Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey There Folks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ

DJ

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:53 pm

So, with a little help from my best friend for life, Ryan, I've created a new league. You can be either a created superstar or an actual wrestler, bringing to life some fresh feuds and matches. Now if you want to just troll then by all means, go ahead. Or you could not be a dick and actually try it out or just stay away, do you boo boo. I think it'll be a fun experience, so if you're looking for a league then check it out. Now, there are some guys already there whom I know have a history with some of you here, just check it at the door. If you hate them so much that you can't even be in the same league with them, then don't be. But don't start some lame trash over stupid stuff. 

Don't laugh at the banner, okay? It's just a place holder until my image guy can make a better one. I did have David Otunga down at the bottom just for Punisher <3 but I removed it. 

So yeah, need a league? Take a look. Hate me and want my league to be destroyed? Please chill. 

http://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:45 am

Best friend for life? Really? I don't understand what I need to do to convince you that I do genuinely despise everything about you...
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:17 am

Hey There Folks! Qtc5GgG

I don't know why you don't want my banner. It's better than Cesaro having half his head chopped off.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:19 am

I'll join when I get the urge to E-Fed again, definitely. But for now, I'm kinda happy not doing much at the moment.

Permission to nuke this Fed?
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Only if you promise to do it twice.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 am

Reserve Daniels for me you fucking slut.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 am

What's that? Reserve Jeff Jarrett? If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey There Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Folks!   Hey There Folks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey There Folks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum :: WRESTLING DISCUSSION :: WWE 2k14-
Jump to: