Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Really Want to Know?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

Do You Really Want to Know? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Really Want to Know?   Do You Really Want to Know? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm

After John Laurinaitis makes his way to the back, the scene on the titantron changes abruptly and the audience watching at home are treated to a fullscreen version of what those in attendance see only on the giant screen. The scene opens on a very brightly lit room. The light is so bright it's hard to clearly see any object in the room, but movement can be seen. After a few seconds, it's clear that the movement is a man pacing back and forth, either contemplating what to say or so full of energy to say it he cannot stop himself from moving before the lights begin to slowly dim. As the lights grow darker and darker, the figure becomes more easily seen. Eventually the light stops at a very low glow, barely counting as on as the figure is now fully known: The Mad King Owen Hart.

Owen Hart
That's...more like it. Now tonight is a joyous occasion, we all have cause to celebrate because People Power is back! Heap your love and your praise on your knight in shining armor, Mr. John Laurinaitis for he will surely rescue us from these dark days. Delusions like this are what put this company in the position it's in now. I guarantee you that this revival of People Power will do nothing to stop the slow, drawn out death of this company. So Mr. Laurinaitis, you told us superstars to tell you what we all want, but you don't want to know what I really want. I have made my goals clear, but not my methods. You see, I realized something recently. With the promise of gold and glory, everyone in this company will line up for whatever it is, whether it's a qualifying match, a manager or simply an open microphone. And those that join me, I can promise them chance after chance at this company's crown jewels. So I can be selective in who I allow into my kingdom as knights, so peasants like Dolph Ziggler and Bad News Barrett can remove all thoughts of joining me from their feeble little minds. I know my first choice as a knight and I will make that choice known soon enough.

Owen begins pacing the room again, mumbling to himself and laughing, seemingly at the same time. As he continues to do this, it almost sounds like there are multiple voices coming from Owen's mouth, but as soon as those listen start to try and focus and figure out the mystery, Owen stops pacing, turns towards the camera and smiles.

Owen Hart
So let's test your little...proposal Mr. Laurinaitis. I want what I have wanted since I finally opened my eyes. I want to watch this place burn to the ground, to shed all of the evil within its walls and to watch its crumbling supports finally come tumbling down. But I do not want this company to burn from hate, to fade into obscurity as its ashes blow away in the wind.I do not want this company to burn from the fires of chaos, the fires already being stoked by those employed here who will do anything in their powers to further their own careers.NO!

As Owen's rant continued and picked up steam his voice grew louder and louder. His voice sent shockwaves through the arena as people could feel the passion in those soundwaves. It seemed like the room Owen was in experience an ever increasing earthquake as Owen's voice escalated in volume as the camera seemed to be shaking violently while he spoke. But once he finished, all became calm in both Owen's room and the arena.

Owen Hart
This company...needs a controlled burn. It needs a man at the helm willing to start all over and build this once great company from the ground up. Someone who knows what needs to be done to have this company reclaim its throne at the top of the wrestling world. The only clear choice, is me. So let's see if these fans are truly blind or if they see everything as clearly as I do. What I want most, is complete and total control of the World Championship Federation.

As Owen calmly and in almost whisper said his wish, the crowd goes silent. Not quite sure of what will happen next, whether Owen's wish would be fulfilled or whether People Power would prevail. One outspoken fan breaks the silence.

Fan
You're crazy!

A smile creeps onto Owen's face as this is said, the fans think this is just a pre-recorded promo as they disregard the timing and wait to hear his final thoughts. The smile becomes more sinister as the silence stretches on until Owen shatters it like a hammer through glass.

Owen Hart
Maybe it is all of you who are truly the crazy ones.

Back to top Go down

Do You Really Want to Know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: