Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hold up now...BRO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

Hold up now...BRO Empty
PostSubject: Hold up now...BRO   Hold up now...BRO EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 am

*DJ Z rushes to the ring with a microphone in his hand*

DJ Zema Ion: I know I was just out here but I just need to get something off my chest I already got my hands full with Hogan and the title but next week on raw I want a match with the complaining man him self the Failing Angel Christopher Daniels is going around saying oh I deserve a world title shot for how well I have been doing but really we all know he wants to be back at the top but he will always be at the bottom because if he accepts this challenge we will not have a problem he can't wrestle his wife knows 99 ways to make me hustle he acts great like a heart beat he also cheats he calls himself the falling angel but we all know philly that his head looks like a deformed version of a fucked up Bagel.  

*Crowd chants OH!!*

DJ Zema Ion:  Last time I checked you were not a number one contender for a world title shot body if anyone deserves it would be the one the only DJ ZEMA ION even though I got my hands full for a title shot I earned I worked hard for you did not work hard while you were to busy sitting on your ass until cyber sunday in your returning match I defeated the no show off Dolph "Uncooked Noodles" Ziggler and you were on your ass I was busting my ass off accept this match for next week and you will truly see how good I can be BOOM THAT.

*DJ Z whispers in the mic, that just happened*

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down

Hold up now...BRO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: