Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] Empty
PostSubject: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:09 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OPENING
[The show debuts with the opening for WWF RAW]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venue: Target Center

Jim Ross: WELCOME, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW! WE ARE LIVE, HERE AT THE TARGET CENTER IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESTOA, AND BOY, DO WE HAVE ONE HELL OF A SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: That's right J.R! We're going to kick things off in a couple of minutes, with a WWF Tag Team Championship Match! The Champions, Fandango and Alberto Del Rio are going to mix it up with The Rock and Roman Reigns in a Tornado Tag Team Match! It's going to be amazing!

Jim Ross: We've got a series of Singles Matches here tonight! We've got Antonio Cesaro taking on The Undertaker, Rampage Jackson is taking on The Miz here tonight, and not forgetting, our European Champion, Wade Barrett is going to take on Kane in a non-title match here tonight!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: Our King Of The Ring Finalists are in action here tonight, in a One vs Two Handicap Match against our Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan. Drew McIntyre and Shawn Michaels have the advantage here tonight, will they pull out the victory?!

Jim Ross: Then we have our Main Event! It's going to be a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match, between Fandango, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and Stone Cold Steve Austin! The man who pulls out the victory tonight will become the #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship and will receive their Title Match next week on RAW! All of that more here tonight!

[Show cuts to a commercial]

MATCHES

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Fandango & Alberto Del Rio VS. Roman Reigns & The Rock
TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

Antonio Cesaro VS. The Undertaker
NORMAL MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

Dean Ambrose VS. Farooq
NORMAL MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

Daniel Bryan VS. Drew McIntyre & Shawn Michaels
ONE VS TWO ELIMINATION HANDICAP MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

Kane VS. Wade Barrett
NORMAL MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

Rikishi VS. Mankind
NORMAL MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

Rampage Jackson VS. The Miz
NORMAL MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

I I I I I I I I I I MAIN EVENT I I I I I I I I I I

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERS MATCH
Fandango VS. Stone Cold Steve Austin VS. Bobby Roode VS. Austin Aries
FATAL 4-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH
SUBMISSION - OFF

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

-Make sure to list your victory as a TKO or non TKO

-Use the "WWF Raw 1998" Arena for full realism

-One vs Ones lately have been going "Out Of Sync" meaning both players split into a seperate match where both outcomes are different. If you would like to avoid this adding a third person into the match as a manager has been known to stop this error from happening. A note to managers: You MAY NOT get involved in any manner, you MAY NOT distract players by running around. Your job is to spectate and ensure you do NOT cause other players to get distracted.

-MATCHES MUST BE COMPLETED BY: SUNDAY, 30TH JUNE, 2013

-Post a reply IN THIS TOPIC once you are completed a match ASAP right after the match. Results are NOT counted unless reply is posted.

-Contact your opponents (and partner if you have) and attempt to setup an appropriate time to complete the matchup. If you cannot get a hold of someone make sure to leave them plenty of messages notifying them of your availability. THIS IS IMPORTANT

-If by SATURDAY, 29TH JUNE, 2013 you have tried all methods of contacting your opponent with no luck, you may face a CPU on single player or Xbox Live depending on the matchup to improvise said match. Players that are inactive in their match will receive ONE strike,  if a player receives TWO strikes they are suspended for a month unless given proper reasonings.

REGARDING COMPLETING MATCHES

-A new rule has been implemented to deal with non-completed matches. Post in this thread by FRIDAY, 28TH JUNE, 2013 to inform us that you have been attempting to contact your opponent. This allows us to know who is active in completing their matches and who is not. If you have NOT posted in this thread that you have been attempting to contact your opponent and fail to complete your match, you will NOT be booked for RAW next Monday.

Last edited by PunisherLH on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 am

Farooq pinned Dean Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Rampage def. Miz Via TKO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 am

where is Del Rio and Fandango???
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:12 am

im here
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Fatal. 4 Way   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 am

Austin Aries bobby rooooooooooooooode. Stone cold are uw all available on saturday for our match?
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 am

Roman Reigns and The Rock def. Fandango to become your new tag team champions! (Non-TKO)
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 am

I Will find a partner and get my rematch8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:11 am

Good match though Smile
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 am

i will be available saturday bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 am

Kane Def. Wade Barrett via TKO. A very TV Style Match. Even had a Commercial Match.
Back to top Go down
BestBigMan In TheBusiness

BestBigMan In TheBusiness

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:12 am

Rikishi Def. ManKind via TKO (Using the Mandible Claw)

Also we have a new member to the Meet My Ass Club, I need to update my Sig to add the last few memebrs !!
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:44 am

Fack the tag titles. Very Happy  fandango eliminates stone cold fandango eliminates roode fandango eliminates austin Aries to become the new number 1 contender!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]   WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013] Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF Monday Night Raw [June 24th, 2013]
Page 1 of 1