Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Live Shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

WWE Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: WWE Live Shows   WWE Live Shows EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 pm

So I've mentioned a few times some of the events I've seen live so I figured a little thread to collect them all would be nice. Feel free to leave any memories of shows you've seen live, who you cheered for, things you remembered or things you learned after the fact.

This idea came to me when I spur of the moment looked up the WWE House Show I saw years ago, which was my first WWE event. I forgot the year initially but it was before Lesnar was on the main roster, because when he saw his name facing Perry Saturn, we thought Saturn would win. When Lesnar finally appeared, we were instantly proven wrong by looks alone. Well I found a write up of that live show right here:

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Torch_Flashbacks_19/article_55475.shtml#.U7j19PldXIk

I forgot just how much happened during that event. I only remember two matches: Saturn v Lesnar and Kane v Regal. I had no idea I had actually watched Stone Cold wrestle. Also, had no idea I first saw Van Dam in 01 (I was at the Orton MitB so I've seen RVD wrestle at live events in a 12 year span, fucking crazy.)
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

WWE Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Shows   WWE Live Shows EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:26 am

Last April I think it was, I went to a house show with a group of friends and absolutely loved it. We were sitting pretty close to the front and as soon as it kicked off the noise was quite deafening.

The list of matches from what I can remember are:
Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater vs The Usos (Was cheering for 3MB but nope, they lost)

Curtis Axel vs Justin Gabriel for the IC championship (I was obviously cheering for Gabriel because he's amazing)

Ryback vs R-Truth (This was actually pretty funny, Ryback bullied Tony Chimmel into singing him happy birthday (There you go, if you wanna know the exact date just go google Ryback's birthday) then after he'd finished singing me and my friend actually started a "Golberg" throughout the full arena to which Ryback grabbed grabbed the mic and said, and I quote, "After I've won my match tonight I'm gonna go home, pour myself a big fat drink, eat a big fat cake, then I'm going to take a big fat Goldberg on the street".)

Drew McIntyre vs Khali (You knew Khali was the heel in this match because he came out wearing his black trousers,no joke. This was the first of 3 times where I actually marked the fuck out as did the rest of the arena when Drew came out. Drew actually won that match.)

AJ and Tamina vs The Bellas (AJ is even more hot in person and it's difficult to explain how small she actually is, I was surprised to say the least)

After that was a segment where Paul Heyman came out in a wheelchair and did a promo about CM Punk, after a few minutes Punk came out and started beating his ass with a Kendo stick. Then came the second mark out when the Wyatts came out and attacked Punk for a little bit, then the third mark out came right after when Daniel Bryan came out to help Punk.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs Rowan and Harper. (As you could expect, everyone wouldn't shut up shouting YES and stuff, Bryan ended up getting the pin on Harper)

Main Event: Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena (I'm not ashamed to admit that me an my friend stared the "Lets go Cena" chant whilst the other 3 friends went with "Cena sucks". Everyone in the damn arena joined in with that and it lasted the entire fucking match. But yeah, Cena won lel)

So yeah, if you ever get the chance to go to a live event or house show I definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

WWE Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Shows   WWE Live Shows EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:23 am

I've been to 6/7 Events over the past 10 years.

My most recent one was the RAW Taping in November at the Manchester Arena (I think it's called the Phones4U Arena now).

I don't remember much from the show, because it was fucking boring. However, being part of the crowd was the best bit.

People chanting "This is Awesome" for a terrible Divas Match, guys dressed as Kane and Goldust running around the arena having a "Falls Count Anywhere" Match, doing the Mexican Wave with everyone. It was good fun. Booing Cena is always great in England, we hate the fucker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Shows   WWE Live Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Live Shows
Page 1 of 1