Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Handle Me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Can You Handle Me? Empty
PostSubject: Can You Handle Me?   Can You Handle Me? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 am

Can You Handle Me? Angle__slam_to_storm_by_knightnephrite-d4mogxp

Bobby Heenan: Oh my god! Angle Slam! Its over!

1. . .

2. . .

3. . .

Mike Tenay: About time this match ended!

Bobby Heenan: Oh hush up Mike! These guys both put on a talented match. Quit being the people's personal butt kisser!

Kurt Angle finally finishes celebrating and manages to make his way backstage, Lesnar can be seen trying to make it back to his feet but ultimately failing due to a lack of energy.

The crowd waits for a few moments before R-Truth finally appears on stage with a mic in hand and a smile on his face.

Can You Handle Me? 201887135raw

R-Truth: Hello people of Bridgeport, Connecticut! How are you?!

The crowd cheers in response.

R-Truth: Guess what? I don't really care.

The crowd boos as Truth continues smiling and looking around the arena.

Can You Handle Me? 205%20-%20microphone%20r-truth%20wwe

R-Truth: You see, you people were supposed to be my 'biggest fans' but ultimately did nothing for me. When I was running around with some imaginary kid named "Lil' Jimmy" were y'all there to help me? NO! You just sat back behind your televisions, eating yo' potato chips, and spankin' yo' kids while I was busying makin' a fool of myself! And then you expect me to come out here and care about how you are doing?

Truth wipes some sweat off his forehead and his smile turns to anger.

R-Truth: But you see, I spent my time in a rehabilitation center, educatin' myself and becoming mentally stable once again. And while I was there, I realized something in all my readin' and all my researchin', you people are just plain ol' ignorant. And as such, R-Truth has come to WCW to begin his work of educatin' you people!

The crowd boos as Truth begins smiling yet again as he pulls a book out of his back pocket.

Can You Handle Me? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRglVsUP0jPv2emHBeDu2mobHM-mzrvTjo0xImKZPjA3su7JTjF

R-Truth: This right here, is "The Book of Truths". Every now and then I like to jot down some notes about how to make you people smarter. Let me open this real quick. Mmm. Right here. Truth 7, Passage 3: The only way to increase the intelligence of the people, that's y'all, is by helping them realize the truth that is missing from their lives. Now, what this means is that you spend countless hours lyin' to yourself about how you are a 'good parent' or that you are 'on a diet'.

Truth looks around at the boo'ing fans before looking at the ring and jumping in surprise.

R-Truth: Just take a look at good ol' Bork Lazer right there in that ring! I remember when Lazer stepped into the ring back in the 'E and he was a dominate and vicious machine. Then he got angry and set sailed for UFC island where, well I didn't pay attention because I was too busy being successful. But then he comes back to this industry and thinks he will once again be dominate and vicious but just look at him. Using the ropes to help himself up. How is this man anything?

R-Truth shakes his head as he makes his way down to the ring where Lesnar is almost to his feet.

R-Truth: Now, in the "Book of Truths", Truth 19, Passage 1: Thou needs to realize no one cares about the lying and the weak. And both of those things describe good ol' Lazer. I was watching the show the other day and Sataday Night Main Event popped on my television. It was just after one of those Iron Men matches between Fandanga and Dolph Diggler when this guy right here came out and destroyed Fandanga. I was shocked that such a waste of a contract was used on this guy, but I thought 'Why not?'. Then he spoke. You ever here Lazer try to speak and sound intimidatin'? His voice is so high-pitched that I feel like my 7-year-old cousin could take him on. But then he spoke. And do you wanna know what he said?

Can You Handle Me? R-truth

The chants "What?!" in reply to R-Truth who changes his face into a more serious one.

R-Truth: Really? We are going to start that again?

R-Truth shakes his head as the crowd chants "What?!" once more.

R-Truth: Anyways, Lazer here said "I will defeat everyone!". Well, as it looks, he isn't off to a very good start. Wait, what's that? You have something to say? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BORK LAZER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!

The crowd chants "What?!" as R-Truth slides into the ring. Lesnar is holding his hand out for the mic as Truth goes to but it in his hand but instead smacks his across the face. As Lesnar catches his balance he is red in the face, obviously extremely angry. As he rushes forward towards Truth, Truth rolls out of the way and tosses Lesnar the mic.

[OPEN TO BROCK LESNAR]

Last edited by Johnny Truehart on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

Can You Handle Me? Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Can You Handle Me? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 am

Get your ass back in the ring NOW!!!!!

R-Truth walks a little bit back smiling

How dare you smack me in the face I am the beast I am BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOCK LESNAR and the reason I lost that match was that I still had some ring rust but it wont happen again because next nitro I Will face you! At nitro I Will bring you the pain.

Heyman comes from ringside in to the ring 

U cant spreak to my client BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOCK LESNAR like that because he Will bring you the pain you know you was in the wwe again back when brock lesnar was in it he was the world champion.  What did you have in the wwe? A 1 time tag champion and. Friend thats isn't even real so you think it's smart to talk to brock lesnar no I dont think so because he Will snap your head in 2 pieces but I knew something like this was going to happen that someone would be jalous of his abilities so I have an other client now he is a great technical wrestler and he can also fly just like lesnar  he Will team up with brock lesnar after the ppv because this ppv he already has plans and his plans are winning the united states championschip I bring you the newest Paul heyman Guy. .......... 
The lights go out for a few seconds and Then the theme starts 

R Truth is shocked by the theme and tries to run away but angle already comes out with a heyman Guy t-shirt 

Oh its true its damn true me and lesnar we Will become the next tag champions after I win the united states title. 
Brock lesnar rules out of the ring Truth is now standing between lesnar and angle

Open to Truth 

Last edited by JoeNinho on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Can You Handle Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Handle Me?   Can You Handle Me? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 am

R-Truth smiles as he looks back and forth between Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar.

R-Truth: So this is how it is? It takes two 'roided up men to take on one skinny guy? Really? This is pathetic.

As R-Truth finishes his sentence the crowd turns their head to the titantron as it flashes to life.

Sin Cara comes out on stage much to the appreciation of the crowd who are chanting "Sin Cara". R-Truth makes this his moment and hops over the barricade into the crowd. Lesnar breaks away from the pack to follow Truth around hopping for a moment when he can charge. Truth manages to make his way behind the announce table and has a mic tossed to him, Lesnar waiting below with Angle and Cara locking eyes.

R-Truth: Heyman, Heyman, Heyman. . . Heyman. Why do you keep bringin' up the past? I was doin' it to prove that Lesnar isn't the beast you claim he is. I know my issues, but none of that hindered my career. Besides, shouldn't Lesnar be watchin' his back for you to turn on him again? Or did you forget Brock Lesnar vs Big Show for the WWE Championship? And Paul, you said I'm jealous of Lesnar's abilities but clearly that isn't true because when I was in that ring he charged at me only for me to out maneuver him causin' you to tuck yo' tail and rely on a second guy to help you. Well, lucky fo' me I made some friends of my own.

R-Truth looks around at the crowd around him and proceeds to walk through them making his way to another part of the arena. He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out the Book of Truth.

R-Truth: I feel it is time for another readin' session. How 'bout y'all? Truth 9, Passage 21: Thou shall NOT b.s. themselves into thinking 'roided up men will get the job done in any situation. Unless you are Vince McMahon, but even then, you are still lying to yourself. Heyman, you need real talent. Not some broken record goin' around going "BE INTIMIDATED BY MY HIGH PITCHED VOICE!!" and some guy who is stuck in the past and think he is better than everyone because he won a medal once. Over ten years ago.

Heyman goes to raise the mic to his mouth to speak but is interrupted.

Sin Cara: Disculpe. Tengo algo que decir.

[Open to Sin Cara] [Ready to be graded]
Back to top Go down
SlymR

Can You Handle Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Handle Me?   Can You Handle Me? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Sin Cara: Disculpe. Tengo algo que decir.

The camera cuts to Sin Cara at the top of the stage holding his mic. He lowers it to his side, and paces back and forth a little. In the ring, Heyman has a bemused expression and raises his own mic to speak but not before Sin Cara continues.

Can You Handle Me? Sin+Cara+attacks+Jack+Swagger+11

Sin Cara: " Cuando me fui de México a luchar en la WWE, ahora el WWF, yo dejaba atrás una parte importante de mi historia. Dejé atrás mi legado, que fue igualado por muy pocas personas. Dejé mi legado atrás, a fin de llegar a Estados Unidos y la organización de lucha más grande alrededor para crear un legado aún más grande, que podría ir sin igual por cualquier persona.

I was promised I would be given the opportunity to make myself the biggest star in the entire wrestling business. But what I was promised was not what I received.

Lo que encontré cuando llegué aquí fue que hombres como tú dominaron la empresa. Los hombres que intimidan a su camino a la cima. Usted es grande, eres fuerte, eres rápido, y eres son de gran talento en el ring. Pero en lugar de utilizar estas cosas para luchar contra su camino a la cima como todos los demás, simplemente intimidar a los chicos más pequeños de pie en un lado, dando un pase libre a la cima.

Can You Handle Me? Sin_cara_2.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0

You fight like cowards. You fight without honor. You fight without honesty, and without integrity. You intimidate those who stand in your way, and gang up and beat the ones who stand up to you. My entire career outside of Mexico has been full of this, full of intimidation, full of bullying. I have been forced to stand aside, or get attacked by a group of bigger, stronger men.

Estoy cansado de esto. Estoy cansado de tener que hacerse a un lado. Estoy cansado de ser intimidado, y es hora de que finalmente me puse fin a esa situación.

I am out here now to make a promise to the bullies, and to their victims, I will fight back, and I will stand victorious. I am done being pushed around by men like you. It is time for me to shed the shackles placed upon me, and return to my TRUE legacy…"

Heyman looks confused as he listenes to Sin Cara speak. He raises the mic to his mouth to speak.

Heyman: " What on earth are you talking about? What legacy do you have? What have you done in the WWF, WWE or WCW that is remotely noteworthy? If I recall correctly, and I believe I do, you have never won a single championship in any of these companies. You have yet to taste the sweet, sweet nectar of victory, you've just had to settle for the bitter, bitter taste of defeat. But, if you want to talk legacies, how about we take a look at my clients, shall we?

First off, we have Mr. Kurt Angle. First of all, he is burnt turkey drumstick an Olympic Gold Medal winner. He won the medal in Freestyle Wrestling in 1996. After that he set his sights on the WWF to add more glory to his name, and add glory he did. He is a former King of the Ring winner, a Hardcore Champion, a European Champion, a United States Champion, an Intercontinental Champion, a Tag Team champion, a World Heavyweight Champion and a 4 time WWF Champion. Let's not forget his stint in TNA where he was a 2 time Tag Team Champion and a 5 time World Champion.

Can You Handle Me? Paul-Heyman_display_image

Then, of course, we have Brock Lesnar. Brock was a man who wanted it all, fame, riches, glory. He came into the WWF as nothing, but within a year, was the most destructive force the WWF had EVER seen. In total, he has held the WWE title 3 times. But Brock is a big man, and he has a big appetite. He was hungry for more, so he left the WWE to wrestle in Japan where he quickly soared straight to the top again. But, that still wasn't enough. He wanted more. So he moved on from wrestling to UFC where he won the UFC Heavyweight Championship in his fourth fight. Now, we all know that due to some unfortunate circumstances he had to cut his tenure at UFC short, but that doesn't matter. What matters, is that WCW is a company that Brock has not absolutely dominated yet, but he aims to change that. WE aim to change that, and we're not going to let anything stand in our way. So please, if you will, could you enlighten us as to what your "legacy" is. Could you please tell us what makes you think you can even hope to stand up to us? "

The camera cuts to Sin Cara who turns away and takes a step toward the curtain. He is interrupted by Heyman, who is now sporting a look of triumph on his face.

Heyman: "Oh look, he's just going to walk away. That's smart, that's smart. Just keep walking to the back and hide like the rest of them. That's right, just keep on walking…"

Heyman continues off the mic, while Sin Cara pauses on the stage. He turns to face the ring again and can be heard murmuring to himself "Tengo que quitarme los grilletes". He reaches up and grabs the bottoms of his mask. He slowly starts to pull his mask off.

Heenan: "What's he doing? If he takes his mask off, it's like committing career suicide. Good thing I say, he doesn't exactly do much around here anyway. "

Heyman is now laughing in the ring. Lesnar and Angle are staring, almost emotionless at Sin Cara. With his head bowed, Sin Cara slowly begins to lift his mask up. Suddenly he jerks his arm up, pulling the mask off his head to reveal a second mask under the first.

Can You Handle Me? Mistico3_crop_340x234

Heymans expression quickly changes to one of shock. Quickly he begins pleading with the now "unmasked" Sin Cara.

Heyman: "N- now now, I didn't know you were… I had no idea who you really were…"

Can You Handle Me? Paul-heyman_crop_exact

Sin Cara quickly raises his mic to silence Heyman.

Sin Cara: "¡Silencio! I see that you know exactly who I am, but for those of you who do not know… My name, my TRUE name, my legacy… is MISTICO. "

The crowd murmurs, not exactly sure what significance this has. Mistico continues.

"In Mexico, I was a huge star. I was at the top of my company. I was the most important man there. They even released a comic book series based on me, that is how popular I was."

Can You Handle Me? 1439371-mistico44

"But, I abandoned my past, and I abandoned myself. I came here with high expectations, just to be crushed by men like you. I can not let that go on any further. I cannot let my name be tarnished any more. I must restore my reputation. And I will start, by defeating Sheamus in my match tonight. He may be bigger than I am, and he may be stronger, but I fight with honor, and integrity. I fight with TRUTH. And with Truth, I can not fail. "

Mistico turns to walk backstage as Heyman looks a little relieved, but stops and raises his mic once more without turning.

"Una cosa más. After I am done making an example of Sheamus, I am going to want a match next week. Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar versus Mistico… And The Truth."

Mistico drops his mic and continues backstage, leaving Paul Heyman standing in the ring looking dumbfounded. Lesnar and Angle are staring at the spot Mistico was standing in, acknowledging the challenge as the show cuts to commercial.

[END PROMO - Ready for grading. ]
[Just a note - The English text after the Spanish isn't a translation. I was going to include the translation underneath or something, but it looked stupid, so I just took it out. The Spanish itself is not exactly perfect either, but I don't speak the language. I did the best I could. ]
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

Can You Handle Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Handle Me?   Can You Handle Me? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:06 am

Truth and Sin Cara = 5 SP

What a a way to debut both of your characters. I really like the combination of Cara and Truth and I'm anticipating future promos with you both. I enjoyed seeing R-Truth and Sin Cara with new gimmicks, they really fit. The length is good, the subject is good, both of your parts really went together and have excellent structure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can You Handle Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Handle Me?   Can You Handle Me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle Me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos :: RAW Promos of the Past-
Jump to: