas one of the greats. Christopher mentioned the amount of times he's defeated Cody Rhodes... Hm, he has defeated Cody on numerous occasions. I remember a particularly fast Tables, Ladders and Chairs match that they had together which ended in about five minutes I believe. It's actually quite funny, does anyone remember this time last year and the No Way Out pay per view, I was in a Steel Cage match with Cody? I do. I also remember it lasting less than five minutes. Hey, I also knocked him out cold at last years Wrestlemania, anyone remember that? Oh, what about the first time I won the World championship, I pinned Cody to win that one too... Anyone? Remembering these?? Let me tell you something Chris, if you think you're the best because you beat the shit out of Cody a few times, think again.

The One That Never Happened YTt5kY9

Drew McIntyre

When WWF and WCF were merging, everyone knew there could only be one World Champion. At that time all eyes should have been on us. I, the champion of WWF. You the champion of WCW... We should've met at Summerslam to decide the true champion but as fate would have it, I got injured and you by default became the Undisputed Champion.

Drew looks around for a second shaking his head and continues.

Drew McIntyre

A few months later I returned and you were gone, nowhere to be seen. There was also no champion leading the locker room. Why is that? Well, you lost the championship to Christian... CHRISTIAN. I hope you're ashamed of that. A week later, the man who beat you and took the championship couldn't handle the pressure and he left which meant that this place was without a champion for 2 whole months. Question, does anyone remember what I did upon my return?

Drew lowers the mic and begins pacing around the ring looking around at the fans. A smirk crosses his face and he begins speaking again, still pacing.

Drew McIntyre

Yeah, that's right. I returned and immediately promised that I'd get back to the top of the mountain. A week later I won the Money in the Bank Ladder match granting me a title match with the champion at any time I seen fit. I also ended the undefeated streak of Brock Lesnar but that's not important. Let me tell you this, I would've won the damn championship again two months earlier than I did if there was actually a champion I could cash in on.... But I digress. When CM Punk FINALLY defeated Dolph Ziggler and won the title, I knew it was my time once again. A week later I became the first and, to this date, only man to have ever held the WCF World Championship twice. Even you haven't managed to do that, Chris.

The One That Never Happened Wallpapers-wwe-drew-mcintyre

Drew McIntyre

I haven't lost the title and I'm not going to. I didn't even need to defend it once. I should've and I was fully prepared to. Unfortunately though, everyone was afraid of me. They knew they couldn't defeat me because the knew I am the best wrestler inside and outside of this company. So what did they do? Well, Punk should've had his rematch at Final Resolution but instead he decided to leave the company the week before the pay per view and then come back the week later. He quit his job and begged for it back just so he didn't have to face me. JBL, myself and him should've fought at the Royal Rumble for this championship and to find out who the true King is.. Well, it's me. JBL just like Punk decided to leave the company and oh, wait a second...

Drew turns to the commentary desk where Jim Ross, Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield are sitting.

Drew McIntyre

Hello John, fancy seeing you here. Hey, do you know where your buddies got off to? You know, Kurt angle and Curt Hennig? They were the replacements to face me since you ran away like a bitch, I was to face them in a handicap match but they seemed to have done the exact same. Huh, go figure.

The One That Never Happened Tumblr_mm1ri3uxQl1rxzb6jo1_500

Drew McIntyre

You know guys, I have a confession to make. Everyone was told that I wasn't here because I was injured. Even Stephanie earlier tonight had to lie and pretend I was injured even though she knew for a fact that I'm not. There are two reasons as to why I've stopped coming here. The first is that I simply see no point whatsoever in turning up to work ready to fight just for my opponents to run away. The second, and this is probably why Stephanie lied, is that I am sick and tired of all of you people. I really am. I mean you show up, watch superstars literally put their bodies on the line to entertain you and you treat them how you see fit. More often than not you treat the great wrestlers in this company like crap. Honestly, who do you people think you are? I'll tell you what I think, I think that you are all pathetic.

Drew exits the ring and starts walking around the ring pointing at the fans.

Drew McIntyre

I think that you're pathetic, yes you there with the bent eye. I think that you right there, the cross-dresser, you're pathetic. Hey sweetie, you have an amazing arse but sadly you're still pathetic. Hello Little girl, Santa isn't real... And you're pathetic. You there, you're... whoa. Well you're fat as all hell... And pathetic.

This goes on for about another two minutes before Drew enters the ring again.

Drew McIntyre

You people literally make me sick, honestly.

Drew holds his stomach and leans over the ropes as if about to vomit but he manages to stop it. The sound of boos now raining down on Drew is deafening, Drew doesn't speak until it's calmed down a little.

The One That Never Happened Bio-drewmcintyre

Drew McIntyre

Right, I think I've been out here long enough with you people. Time to get to the point. I know that I am the greatest wrestler that has stepped foot in this company and quite frankly I don't care if anyone else does or not. The reason I'm out here is because Christopher Daniels called me out and I know that he's the one person left who won't run away from a fight with me. So Chris, I know you're in the arena right now and I want you to get out here. We never got our match at Summerslam... Aren't you curious as to how that would've went? Breaking Point is this Sunday Christopher, what do you say we have that match?

Drew waits patiently for Daniels for a moment but nothing happens.

Drew McIntyre

Alright then, how about I sweeten the deal? We both know that you enjoy your whacky stipulations so how about we try this... We both consider coming out here and performing in front of these fans 'hell' right? I would also like a match where you are unable to run away just like everyone else did so here's what I propose. Drew McIntyre vs Christopher Daniels in a Hell in a Cell match... right?

As soon as the words leave Drew's mouth the audience erupt in excited cheers. Drew leans on the ropes once again awaiting the arrival of Daniels but still nothing happens.

Drew McIntyre

Fine, I know what you want.

Drew holds up the WCF Undisputed championship.

Drew McIntyre

This Sunday, Breaking Point. Drew McIntyre goes one on one with Christopher Daniels for the Undisputed championship of the world. It won't actually mean anything in terms of the company of course but we both know that this is what you want. It's your choice Chris... Final offer.

((Open to Christopher Daniels. Feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.))
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

The One That Never Happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One That Never Happened   The One That Never Happened EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Best promo I can remember reading in a long time. Awesome job man.
Back to top Go down

The One That Never Happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos :: RAW Promos of the Past-
Jump to: