Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Right Here,Right Now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

Right Here,Right Now Empty
PostSubject: Right Here,Right Now   Right Here,Right Now EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:01 am

*Tyson comes out to mixed reactions from the crowd, until he starts taunting the crowd, and making fun of the fans near him. The people who were originally cheering him now switch to boos.*

Tyson Kidd:

Huh, so this is the WCF Universe, eh? All of the faces comin' here to see the show, like Fatty McTubs over there in the front row. Fat, fat, fat, fat, fat! Look, I'm just kidding, if that's ok. I bet it isn't because we all know Philadelphia can't stand a joke! I'm just going to let you slobs all boo me out, but I ain't a heel or a face, I'm just Tyson Kidd and I am a current WCF superstar, future Hall of Famer and the best guy in that damn locker room!

You guys shouldn't be booing me though. You should all be thanking me. Why, you ask? It's because I should get respect from the WCF Universe, not those stupid, unwashed, no good WCF "Talent" in the back! I should get respect like some that come to my mind, like Brian Pillman. I come from a family of well respected wrestlers like the British Bulldog and Hall of Famer, Bret "Hitman" Hart.

*The crowd quickly goes back to cheering him when he mentions those great wrestlers.*

Tyson Kidd:

The men I just said worked hard and had to sacrifice to get to the big leagues and even winning titles, not by being little portion action figures! WCF doesn't have room for playing with dolls and it doesn't have any room for some people in the back, like Kenny King! WCF only has room for one Kidd in this business, and that's Tyson Kidd.

*Tyson walks out of the building, with a different kind of mixed reaction. The people are chanting his name one second, then booing him the next.*

[PROMO IS CLOSED, COMMENTS NOT ONLY WELCOMED, THEY'RE ALLOWED]
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: Right Here,Right Now   Right Here,Right Now EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 am

why are you calling me out, i'm working on a feud with Swede. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

PostSubject: Re: Right Here,Right Now   Right Here,Right Now EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:44 pm

I was not lol it was a example pal
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

PostSubject: Re: Right Here,Right Now   Right Here,Right Now EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:12 am

For a debut promo, I guess it's alright AC.

But you're Promos lack length, and that's the problem with your DJ Zema Promos too. Try and find a feud with someone to work with and lengthen your Promos.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

PostSubject: Re: Right Here,Right Now   Right Here,Right Now EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:58 am

Thanks for the self advice bro I appreciate it next time I will thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right Here,Right Now   Right Here,Right Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Right Here,Right Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: OFF TOPIC :: WCF Archives :: RAW Promos-
Jump to: