Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unyielding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

Unyielding Empty
PostSubject: Unyielding   Unyielding EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am

Later in the show we are taken backstage where Renee Young is waiting outside of the locker room.

Renee Young
I am here backstage at Monday Night Raw waiting to hear from Dolph Ziggler, about his loss at Cyber Sunday and his plans moving forward, especially after the announcement earlier from Mr. Laurinaitis.

As Renee says this, the door opens and Dolph Ziggler emerges in his ring gear, ready for his match against Corey Graves. Renee stops Dolph before he could walk off.

Renee Young
Dolph if I could have a moment of your time to ask you a few questions. What are your thoughts on your loss at Cyber Sunday to Zema Ion? I mean it looked like you had the match won, you started to come alive late, he just couldn't put you away, but you went for a big move and it cost you the match. Has it made you rethink your in-ring strategy?

Dolph Ziggler
My thoughts are that I lost, plain and simple. It doesn't matter if you almost won, or had the win stolen from you, there are only two stats: Wins and Losses. At Cyber Sunday, I lost. Now we can stand here and argue all day whether I should have won or not, but at the end of the day, I didn't and I have to move forward from a big loss, rather than a big win. One thing I will say is that my strategy in the ring will NOT change after what happened. My goal is to prove to the fans that I am the best in the ring, that I can do things no one has even dreamt about. I want to leave my all in the ring every night I go out there. I don't want to win in 10 seconds by a roll up, I want to go out there for as long as I can and do as much as I can to give these people a spectacle. So these losses, they don't bother me too much because every night I walk down to that ring and give it my all, there's always one person who comes up to me and says "Wow, that was amazing, I wish all the matches were like yours tonight". I refuse to stoop to the level of 'whatever it takes' to win. I want to prove to the world that I can both win AND put on a show, that those two concepts aren't mutually exclusive.

Renee Young
So what are your thoughts on the announcement made by the returning John Laurinaitis? Could we possibly get a sneak peak at what you're going to ask from the creator of People Power?

Dolph Ziggler
It certainly was a big announcement, and it's already being met with demands from the superstars here. Because that's what these all are, demands from those who feel entitled to something. Well, I'm not going to demand or ask for anything, I don't want to be put in the position where I can just be handed an opportunity. I do have goals here though and if Mr. Laurinaitis wants to take my goals and nudge me down that path then so be it, but at the end of the day I want to work my own way to my goals. So my main goal here in WCF is...

Before Dolph can make his goals clear to the world and Mr. John Laurinaitis, he's interrupted by...

[PROMO TO BE CONTINUED BY ???]
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

Unyielding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unyielding   Unyielding EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:53 pm

[Dolph looks past the camera as a couple of beautiful ladies walks by, he turns his head to follow them as they walk by.. Renee clears her throat a bit to get Dolph's attention back to the interview as he is met face to face with another man. Dolph with a disgusted look takes a step back, as the man has a grin on his face.]

//KENNY KING//
"Dolph...Ziggler...you seem a little, distracted by the talent I brought with me. Oh, where are my manners, allow me to introduce yourself to a very important person. Me, The party hard Pitbull, The Limelight Highlight, The King of the Night, yours truly, Kenny King."

[As he says extending his hand to Ziggler, who is reluctant to shake it, but as he tries King pulls his hand back quickly and responds...]

//KENNY KING//
"Are you serious? I'm not gonna shake your hand, I don't know where thats been, but Dolph I do look forward to your match tonight. You can count on Kenny King to be paying close attention to you, but hey...."

[King stops quickly as he notices Renee standing there trying to get some questions in. Kenny turns to her with a smile on his face...]

//KENNY KING//
"Girl, look at you. Mm Mm Mmm, Man they got some talent around here. Names Kenny King, remember it because you'll be saying it alot later, but for now just run along and meet me in the hotel room later."

[Renee looks angry as she storms off. Kenny smiling again at Dolph as King stops him from walking away.]

//KENNY KING//
"Remember Dolph, Kenny King is here and Kenny King has his eyes on you...."

[Kenny says with a smile on his face as he takes his hand off from Dolph allowing him to walk away.]

[CLOSED]
Back to top Go down

Unyielding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: